Chapter 14

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"What are you looking for, Uncle Kim?"

 

Donghae welcome and asked politely to Uncle Kim who comes inside the Harmony.

 

"Ayyyy.. I am just going to buy some things needed for home"

 

"Please feel free to look around Uncle"

 

Nice and welcomed gesture of Donghae attracted Uncle Kim and he stared at Donghae for a while.

 

"I think I saw you before. Now that I looked at you closely, you are Heechul's cousin. Right?"

 

Since Uncle Kim remembered him, Donghae smiled and nobbed.

 

"Yes, uncle"

 

"Young people these days are really strange. Just because you don't want to marry someone, you come and stay alone at a very small town."

 

Because of uncle Kim words, Donghae was shocked and Eunhyuk turn to looked at Uncle Kim from the counter.

 

Even Eunhyuk didn't know anything about Donghae past. Why Uncle Kim seem to know that? Just liked he said, Donghae is hiding here because he doesn't want to marry???

 

Then, is Jackson the one who Donghae had to marry? 

 

His mind suddenly filled with many thoughts that he can't continue to do the things he was doing before. So, Eunhyuk closed the files and shut down the computer.

 

He didn't even realise that Uncle Kim left already. He put his two hands and face on the counter and stare at nothing. He is worried that Donghae will go back to Jackson.

 

"Hyuk, what are you thinking?"

 

Donghae hold his hand and asked worriedly. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and he tried to collect his scattered thoughts.

 

"Nothing. There was suddenly a thought that if I will to lose you, and it scared me"

 

"Hyuk, why are you thinking that?"

 

"It just comes to me. And I want to ask you something."

 

"What are you going to ask? Ask me"

 

"Who is Jackson?"

 

"What!"

 

Donghae face turned pale and there are worry and scared over the face. Eunhyuk carefully read those emotions over Hae face.

 

"What happened, Hae?"

 

Donghae can't answer to Eunhyuk immediately. Donghae control his voice and tried to calm down.

 

"No.. nothing"

 

Eunhyuk doesn't believe that. He shook his head and grabbed Donghae shaking hands in his.

 

"There's something wrong, Hae. You looked so scared to hear Jackson name. I don't care what happened between you two in the past. I love you Donghae. I can understand and accept your past"

 

No matter how much Eunhyuk is comforting him, the worries in his heart is not reducing even a bit. He was never a widower. He never has an affair with anyone. He can proof himself in front of Eunhyuk. 

 

But how can he admit to someone he loves that he once worked in massage and murdered someone? It was a very ugly dark past that once Eunhyuk know the truth, he will hate him and abandon him.

 

"Please don't want to find out about the past now. There was no past liked you thought. Please believe me"

 

Eunhyuk smile at Donghae lovingly whose face become more and more pale with sadness.

 

"Hey, Donghae, I am not doubting you or blaming you. Don't worry. No matter what happened in the past, my love for you will not going to change. There is no one who never make a mistake in life."

 

Very understanding and caring words of Eunhyuk can't calm him down.

 

He is neither fully asleep nor awake from the nightmare that he can't bravely look at the future ahead.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

"Hyuk, someone came to store"

 

Eunhyuk annoyingly looked at Junsu.

 

"Junsu, did you hit your head?"

 

"Why?"

 

Junsu questioningl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter