Chapter 07

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Donghae woke up because of the cold air coming from the window. There are snow falling outside. Donghae got up from the bed and went to washroom.

 

After he finished his morning routine, he went out the house to search for a store near him. Once he got out of the house, he saw many trees in the compound and some of their branches are falling on the roof. Those strange sound he heard last night must be because of this. He smiled at his own silly imagination.

 

There are some houses and animals farms near his house. But it is quite far from one house to another. 

 

Since it is still early in the cold weather, the place is peacefully quite with some sound of birds. 

 

Donghae only has 4 shirt and pants that Heechul bought for him yesterday. The clothes he is wearing now is thin for cold weather liked this morning. So, his whole body is freezing right now. 

 

After he walked for 15 minutes, there is still no store yet. There are only animal farms and durian farm on his way.

 

There are some trucks passing by. But he got no chance to ask for help. While he looked around and continue walking, he heard some footsteps behind him. So, he stopped and looked back.

 

There he saw a woman who looked 3 or 4 years older than him. Donghae felt glad to saw someone.

 

"Hello noona. Is there any market or shop nearby? If yes, could you please tell me where to go?"

 

She looked like a nice woman and she smiled at Donghae beautifully.

 

"It is still far from market. But there is a small shop nearby. It also has a lot of things liked a market"

 

"On this road?"

 

"Yes it's"

 

"Thanks noona"

 

"You don't look liked from here"

 

Because of her smile and caring voice, Donghae felt warm inside his heart.

 

"Yes noona. I just arrived yesterday."

 

"Aww that's why I never see you before."

 

"Yes noona. Thank you for helping me"

 

"You don't have to thank me. I have been living here for a long time. Since you are new here, I should help you. I live at the house near durian farm. If you need help, you can come to me anytime."

 

Donghae felt glad to know her unexpectedly. Maybe he will know more people around here after living for next couple of days. 

 

Donghae felt more and more thankful to Heechul hyung. The worries in his heart are slowly reducing little by little.

 

Donghae walked to store while chatting with her.

 

 

.

 

 

"What are you looking for, uncle?"

 

As soon as he entered the store which named Harmony, a very pleasant feeling and sweet voice welcome him.

 

Unlike the trucks passing by and farms in this place, this store looks fashionable and organized.

 

He can't find the owner of sweet voice yet, so he looked at the counter located in the corner of the store. But no one is there.

 

Donghae looked around the store curiously to find the child.

 

"Uncle, what would you like to have? We have everything you need"

 

He found her. Due to the desktop on the counter, the child is covered from his sight. The girl looks around 5 years old. But the way she talks doesn't sound like a kid. Donghae found her very charming and cute.

 

"I am searching for coffee and noodles, baby"

 

"Arrr. They are on the other side. There are coffee, noodles, cakes and cookies in that side. This side is for cosmetics and clothes."

 

The way she confidently introduced about the products in her store looks so cute.

 

Donghae took coffee and noodles and put them on the counter.

 

"Is no one here?"

 

"Dad? He is. He just went inside to answer the phone. You can pay money to me, uncle?"

 

"Oh.okay okay. And may I know your name baby?"

 

"Eunjae. Lee Eunjae"

 

"Woww. What a lovely name for a beautiful girl. You are very cute and lovely, then your mom must be very beautiful and gorgeous."

 

Donghae was just talking what come to his mind, but Eunjae face suddenly become sad.

 

"Her mom passed away when she was 3 years old."

 

A handsome man come out from the inner door of the store and talk on behalf of the girl.

 

"Oh. I am sorry. I don't intend to make her sad. I am really sorry."

 

"It is Okay."

 

"Daddy. This uncle want to buy these"

 

"Okay, Eunjae Dear. I will do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter