Chapter 16

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Stop lying to me, Donghae. No matter what you say now, I will not believe you anymore. Ha ha. Right, you can even kill a person. So it is very easy for you to lie."

 

The sudden harassed words from Eunhyuk seem liked cutting his heart with a knife. Donghae can only cry. What can he do now? But he wants to explain that he is not a murderer.

 

"You can say as you liked, Hyuk. It is true that I killed someone, but I never intended to kill. He fell down from the stairs himself. It happened when we are arguing. I didn't push him with my hands or I didn't plan to push him. But they blame me for killing him. Actually, I was rescuing myself from the hell."

 

"Then, you admit now. Right, someone liked you just take money from other and gave massage. You didn't care man or woman or single or old. That's why Heechul hide you here and lied you are his cousin."

 

"What?"

 

Donghae can't stay quiet now. 

 

"No. I and Heechul hyung is not what you are thinking. He just take care of me liked his own brother. I also admire and respect him as my father. I can guarantee it with my life. You can call and ask him."

 

Even though Donghae explained desperately, Eunhyuk didn't seem to believe him.

 

"Wow, so you also admitted that you two are not related?"

 

"Yes. But the relationship between us is very pure and simple. If you still don't believe me, you can leave me now"

 

"Of course. There is nothing special about man for you that you don't care if we break up or not. Just me, I loved you so much that I am suffering a lot right now."

 

Eunhyuk said with a trembling voice and his eyes are filled with tears. That image in front of him is killing Donghae.

 

But Donghae doesn't want to call it an end. Even though their love are shaken by two different belief, the love inside Donghae heart will never be reduced.

 

No matter how much Eunhyuk is hurting him with scary words, Eunhyuk will always be a shinning moon inside Donghae heart. 

 

 

.

 

 

"Donghae, where are you going?"

 

Donghae looked at Jieun with teary eyes while stuffing baggage with clothes.

 

He suddenly filled with emotion that he can't hold back from crying.

 

"Noona, I have to move from here. I thought my life is starting to feel fine and I chose to forget my past. But that past is now breaking my heart. I don't have any energy to live more. Hyuk, he hates me now."

 

Donghae said and cried heavily. Jieun looked at Donghae sadly and she started to cry too.

 

"Donghae, please don't run away from Eunhyuk and Eunjae's life. If you ran away without solving the problem that is not even yours, it is not going to solve anyway. So, please don't run away. I beg you. They need you in their lonely life."

 

"But noona, Hyuk didn't need me anymore."

 

"That's because he doesn't know the truth yet. Heechul-ssi will come soon. If he comes, all the problems and misunderstanding will be solved. And I will protect you from Jackson."

 

Jieun comfort him liked a elder sister that Donghae want to cry more.

 

"But, all these things are not even your problem, noona. I don't want you to hurt because of me. Jackson is not a nice man."

 

"I know he is not a nice man. If he is a nice man, my brother Jisung will not die liked that. That's why I will take revenge on him who is taking advantage of weaker ones."

 

Jieun eyes are red with angry and painful memories.

 

 

.

 

 

"So, all of these are true and Donghae is innocent?"

 

"Yes Eunhyuk. It is true. Donghae is a very nice and pure boy. When he escaped from that place, I feel pity for him that I help him to hide here. And as he said, there is nothing going on between us. He is just a younger brother or nephew for me."

 

Just then he can relax.

 

"Then it is not true that Donghae killed someone?"

 

Heechul shook his head.

 

"No. Andy fall down f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter