Chapter 10

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

"Can......I ask for help, too?"

 

Eunhyuk suspiciously looked at Donghae who speak hesitantly as soon as their car reached Donghae's house.

 

"Donghae, what did I tell you before? Don't afraid or hesitate to ask for something from me. I don't want you to treat me as your employer. I hope we can be friend."

 

"Sor....sorry."

 

"Now, how can I help you?"

 

"The lightbulb in the house didn't light up. It is been two days. So, can you check it to see what's wrong. I already changed it with new one. But it still not working."

 

"Awww. That is? I was wondering what could it be. Now open your house and let's go inside."

 

Donghae quickly open the door and walked inside. 

 

*Boommmmm*

 

"Arrrrrrrrr"

 

"Donghae! Donghae!"

 

One of the wood from the floor in the living room is old and rotten. Donghae step on it and he quickly balance himself. But one of his leg is already stuck in the broken floor.

 

Everything happens so fast and unexpectedly that both of them don't know what to do for a while. 

 

After a second, Eunhyuk quickly run to Donghae.

 

"Arr...."

 

Donghae groaned in pain and took off his leg from the floor. Eunhyuk arrived and helped Donghae to stand up.

 

"Are you okay?.... You are bleeding!"

 

"Arrr.... It is okay. It is just a little."

 

"What do you mean, it is little. See, you are bleeding."

 

Because of the bruises, blood are flowing over his leg.

 

Donghae become pale and pale because of pain and loss of blood.

 

"It is not okay. We need to go to clinic now"

 

Eunhyuk tried to grab Donghae up and keep on saying to go to clinic.

 

"No, I don't want to go. It is not big. I can put some medicine on it and it can be help"

 

"Donghae, don't be a thick headed."

 

Since he was child, Donghae really scared to go hospital. So, he doesn't want to go this time too.

 

"I .... Don't want to go. I am scared of clinic and hospital. Please. Please. Don't take me there."

 

Donghae begged liked a kicked puppy with his eyes which are now filled with tears. Eunhyuk can't find a word to say more after seeing Donghae's puppy eyes. He is also amused to see this innocent, cute and childlike behaviour of Donghae.

 

"Okay. Then, clean the wound and take some painkiller. I am worried that you will fall sick because of the pain."

 

"I....I don't have painkiller. I don't want to drink them. They are bitter. I will just clean the wound and apply some cream"

 

Eunhyuk sighed tiredly.

 

"Donghae, you are not a baby. Even Eunjae can drink the medicine. And..come. let me take a look at your leg"

 

"It's okay. It is not that big"

 

"Lee Donghae, show me or go to clinic. Choose now"

 

Eunhyuk said firmly liked a father scolding his child. And Donghae really don't want to go to clinic.

 

But, how? 

 

He is now wearing long pants. It must be really hurt to pull up the pants over the bleeding wound. But then, it is not liked he can pull down the pants in front of Eunhyuk.

 

"Donghae, where is scissors?"

 

"Hum? Why?"

 

Donghae confusely asked. He doesn't know why Eunhyuk suddenly asked for scissors.

 

"To tear your pants. It is not liked you will pull down your pants to show me your wound."

 

Eunhyuk impatiently said. 

 

"Ah....in the kitchen. I think."

 

Eunhyuk quickly went to kitchen and come back with a scissors. He kneel down in front of Donghae and cut his pants lower part.

 

"Tskk.. it is bad. The wooden piece pierced into the skin. It will catch infection. You need to go to clinic now"

 

Eunhyuk pick up Donghae in bridal style as soon as he finished talking.

 

"Eun.... Eunhyuk-ssi"

 

"No, Donghae. You need to go to clinic."

 

"okay.ok. I can walk by myself."

 

"No. It will cause more bleeding."

 

To be honest, Donghae head and heart is a mess now. He is not walking on feet now, but he actually feel like he is floating in the air.

 

It is the first time he felt liked this. 

 

He hesitantly inhales the fragrance of Eunhyuk's shirt and unknownly starting to fall in love with it. 

 

However, he should not let his heart to be this freely feel. He should have known his life better.

 

 

 

.

 

 

 

Even though he already took the medicine that the doctor gave, his leg is still in pain.

 

Eunhyuk send him back to home from clinic and he stayed with Donghae for a while. He just went back only because of his store and Eunjae.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter