Introduction

Mafia's Game 《S.Coups x Jeong Han》

 

Character Profile

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 SVT Mafia Group

 

Choi Seung Cheol

Choi Seung Cheol

Age: 25

Position: Boss

About him: The only child of his father's first wife, and to be the inheritor of SVT. Never took relationships seriously, even though he is very overbearing, he never gets laid with anyone he was in a relationship with because he is not interested in them at all, he knows what their plans are. Since he is bored, he agrees to all confessions and throws them away when he slowly gets tired.

 

Kim Min Gyu

Kim Min Gyu

Age: 23

Position: Headman of the main combat team 

About him: The only child of his father's second wife. He has access to the weapon room and is able to command as much as his step-brother but still needs approval from him except for the weapon room. Is currently under a marriage contract with Xu's Family for 5 years.

 

Hong Ji Soo

Hong Ji Soo

Age: 25

Position: Sniper of the combat team

About him: The most trusted member of the combat team. Goes by the nickname "Joshua" while in the missions. Because of his visuals, he often gets ordered by the Headman to entice the targets and make them suffer afterward and he is quite into it but one person hasn't stepped into his trap yet and he is very frustrated by it. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NW News

 

Yoon Jeong Han

Yoon Jeong Han

Age: 25

Position: Journalist

About him: The most popular employee under NW News. Being the youngest journalist archiving more than hundreds of documentary challenges of dangerous areas around the world. The only challenge he doesn't want to try is to undercover into the SVT Group. Because he has been working as a paparazzi not too long ago so he changes a lot of his hair color and hairstyle to pretend to be caught but he decided to focus on the other side right now and he is lazy to dye his hair back.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The8 Jewelry

 

Xu Ming Hao

Xu Ming Hao

Age: 23

Position: None

About him: The only child in the Xu Family. After being in debt and bankrupt his parents had nothing left but their only child Xu Ming Hao. They had no other options and give them their one and only son with a trade of money. The trade was a 5-year marriage contract within 5 years they have the opportunity to pay back all the debt they have if they can't pay them back the marriage contract will continue until they pay back everything. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: 

There will be other members playing as side characters but it won't affect the main story at all so I won't introduce them here. (I will add profiles if I have decided to write them into the main story, who knows :D) 

 

English is not my first language so there might be a lot of grammar errors or wording errors. I accept any correcting feedback. I'm kinda learning English by writing these fanfics^^

 I will try to update twice a week or maybe just once a week every chapter will at least be 3k not less so it depends on how creative I am while thinking of the story line haha. The goal is to finish it within 20 chapters (Side story not included)

Happy Reading!