Chapter 4

Mafia's Game 《S.Coups x Jeong Han》

Joshua brought Jeonghan through the whole building. Explaining everything he needs to be cautious of or else his life will be taken.

The last stop is the training center which he will be visiting a lot from now on.

"We usually train here from mornings till evenings but since Seungcheol is gonna train you from now on. We only have from Mornings till Afternoons now." Joshua said it with a creepy grin on his face.

"Your face is making me scared..."

Joshua just continue to give him the creepy smile and pushed him to the next area.

Seungcheol on the other side just finished the quick meeting with Mingyu. Jeonghan sees him walking out of the office waving goodbye to Mingyu, as he lifted his head up he looked straight into his eyes which makes Jeonghan flutter.

The weird feeling inside.

The way Seungcheol stares at him.

"We are leaving."

When Jeonghan came to his senses, the man already stands in front of him.

"Ah...yes.." He quickly followed him as he already starts to walk away.

He turned his head back to Joshua bowing his head to thank him for guiding him around. Joshua grinned and waved, no one knows what he is thinking inside with that smile on his face.

Seungcheol brought him to the changing room on the training floor. He threw a bag toward Jeonghan and told him to change.

"Meet me in 5 minutes. 1 second late, double the punishment."

He nodded and quickly opened the bag to change. He watches the mafia boss leave the changing room. Jeonghan stops his movement looking back at the wall behind him.

5 minutes passed and Jeonghan didn't appear. Seungcheol temper raises and walked to the changing room leaving him speechless.

Jeonghan is gone.

He smirks.

*

Jeonghan escaped SVT.

He found himself at his leader's apartment door with wounds all over his body due to climbing on the hard rocks.

The door opens with a shocked person.

"JEONGHAN?!"

"H-Hey."

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Seokmin throws himself over hugging him tightly.

"What's with these wounds? Are you alright?" His leader looks him up and down worried.

"I'm okay. Let's talk inside?"

Seokmin quickly nodded and dragged him inside pushing him to sit down on the sofa. Right away, he got his first aid kid.

After cleaning Jeonghan up, they sat down at the dining table with little food and drinks.

"Tell me what happened. I couldn't contact you at all."

"My belongings are still at Seungcheol's apartment."

"Wait, what? You mean Choi Seung Cheol, the SVT mafia boss?" Seokmin looks at him with a confused face. Who lets a stranger live at their apartment not to mention the mafia boss where safety is very important?

Jeonghan sighed loudly.

"Yeah. I was locked up at his apartment till he came up to me asking to trade."

"What trade?"

"He will invest in NW News with two additional conditions from me. One is paying my sister's school fees and letting me go after he accomplishes whatever his plan was. But, after I got to see their headquarters and behind the scenes of everything I knew I can't stay there any longer so I tried to escape."

Jeonghan memorized all maps of this building with Joshua's help. He made up his mind to escape this place even though he knew that it was just 0.01% to be able to escape but still, he needs to do his original job.

He saw a hole in the wall in the changing room when Joshua took him around. He was confused about how they didn't see it because that was the perfect escape route. All he needs is to wait for Seungcheol to bring him here again when they will start the training.

Luckily, they went right after Joshua showed him around. Nervous was everything he could feel when Seungcheol walks in front of him silently to the changing room.

As soon as the door closes he quickly put down the bag and ran to the wall. The hole is really small but enough big for him to squeeze himself a bit. Trying to pass through the hard stone wall wounds started to form around his body but this doesn't make him give up.

Successfully passing through he ran as fast as he can.

"Seokmin. I need you to help me. I might have to hide till they give up searching for me." Jeonghan asked.

"Of course, I will help as much as I can. I'm so glad you came back. You don't know how worried we were when we didn't see you come to work and couldn't contact you at all." Seokmin cries like a child making Jeonghan chuckle.

"Where did the annoying strict leader go huh?"

"Hmpf." Seokmin glared.

Jeonghan chuckled again.

The next day he woke up on the sofa feeling sore everywhere because of the wounds. The apartment is quiet as hell making him look around finding a paper and a phone on the dining table.

"Hyung, I will be off work. This is my old phone you should be able to contact me with Wifi. If you need anything just write me and I will buy it. Don't go out today."

Smiling at the paper, he stretches himself making his way to the kitchen to look for food.

3 days have passed since the escape. Seokmin saw some suspicious people walking around the area on the first day when he got off to work but there was no one to be seen anymore.

Jeonghan told him that he will get a new phone since he still needs to contact some people. He took a set of clothes for Jeonghan and told him to be very careful when he goes out alone. He nodded and waved goodbye.

5 days have passed.

Everything is weirdly fine. He can basically go back to his old life. Still, in case he gets caught at his own apartment he asks Seokmim to let him stay and of course, the younger agreed to it. He returned to NW News continuing as a journalist but this time with easily doable missions.

Although, he is still very suspicious of what Choi Seung Cheol is planning to do. He would never just let him go like this.

He looks towards the bar that he is going to interview in a few days. Jeonghan always looks up the place as a guest beforehand to pretend any mistakes.

This bar is quite fancy for this district. It's one of the bars where u can do anything and not get caught. This is why he is interested to interview them.

There's an event going on today people are told to wear "y" as the dress code. Jeonghan doesn't really have any y concept clothes so he just thought a black half-buttoned-up shirt would do. He even asked one of his co-workers to do makeup for him, covering up the missing part of being "y".

"Uh...isn't my lips a bit too red for a man?" He fringes.

"It looks fine to me tho? Maybe you're just not used to makeup. Men nowadays wear heavy makeup too." The co-worker replied while doing his hair.

He just nodded without any thoughts.

Jeonghan got into the bar just as easily as he thought. Stepping inside the bar, he already senses people checking him out. He smirked and joined at the bar counter. Suddenly a person appears in front of him asking him to join a drinking game that they are about to start.

He agreed because he knows his alcohol tolerance is high. And he wants to know what these people do here for the whole night.

"Yah, give him the strongest." A man on the side whispered to the bartender that is pouring alcohol. The bartender smirked and took a dangerous one.

"Can't believe I caught a big one today." The man laughed.

The game has been running for a while, he slowly is losing tracks.

"My alcohol tolerance shouldn't be this weak...What's happening? "

"Hey! YOUR TURNNNN~" A man shouts while being drunk all over the place.

Jeonghan spins the Roulette and being unlucky as hell today he has to take a shot again. He shouldn't have drunk that shot. His head starts to spin, he knows right away he has to get out but these people just won't let him go, forcing him to sit down again and spin the Roulette again.

Now he knows why people like to come here. Getting dead drunk, playing with anyone including ual activities. He sees a pair already making out across the table and no one is giving a about it.

He had to avoid getting touched the whole time. Every time when it's his turn he senses people on both sides have one arm around his shoulder or waist. He doesn't really care about this skinship but he knows exactly what they are trying to do.

He thought, if he doesn't play smart here he might be the next one making out with a stranger. Half an hour passed, and the whole table is outplayed by Jeonghan.

He sits there happily swinging the money bag. Yes, they started to bet on money after Jeonghan got serious and showed off his strong gambling skills. Standing up from the table he walks out slowly trying to balance himself to the entrance.

As he almost got to the entrance. He sees a familiar face.

"You ing serious right now?...." He mumbled.

It's none other than Choi Seung Cheol.

He turns around quickly walking anywhere to hide. Seungcheol on the other side recognizes him right away. Jeonghan looks around the bar and sees a back entrance. He quickly walks towards the backdoor hoping Seungcheol won't come up to him.

But we are talking about Choi Seung Cheol here.

Opening the door in hurry he successfully escaped from the bar but suddenly he got pushed to the wall by a strong pull from behind.

"Ugh!"

"Haven't seen you in a while, Jeonghan-ah." The brunette playfully said.

Jeonghan smirked while resting his head on the wall and looking at the male with a seductive look.

"Seungcheol-ah...Let's talk tomorrow....I...." Jeonghan tries to push the male in front of him away but being drunk, his strength is like a 10-year-old child.

"Talk? There's no talk between us. I'll be honest I was quite surprised when you escaped. Pretty smart of you to use that hole as an escape route."

"I...." Jeonghan can't hold it anymore, he tried his best to stay awake but still. His eyelids drop slowly and fell asleep. His whole body gets no strength and is about to fall down.

Seungcheol is quick enough to catch him. Not that their gap is already very close already.

He lifted Jeonghan up in a bridal style except for being heavy he used a lot of strength but almost fell over by the light weight. He is surprised at how light this man weighs. Adjusting the hug a bit he walked towards the entrance where his followers are.

Men were shocked to see their boss with another person on them. They quickly ran over and wanted to push him away but got stopped by him.

"Prepare the car. Joshua, you step into my position and talk with Mr. Lee, make sure he signs the contract."

"Oh man....and I thought I can have a little break when you're with Mr.Lee. Don't worry, I will manage. By the way, isn't that Jeonghan?" Joshua grins in excitement.

"I told you he isn't going anywhere. The training arena mistake, still gonna settle with you." Seungcheol glares making Joshua roll his eyes.

"I'm not even the leader. It's not my problem. Go talk with Mingyu."

"I don't care who it was you're one of the combat team so it's your fault too. Enough. I'm leaving."

Joshua walks towards the room unwillingly. As he opens the door a huge smoke hits his face making him cough.

Men and Women are all over the room giving out services. Mr. Lee sees Joshua walking in with two other men whom he doesn't really care about.

Joshua knew that Mr.Lee is checking him out in a disrespectful way but he isn't surprised at all since he did wear a lot more revealing than usual. Since this is a bar, he wanted to have fun, and now he stands here doing Seungcheols trash work.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr.Lee. Our boss has a very important matter to finish first and cant join this meeting. I will be in charge of all contracts. I hope it's fine?" Joshua sits down crossing his legs leaning a bit forward having his chin resting on his hand. Just his usual seducing tactics.

Mr.Lee and any other people he met, fell into his trap. He signed all of the contracts without any questions in exchange for Joshua playing with him for the night.

"Bring the documents back to headquarters."

"Yes, sir."

"You guys are dismissed. Work hour ends after delivering the documents back to headquarters." Joshua gave his last words and the followers left the room. He looks back to Mr.Lee who is already playing with the boys and girls. You can say that Mr.Lee is already unconscious and drunk, exactly what Joshua is waiting for.

He takes his sniper and closed the door with s big grin on his face praising himself for doing a great job.

"Now, the fun." Joshua stretches his arms and joins the party people.

*

Jeonghan wakes up with a heavy headache. As he felt a bit better he looks around the room.

"Ah.........this place again."

"You like it?" A voice next to him appears making him surprised. He turns around and sees Seungcheol laying on his side with a hand supporting his head. Then he sees that he is half , his instant instinct tells him to look at himself too, and not so surprised he is about the same.

Jeonghan tries to recover from what happened last night but nothing comes to mind. He wants to go off the bed but got distracted by the sore waist.

"Don't tell me- " Jeonghan turned his head to Seungcheol.

"You were quite wild yesterday, Jeonghan." The mafia boss smirks which made the blonde blush.

"YAHHHH!!!" Jeonghan screams while throwing a pillow towards the brunette which was of course dodged easily by him.

He stands up trying to ignore the pain in the lower part but still, he fell down due to the sudden weak legs. This makes him wonder how hard they went yesterday.

Seungcheol chuckles and got down from the bed, walking over to Jeonghan without warning and lifting him up.

"Hey! L-"

"You either let me get you cleaned or you stay on the floor for the whole day. " Seungcheol said making Jeonghan shut up immediately.

After cleaning up Jeonghan, he was given clean clothes from Seungcheol's "ready to throw away" clothes pile again. As the brunette is busy with a phone call, he scans the room looking for some tools.

Right after Seungcheol hung up, he was treated by his own gun from behind. His brow raises, and with a very fast turn where Jeonghan has no time to react he was pushed down on the bed with both hands pulled over his head.

"Ugh..."

"Heh...Are you really thinking of fighting with me? Who told you that you can win against me?" He spoke with a playful tone.

"It's just supporting you by your mission right?" Jeonghan suddenly spoke up with a defeated tone with his head turned aside.

"Mmhhh~ It should be just that one?"

"What do you mean? We only agreed on one mission!"

"I know, but who knows what will happen during the mission."

Jeonghan rolled his eyes in defeat again. This person on top of him is an absolute coward. No take-backs.

"I grant you one more wish How about that?" Seungcheol loves how Jeonghan struggles with him the whole time. It makes his day so much better and because the face he is showing right now is so cute that he thought of giving him a bonus prize.

The silence went for a while, and Jeonghan finally opened his mouth.

"Let me have an exclusive interview with you and the SVT group. No one but only I can have this exclusive interview." Even though, Seungcheol's investment helps their company not going into bankrupt anymore but to maintain the popularity of the media they still need something big.

"Deal. And because you did so well yesterday. I will lockdown SVT Headquarters for you when the day comes." Seungcheol smirked which made Jeonghan start to resist again.

"S-Shut up!! I was drunk yesterday, it was and should be a mistake!"

"Yeah yeah, it's okay~ So, deal?"

"Can I go back home?"

"*sigh* How many times do I have to tell you that you're not safe alone? "

"Fine. But at least let me get my clothes I can't wear your clothes forever." He crossed his arms and pouts.

Seungcheol agreed and took him to his apartment right away. Jeonghan keeps moving on the sit while on their way.

"Why do you keep moving around, sit still."

Jeonghan glares back.

"Ahhh~ Who went too hard yesterday?" He continues with a sarcastic tone which made Seungcheol chuckle.

Arriving at the apartment, Jeonghan quickly gathered up everything he needs and left the place because his new boss is threatening him that if he doesn't get back within 10 minutes he will make him train 5 times more afterward.

They drove to the headquarters immediately because the combat team will have training in the afternoon and evening. Jeonghan got a new suit from Seungcheol personal butler and went inside the changing room to change.

Something feels weird...

He turns around and sees Seungcheol sitting at the back looking at him with a poker face.

"Don't mind me. Go change."

"Uhh...I can't change if you're here."

"I have already seen everything does that matter?"

Jeonghan covers his face with both hands blushing. He sighs, ignoring the stare at the back he starts changing.
Seungcheol went out right after to prepare for their basic training.

"You are not making me into a muscle boy aren't you?" He spoke up after he sees his new boss's body build. It's not that much muscle but very well build. But then again, something that he never would go for. He hates sports.

Seungcheol turns around with some training tools.

"Let's start."

-------------------------------------------

Note:

Hello everyone.

Sorry for the long hiatus. I was quite busy in my life and couldn't continue to write. I will finish this book but it will be a slow update depends how busy I am. I didn't eexpect people to read this since I know Im not good in writing. This is just a fanfic for fun I don't usually write so there will be a lot of unlogical parts but as said I write it for fun. I don't really see these kinds of genres so I thought of writing one with my broken english.😅

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. The game will start in the next chapter, along with a quick mention of Joshua's partner story line.^^!