Chapter 5

Mafia's Game 《S.Coups x Jeong Han》

"Open your hands. " Seungcheol said and Jeonghan did as he said in confusion.

He throws a gun over.

"Do some shots."

"I... I never used a gun before."

"Just do it."

Jeonghan looks at him with disbelief trusting someone who never used a gun before but he still went over the practice area trying to figure out how to set up the gun in case Seungcheol plans on doing something to him again.

He looked around way too long which made Seungcheol impatient. Walking over, he takes the gun from his hand and sets it up for him.

"I told you I have never used it before..." Jeonghan pouted.

"Here." Seungcheol didn't bother to reply to him at all and hand him over the prepared gun.

Jeonghan took it again and tries to stand by very awkwardly. If he has to be honest, his current mental is not well. He is kinda scared to use the gun. Seungcheol realizes the fear through Jeonghans facial expression.

Walking over to Jeonghans's back, he grabs his arms which made Jeonghan flinch.

"Don't move. Focus." He said continuing to place his hands on his waist to adjust his position. He flinches again, but this time it's because it hurts. Swearing in his mind, not being careful yesterday.

"Now shoot."

The bullet went through the middle of the board making Jeonghan surprised. He turns his head to Seungcheol unintentionally excited. Totally forgetting the pain in his waist. Good that he quickly realises and got back to a straight face.

Seungcheol chuckled and tapped his head.

"Let's do some more practice." He turns around preparing the gun with a Jeonghan dumbfounded tapping the area Seungcheol just touched.

"Here."

Jeonghan quickly brushed off all of those weird thoughts and stood in a position to practice.

Both took their guns and started their long practice till the combat team came.

"Yo~ Isn't this Jeonghannie?" A familiar voice could be heard from behind. He turns his head around just like he thought, it was no other than Joshua.

Joshua walks over and put his arms over his shoulder pulling him closer and having his boss glare aside with his arms crossed.

Other than that, Jeonghan has been wondering why Joshua has been getting close to him ever since they first met. With all these skinship, there has to be something. 

"We're leaving." Seungcheol puts Joshua's arm down grabs the other and drags him away leaving the sniper with a grin on his face standing there waving at them.

In the changing room, Seungcheol throws a towel to Jeonghan which almost dropped down.

"Go take a shower."

"I'm fine. I'm not sweaty at all."

"Just do as I said. " Seungcheol said with his arms crossed looking at the Journalist with a glare.

"O-Okay, okay. "

The shower didn't take too long because he just really had nothing to wash off. As he walks out of the shower he sees his new boss sitting on a bench in between the closet with his eyes closed. He walks closer thinking if he should wake him up or after he's done changing. But these thoughts are brushed off as he sees him opening his eyes.

"Uh...I just finished taking the shower."

Seungcheol just looks at him blankly. Jeonghan notices his eyes are quite red he can tell that he is exhausted.

"Jun." He suddenly calls and the man he always sees with the mafia boss comes inside the changing room with a suit handed over to him.

"Uh...?"

"I'm going to a meeting, you're coming with me. Change into these, I will wait outside. Jun help him out if he needs help." He said and took the phone call that was ringing the whole time already and walked out.

"I can do it myself, thank you." Jeonghan quickly said as he sees Jun trying to take his clothes off. Jun nodded and stepped aside.

"How....how do you button up these? Heh?"

"Mr.Yoon? Do you need help?"

"I...Uhhh..."

"I will turn around sir. Please excuse me." Jun turns around and his eyes widened but quickly got back to his butler expression.

"Mr.Yoon looks very good in this suit. Mr.Choi has indeed very good eyes." Jun said while buttoning up for him.

"Seungcheol chose this?"

"Yes, sir. " The butler replied and stepped aside after buttoning up the suit.

Jeonghan opens the door looking for Seungcheol. He was standing at the staircase with his back facing him.

"I'm ready." He simply said hoping the other hears it.

"I have to move, I will talk to you later. Sure. No problem. Bye." Seungcheol turns around just as surprised as Jun was but he didn't do anything further either.

"Mr.Choi, the car is ready." The butler who walked out after Jeonghan quietly spoke up and both of them headed towards the car.

Glad it didn't take too long because Jeonghan felt way too awkward in the car. Until now they haven't really talked to each other, every interaction was either fighting, bickering, training, or....you know. His face suddenly turned red as he recalled what happened that night. He quickly shook off the thoughts.

The driver stopped the car and walked over to open the car with an Umbrella pretending to get wet from the rain. As Jeonghan raises his head up after getting off the car, he sees a very luxurious hotel with golden lights shining over the walls. Diamond statues are everywhere as if it's free and an entrance made of gold.

"Welcome, Mr.Choi and.."

"Yoon. " Seungcheol spoke up.

"Welcome, Mr.Yoon. Allow me to guide you to the conference hall."

"Please wait here until Mr.Jang arrives." The butler bowed and left the waiting room.

Even the waiting room looks fancy as hell. That's what Jeonghan came to his mind at first.

"We are at JKG Headquarters." Seungcheol sees the Journalist moving his head around and decided to explain.

"Here?"

"Looks fancy right? They stole it from us." Seungcheol smiled with resentment. Jeonghan feels the sudden strong aura. An Aura that is ready to kill.

As he wants to open his mouth a door knock is interrupted.

Seungcheol walks silently behind the butler with Jeonghan peeping him aside to make sure his boss doesn't do anything stupid.

The hallway starts to get darker and darker. Light lights are on the wall but it still makes the whole area very uncomfortable. As the door opens, people that were communicating around suddenly got quiet looking at the strongest mafia in K Country. No one dares to speak up. Seungcheol just stands at the door with his hands in his pants pockets observing every single one that got invited. With one glance he already knew their eyes are not on him anymore but at the blondie at the back. Jeonghan got a bit scared of this depressive aura and hid a bit behind Seungcheol.

"Look who this is! Welcome, have a seat~" The owner of this building breaks the depressing atmosphere.

Seungcheol didn't even bother to greet them and walked over to the sofa at the back of the table. Sitting down and resting his arms on the back of the sofa top.

"Sit." He looks at Jeonghan and eyes him to the empty area on the sofa next to him. Jeonghan just did as he said obediently.

"Who's this? Your new pet?" A man on the large table spoke up looking at Jeonghans face and then at the open chest with a disrespectful stare. Jeonghan quickly realises the stare and grabbed his shirt to cover his skin.

Seungcheol smirks. Exactly what he wants from these people.

"No, he is not. But...If you want I can borrow him for one night." He said coldly.

"W-Wha- Ah-" Jeonghan almost shouted but Seungcheol was fast enough to pinch his spine which made him almost screech. He looks at the mafia boss not believing what he just said.

"Oh no no~ How can I steal the all mightly SVT Mafia Bosses toy~"

"Surprisingly you're smart enough." People around him stepped back a bit from his strong presence. No one wants to mess with him. Well...until JKGs rise.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha what a fun talk we have. Now, let's start with the meeting shall we?"

The employees of JKG walk up to the front taking over the stage.

"We will start with voting for the place where the event will be held."

"Isn't it at JKG already? Why are we voting again?" One asked.

"To answer your question. It was not confirmed, to be fair we will have your vote today with everyone present to prevent any misunderstandings." The employee finishes explaining and started the vote. In the end, as everyone thought JKG got the most vote for the event.

Even though SVT held the strongest power but ever since the government and the chaebols united together to create JKG, SVT almost lost 40% of the power. Seungcheol knows that this new union is destroying K Country. With the current politicians and chaebols, the country will go down if they fully take over power.

If he has to be honest, he doesn't even have to come to this meeting. But because of Jeonghans beautiful appearance, his plan got a big change. And today's purpose is to have the others have a look at him. He knows these people here are pure erted old men, they will throw large money at workers or employees just to have fun. Jeonghan is the perfect fit for them.

The meeting ended and the whole room waits for the SVT mafia boss to leave first no one dares to leave until the big person leaves. Jeonghan still can sense many pairs of eyes staring at his back while leaving the building.

In the car, both of them didn't say anything. One is Seungcheol knows what will come so he closed his eyes as soon he got into the car, the other is Jeonghan is angry at him he doesn't even know why he should be angry at him.

Opening the apartment door, Jeonghan opens his mouth.

"Why did you do that." Seungcheol ignored him and continued to take off his jacket.

"Yah! Do you think I'm that easy?" Jeonghan followed him with quick steps and grabbed him by his shoulder but was thrown to the sofa with an arm throw. He got on top of Jeonghan and grabbed both of his hands to pretend him doing anything. Jeonghan looks at him with anger.

"Watch your mouth."

"Answer my question."

"Seduce me."

"What the-"

"Do it. Use everything you can think of to seduce me."

"Dude. Look. I'm not a person that you can do whatever you want. I'm a living person."

"That's not what the contract wrote. Maybe look carefully at the contract next time." He smirked.

"I-...Ohhh man...so ing annoying. How do I do it?" Jeonghan sighed loudly in annoyance.

"Anything you can think of. " Seungcheol answered and got off of him, laying back on the sofa waiting for the other's first step.

Jeonghan sat up and took off his jacket. He bends over in front of Seungcheol looking straight into his eyes as if he is figuring out something. He got no answer staring for a while so he changed his position. Getting on Seungcheol's lap. his shirt slowly. Leaning very close to his face. His mind went blank for a second as he sees the brunette holding his neck and staring back at him.

"Now use this method on the people you met today. " Seungcheol whispered to his ears.

"Huh?"

"If you are able to make the CEO of the KR Bank miss his auction bit. I grant you one wish."

"Tch, you will just be full of yourself again and change the rules."

"You can ask for anything, I won't interrupt. Except for leaving SVT."

"*sigh* I knew it. There's nothing to talk anymore then...oh wait...! You said anything right?" Jeonghan looks at him with a grin that makes Seungcheol a little bit nervous but still maintains a poker face.

"Alright, challenge accepted."

"But therefore...How do I know that you won't it up?" Seungcheol crosses his arms looking up at Jeonghan who is still sitting on his lap.

"Uh..."

"I'm meeting someone tomorrow at SVT Casino. He is quite a strong gambler. If you manage to have him miss out on the game. Our trade is accepted."

"Don't underestimate me." Jeonghan for the first time smirked and Seungcheol loves it.

 

Note:

Surprise....? xD

I tried my best to squish out some time to get at least 2k. I don't know why I got so busy after I started this...*mindblown*

Merry Christmas! 

Playful Han is slowly appearing ~