Chapter 06

AS LONG AS YOU'RE HERE WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donghae only took his own bag and the toy Jisung gave him, and ran down from the rooftop quickly.

 

The situation right now is unbelievably giving him lots of chance now, since no one has been woke up till he reached living room.

 

Even though he can't find the main door key, the thought of escaping through the window suddenly came to him. So he opened the slide window and throw his bag first, then he jumped from it.

 

"Ah......."

 

Because of uncomfortable landing, Donghae hurt his legs but he tried to stand up.

 

He grabbed the bag and toy from the ground, and walked to the front door.

 

He can't climb and jump from the wall and door which are higher than his high. He is so nervous and scared with anxiety.

 

Just then, he saw the light and hear a gentle car engine. He hide himself near the huge flower pot.

 

It musk be Jackson's car. Jackson can't find him here. He is so nervous that he can't breathe properly.

 

Jackson come down from the car and open the gate door himself. After opening the door, he get into the car again and start to drive inside. At the moment, there is Shadow running out through the gate.

 

"Hey....who is this?"

 

Jackson asked and quickly come down from the car and ran after the shadow.

 

Because his legs is in so much pain, Donghae cannot run fast. He is shaking his whole body in fear. Since Jackson is running after him, he tried his best to keep on running. But he is too tired and can't run fast because of the stuffs he was carrying.

 

Since it was almost dawn, Jackson can't see properly yet. But he assumed it must be one of the boys.

 

"Hey, stop. Stop running. I told you to stop"

 

Jackson ran after him and threatened him.

 

Donghae can't breathe properly now that he can't even carry the bag anymore. When he reached in front of an abandoned house, he stopped running and enter the house. Instead of running on the road where no one passing by, hiding inside the house can save his energy a little.

 

"Who are you? Don't hide here. Come out. Once I caught you, you are going to be dead in my hand" 

 

Donghae squeezed himself beside some paper boxes and woods. Since the whole surrounding is quiet, Jackson's approaching footsteps are so scary.

 

Suddenly, something looked liked a rat or cockroach ran over Donghae feet.

 

"Arr.... What's it?"

 

It's finished. Jackson found him. Jackson ran towards Donghae hiding place. He found Donghae who is jumping up and down in the same place.

 

"Donghae...... Donghae?"

 

Jackson didn't sound angry anymore. He hold onto one of DONGHAE shoulders and turn the body to face him.

 

"You are Donghae right?"

 

Jackson took out his phone from his pocket and use his flashlight to see the face.

 

"Ah... Donghae yah. Why are you running away? Thanks God. I found you" 

 

Jackson pull Donghae into his embrace.

 

"Please let me go. I beg you, Jackson. I don't want to end my life here. I don't want to die liked Snow in this place" 

 

He cried and show his sad eyes to Jackson, he used to hear that no one can resist his kicked puppy eyes.

 

"Don't worry. I will never let you to become liked Snow. You will stay by my side and I will protect you. Now, let's go"

 

Since Jackson don't know about Andy yet, he is comforting Donghae. Once he know about Donghae killed his hyung, he will not let Donghae alive.

 

So, Donghae can't continue to listen his comfort. Once Jackson got call and know that Andy was dying, he will definitely know that Donghae is the one who killed his hyung. 

 

Donghae take a deep breath and sneakily grab one wooden stick beside him without Jackson seeing.

 

Once you did mistake, it is easier to make another more. Donghae is the proof now.

 

No matter how scared you are, once you are in life and death situation, the courage to protect yourself is automatically come out. So, Donghae didn't consider himself as a bad person either.

 

"Fine, I will come with you"

 

"Okay. Donghae you did right."

 

Jackson smile satisfyingly and grab Donghae bag. Just then, 

 

*Phaunggggggg

 

"Arrrrr....."

 

*Phaungggggg

 

"Ar.."

 

Since he got hit twice, Jackson fall down on the floor.

 

"Donghae....Arrrr.....what are you doing?"

 

Blood are runni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter