Chapter 3

Mafia's Game 《S.Coups x Jeong Han》

"..."

Jeonghan looks up reading the man's facial expression. He looked not so happy which made him think if he can't see the daylight anymore.

"Deal." Jeonghan is surprised by his answer.

"T-Then...Can I go home now?"

"You're not going anywhere."

"Huh?"

"You're not leaving my sight." Seungcheol said his words and stood up leaving Jeonghan confused on the bed.

Jeonghan quickly got off the bed and followed the man out of the room grabbing his shoulder and making him turn around.

"What do you mean?! I accepted your trade, I won't betray you. I will be here when you call me there's no need to keep an eye on me!"

Seungcheol didn't answer but slowly leaned his face closer to the blonde boy making him back up.

"W-What...?"

He smirked and walked out of the apartment. Jeonghan quickly followed up but was treated with a door slam on his face. He pushed the handle but it was locked.

"Yah! Let me out! Arghhhhh!!!!" He grabbed his hair in frustration.

Jeonghan stares at the door trying to figure out a plan to escape. The window was a plan but Seungcheol knew exactly what people will do when they are trying to escape from a room so the window plan is crossed out.

Looking around carefully for a couple of minutes he gave up and sat on the sofa with his knees folded letting his head rest on them.

Surprisingly, Seungcheol came back after an hour. A click sound could be heard from the door. Jeonghan raises his head watching the man pulling off his shoes. It's his first time seeing the mafia leader in a casual outfit. He has to be honest that he looks quite handsome in his suit but here, he just looks like a University student, no one would ever see him doing black business a.k.a. the mafia leader.

Seungcheol on the other side realized the stare from afar.

"Come here." Seungcheol orders while placing a plastic bag on the kitchen bar.

Jeonghan unwillingly did what he said.

"Sit."

He followed.

"Eat."

"Let me go."

"I can't do that."

"Why? I won't run."

"You need to go training before attending the event in a month. I will be your personal trainer."

"Wha- Training? What am I going through?"

"I see your potential in scamming people." Seungcheol smiled sarcastically.

"But looking at you...I think a bit of workout and combat training is needed." He added with a "not so amused" face which made Jeonghan roll his eyes.

"And why do I have to be locked here? I can come anytime when you call me?"

"Look, you're working with a Mafia group here. You can't just go out as you want without getting a bullet through your head."

"But they don't know that I'm working with you, not to mention I'm not even a member here."

"*sigh* Yes, they do."

"How? All I had contact these past few days is you."

Seungcheol dropped his head giving up on arguing with this person, he walked to the living room and got his iPad.

"Take a look." He showed Jeonghan a picture of him with those followers that knocked him up. His anger suddenly rises.

"I'm so ready to beat the out of them next time I see them." Jeonghan gritted his teeth.

"No, you're not. You can't beat them with this body build."

"Shut up. Regardless I'm still a man."

Seungcheol can't believe he keeps getting talked back from a dude he just met. Questioning himself why he doesn't fight back too.

"Watch your mouth before I get mad." He grabbed Jeonghans chin and leaned forward.

"In the Mafia community, every single movement will be tracked. This picture is taken from our enemy, they already know you as an SVT member."

"G-Got it...let me go first..." Jeonghan looks at him awkwardly still having the hand grabbing his chin.

"Can I at least get some clothes from home?"

"You don't need to Jun will bring your clothes today."

"Woah...are you really locking me here?"

"Yes and No. Your first training starts tomorrow. You have everything here."

"Except freedom." Jeonghan cut in which made Seungcheol roll his eyes.

"I don't have a second bed so sleep on the sofa it's a sofa bed."

"Tch, a mafia leader can't even afford a larger apartment."

"Jeonghan."

"Yes."

"..."

"Ok, I shut up." Jeonghan thought if he continues he might really end up in a grave so he quickly shut his mouth and stood there well-behaved.

"I'm leaving for a meeting. You better be a good boy or you know what will happen." He pointed at Jeonghan warning him.

"Can I at least have some new clothes to exchange? I stink so much." Ever since landed here he had something else on but the size doesn't fit him at all he has been dragging his shirt up again and again because it keeps falling off his shoulders, plus can't find his old clothes.

Seungcheol simply nodded and went to his wardrobe searching for some clothes that he already wants to throw away. He found a white T-shirt and dark shorts from a really expensive brand but he didn't like the texture, he only wore them once and never wore them again.

"Here."

"Uhhh....it's a bit too big." Jeonghan knew this is an oversized shirt but compared to Seungcheol, he isn't that built than him. If he wears a medium size then Seungcheol definitely wears a large size.

"Deal with it."

Seungcheol left his last words and closed the doors leaving for the meeting with a sulking Jeonghan at the back.

Jeonghan spent the whole day looking for any escape routes in this apartment. Just searching around makes him tired already and he still didn't find anything useful.

He sat back down on the sofa staring at the TV screen blankly not knowing what to do anymore.

*

Seungcheol stepped down from the car, walking into the SVT Headquarters with Mingyu, his brother following behind.

Since the incident happened, the whole SVT group needs to be examined. This examination will be very painful because all followers under SVT has a chip in their bodies. The Choi family is not an exception either. The chip is usually placed in two body parts, the neck and left arm which can be chosen during the insert.

However, the chips can be damaged if you pull them out or hit them on the spot where your chip is inserted.

To examine everyone the private doctors have to open up the skin to check if the chips are damaged or not.

Seungcheol watches the followers carefully when they stood in line for the examination. He realizes one getting nervous for no reason. Grabbing Minggu who is sitting next to him, heading to an empty room.

"How's Minghao?" He started.

"I can't read his face and he doesn't talk to me at all like always. And I don't really care either." Mingyu said it as if it was nothing new.

"Hope he doesn't get traumatized too much. Anyways, I think we still have some leftovers."

"I saw him too. I will tell Jisoo to take care of him." Mingyu said and walked out of the room searching for Joshua. Seungcheol on the other side got back to the examination room and continue to observe.

Everything did take a lot more time than expected.

Minghao was the last one to get checked. After finishing the examination, the doctor left the room with a bow to Mingyu who just arrived after giving Joshua the mission.

The scene in front of Mingyu makes him frown madly because Minghao just showed everything to the doctor. He doesn't even know why he cares, they have just contracted pairs nothing on them is real.

He takes the thin jacket on the chair walking toward Minghao covering his legs. Minghao is the only one having his chip inserted on his inner thigh because he doesn't like the scars to be seen. The more Mingyu thinks the more annoyed he is. Having others touch him makes him angry and he is still confused at the same time. Why should he be angry at them?

Minghao didn't bother Mingyu "taking" care of him because it's not like he can talk back either. You can say that he is like a living doll to Mingyu, the only time when he can talk as he wants is talking to the followers or Jun, Seungcheols personal butler.

"Wear your pants we are leaving." Mingyu said coldly handing over the pants on the chair. The other one just took it.

Seungcheol left this area already as he got a notification that all followers are examined. He didn't stay for the rest like Minghao, Jun, and Joshua because he wants to have enough trust in them.

Minghao might be forced into this group but he showed him that he will just follow what they want him to do until the contract is over any other things he is not interested in it at all and will not think of them either. Jun follows Seungcheol behind with a large stack of documents from the whole SVT group.
He looks through the files of the examination earlier in his office carefully making sure everyone is clear and innocent in this case.

Just thinking of JKG organizing the event in a month is a pain already now they have to deal with JKG spies. What a beautiful project his father left him over, he thought.

"Jun, call Mingyu over."

"Sure, thing."

Mingyu arrives in an hour with Joshua following behind whipping off something on his hand which looks like red liquid.

"Did you look through the files?"

Seungcheol nodded throwing a file towards Mingyu. He took a look at the file.

"Park Seung Min? Isn't he a top student in the training?"

"His chip is damaged. According to Wonwoo, he hid the damaged section very well he had to recheck again and again to find the damaged spot."

"JKG is getting way too bold after father stepped down." Mingyu said with anger.

"I will make them suffer. Jun, car." Seungcheol smirked giving Mingyu a shoulder pat leaving the office.

"Jun to my apartment."

"Yes, sir."

*

Jeonghan has been too tired due to looking for escape routes. He fell asleep on the sofa as he was watching TV.

A "Beep" sound could be heard from the entrance. Seungcheol took off his shoes, leaving a big stress relief sigh as he walked into the living room.

He sees Jeonghan sleeping soundlessly on the sofa. Walking over, he takes a blanket from the side of the sofa and covers Jeonghan body up.

Even though he is being very cold to Jeonghan he still has a bit of kindness of caring people under his eye. As he got closer to Jeonghan, he realizes how beautiful he looks. He thought he might really pick up a golden treasure.

He chuckled at his nonsense, stood up, and made himself ready to sleep.

The next day, Jeonghan woke up earlier than expected. He realizes the blanket on his body making him rethink last night if he took a blanket with him or if it was Seungcheol but he quickly brushed off the thoughts and got up.

Walking to the kitchen which is not too far away from the living room he looks around searching for some easy breakfast. Not too soon, the bedroom door opens with a loud yawn.

Jeonghan is still busy trying to figure out how to use the induction cooker, being an impatient person he got mad real quick and hit the induction cooker. Seungcheol saw everything at the back and laughed.

"Do you have anger issues?"

Jeonghan turned around glaring at the male with the pan in his hands. He frowns at Seungcheol.

"Who wears a suit in the morning?"

"You're coming to the training center with me. Get ready."

"When I'm done with breakfast."

"1...."

"Fine." Jeonghan walked past Seungcheol hitting him with his shoulder on purpose making Seungcheol want to slap him but his ego says to be patient.

Jeonghan suddenly stood still and turned around.

"Give me clothes." Jeonghan suddenly remembers he is not at home and he has nothing with him.

Seungcheol smirked, he got excited when he sees this person in front of him struggling around. Messing with him around somehow makes him happy. He leaned forward to Jeonghan.

"My house my rules, you better watch your mouth and movements." He raised his both eyebrows and gave him a sarcastic eye smile.

Jeonghan got a black shirt and pants. He was surprised that the size suits him very well.

"I told Jun to buy some clothes the other day for you. As for your own belongings, depends on my mood if I want to let you get them."

"Yah! How unfair can you be?!" Jeonghan pouted.

"Are you coming or not?"

Jeonghan groans in annoyance and followed up.

Arriving at the headquarters, he was stunned at how big the garden and building is. Maids greet their leader as he walks past them and butlers take over their leader's jacket and car keys.

Jeonghan being a normal person is an automatic thing to bow back to the maids. Some of the maids chuckled at him making him awkward.

They stopped in the hallway, the hallway is full of employees and followers walking around doing their jobs. The headquarters is just like any other company, but with a closed entrance. No one is allowed to go out except to send out a mission request.

Seungcheol talked with the employees for a while to explain things, leaving Jeonghan awkwardly standing at the back.

"Follow me." Seungcheol finally finished talking and walked to the lift.

This is Jeonghans's first time in such a big building everything here is elegant and black-themed. 80th floor, the leader's office, the whole floor is just for the leader. Walking through the hallway the butlers greets them and takes off Seungcheol's suit jacket.

"Sit here. You're going to meet some people first."

Jeonghan did as told, he looks around carefully, amazed at how cool the room looked. You have a personal bar at the front and some table games on the side. Seungcheols office is separated by a dark glass window on the left side.

"Hello~ " A familiar voice turns in.

"You're here, Jisoo. Where's Mingyu?"

"He picked Minghao up at the mansion and will come shortly. Oh~! Who's this?" Joshua said checking him out from top to bottom. He already knew that Yoon Jeonghan the leader was talking about him but teasing Seungcheol is one of his hobbies.

"Jeonghan, this is Hong Jisoo, lead sniper of SVT."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Yoon Jeong Han." He bowed.

"Nice to meet you~ Just call me Joshua. You got nice skin, I'm jealous~" Joshua starts to flirt again, pinching the blondies face.

"You done?" Seungcheol said it with a cold face while crossing his arms on the chest.

"Why so cold leader~"

"Jisoo."

Jisoo put his both hands up to sign the surrender. He sat down on the sofa crossing his legs waiting for his leader to talk. Mingyu came right after with Minghao following at the back. They introduced themselves and sat down.

"I think most of you already know why I want him with us so I'm gonna just jump into the main point here."

"JKG will hold an auction event next month at their headquarters. And I need Jeonghan to be prepared for this mission as my partner so I want you, Joshua, to take care of him in training."

"Wait, why me again? I'm enough busy thanks to you."

"Because you're the top in the combat team and the missions I give you should be a piece of cake for you no?" Seungcheol raised a brow glaring at Joshua.

"K, I will do it."

"You're dismissed. Take Jeonghan with you and Mingyu, Minghao we need to talk a bit."

"Jeonghannie~ Follow me~" Joshua smiled and dragged Jeonghan by his arm out of the office.

"Jeonghannie?...What's up with this guy? He has been looking at me weirdly since we met."

-----
Note:

Next chapter will have a lot of scoups x jeonghan moments^^!