Chapter 01

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"What is your name?"

 

"Don.... Donghae"

 

"You are from ........ Mokpo?"

 

"Yes ..... Yes Sir"

 

"Okay, the salary here is high. But you can't go outside. Everything you may need are all here. What did Lee Jinhyuk said to you?"

 

"He said he will bring me to restaurant where wages are high"

 

"He said so?"

 

"Yes... You will give me job, right?"

 

Due to Donghae question, Andy smile satisfyingly. Donghae didn't know that smile is pure or not.

 

"Right. We, Heaven Tree, always welcome people liked you; cute, handsome and innocent. And Lee Jinhyuk already took your 3months salary in order to give them to your parents"

 

"What??? My parents??? My parents are already passed away. He lied to you. I never asked him to take out money for me"

 

Donghae can't let it happen. That old man took advantage on him again. Donghae is very angry and shock that his whole body are shaking now.

 

He has not done anything yet. But that old man already took his 3 months salary.

 

"Well I don't know and it was not my problem. As per he said, your parents are in debt and need of cash in hurry. Since you are afraid to say it, he said it for you. We gave the money because you are perfect for our job. Here take a look, he already signed here"

 

He opened one of the files and showed it to Donghae. But Donghae eyes are already filled with tears that he can't properly see what are written on the paper.

 

He came here because he believed that old man but that old man betrayed him. But what can he say? He want to say everything was wrong, but he surely know that he doesn't brave enough to do so.

 

Seoul welcome him liked this. He can only blame himself. His heart ache a lot. Right now, he just want to run back to Mokpo.

 

"Hey, don't be so sad. You can pay back those easily and quickly with your work" 

 

Andy who is looking at Donghae from head to toe already calculated in his mind about the profit he will get from using Donghae. 

 

"So.....what should I need to do? In my hometown, I worked part-time in some restaurant. I can take order, clean table and help in kitchen."

 

Andy smirked at Donghae.

 

"Well, they may be useful one day. For now, you need to get change to be presentable for your job. I'll tell about other things later"

 

"Yes Sir"

 

Donghae nobbed and looked around the inside of the building. The place he is sitting now is living room and every other spaces are divided into small rooms which are all covered in black mirror.

 

This strange building looked nothing liked restaurant.

 

The girls and boys walking and moving inside are dressed up in some clothes which is not clearly for the restaurant. The dresses they wore looked so appealing that he can't look them straight.

 

Those going in and out of those room looked at Donghae curiously.

 

While looking to them, Donghae starting to wonder about this place.

 

For Donghae, everything looked so different from Mokpo that he feel liked he is in another world.

 

"Andy hyung, is this one new?"

 

The man who looked around 30 years old with muscular body and handsome face entered through the glass door; and asked to the counter while walking towards Donghae and looked from head to toe.

 

"Yes, Jackson. How? Someone useful for our job, right?" 

 

Andy whispered to Jackson so that Donghae can't hear them.

 

"As you prefer hyung. He just need to work properly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter