Help

Love, Lost, Yet Survive

Sorry I have not been updating, people may thought I have given up on this story. While I have not actually, I have been working back and forth with What's Fan Service and Love, Lost, Yet Survive, and the extra schoolwork being handed out is just crazy! Anyway this story will soon be coming to an end, not because I don't have time it's just that before I started this story I already knew when the ending was coming, I don't know if that make sense but the plot of this story is coming to an end. Enjoy 

 

"Tell us on the way, okay?" Jaejoong smiled and simply nodded his head. Meanwhile the Homin couple were still standing in the hall staring at each other, until one decided to speak. "Yunho, Jung Yunho tells me what happen between the two of you." He swings his eyes up glaring at the maknae. "I told you it's-" "- Hell yeah it my business." Changmin sighs un-folding his arms as he brushed by the leader. "Oh just forget it!" He whispered walking over to the door, putting on his shoes he gave one last glare at him before going out the door.

Yunho sighs when he heard the door slam behind him. "So, you and Yunho got into a fight again huh?" The youngest among the three asked his vanilla ice cream. Jaejoong did not answer he had his cheek leaned against one of his palms as he gazed single scoop strawberry ice cream cone, he spun it around in his hand. Yoochun sighs before glancing at the eldest beside him. "Jaejoong," "Hmmm, I won't say I had a fight with him." The two members looked confused when they heard their hyung, "Then, what happened between the two of you that made you so...so." "So gloomy Jae." Junsu answered completing his boyfriend’s sentence. 

 

The eldest dropped his hand that had his Ice cream in it and sighs. "The thing is he wants us to get back together." The Yoosu couple completely stopped eating and gasped. "No way!" Hero pouted and began the pink frozen cream, Yoochun and Junsu watched him until one of them finally let out a question. "Well?" The middle oldest asked. "Well what?" He wondered continuing to .

"Are you going to make up or break up?" Junsu asked as he began eating his. Jaejoong stopped and flinch his eyes towards the two. "Break up."

 

The two lovers both smiled knowing his hyung made the right choice. "You know, I'm glad you broke up with him." The rapper said patting his friend's arm, Junsu giggled and added. “Same here hyung." The singer stopped, as he had to give his friends a big smile knowing these two really care. "You really think so? Thank you."

 

Junsu patted grabbed his hand and began shaking it until he felt a vibration in his pocket; he reached in and snapped it open. Curious his lover leaned over to see what the message he received was. "It's Changmin." The name made the oldest drop his smile reminding him what happening before the two found him. "Junsu, do you or Yoochun know where Jaejoong is?" He read out loud. Jaejoong quickly bit both his lips "Duck ! Tell him that you don't know." "Why?" "Just do it!" He shrugged his shoulders and began texting back. "There~" He happily said closing his phone. Yoochun turned his attention to the oldest among the three, ‘‘what is with you and Changmin?" Junsu quickly turned his head towards Hero with a confused look. "Now Changmin?" He lifted his head staring at the two, "well, Changmin tried helping me with my problems with Yunho; you know trying to make things easier. But really, after what happen back at the apartment I don't want to see him." Yoochun smiled, Junsu did the same. The youngest stood up walking towards Jaejoong and back hugging him while he leaned his chin on his shoulder. "We know it's hard seeing the two after the TVXQ break up, but we're still apart of the group just like how our fans say." He said swaying his friend side to side. Hero gripped his arm and smiled.

"I know." 

Yoochun pecked his cheek and stood up. "Come, it's getting late I think we should go before it gets dark."  Junsu looked up at the sky, he spotted darkness roaming in. "I think it's going to rain, hurry we must go." Junsu lifted Jaejoong out of the seat as he wrapped one arm his shoulder and began walking. "Where's Jaejoong?" The maknae questions himself as he stomps down the streets sidewalk. Changmin looked up from his phone and spotted three filmier figures. JYJ it was them, meaning that Jaejoong was along with the two. "Jaejoong... Jaejoong-ah!" The Korean leader heard his voice and silently jumped. The two lovebirds questioned him when he stopped in the middle of their walk back home, "hyung, you okay?" Wondered the maknae when he turned around to face his leader. Yoochun knew what he heard and quickly snatched his wrist, leading to leaving the twenty five year old hanging there. "Y-Yah! Wait for me!" He yelled as he ran back towards the two, he quickly grabbed one of their shoulders pulling them back. "What was that about? Leaving me there?" Jaejoong titled his head down, Yoochun sighs and wraps his arm around his boyfriend. "Just come, we'll explain-" "-Well well well, isn't this JYJ?" The three flower boys looked up, their faces began full of rage when they saw the group 'Remaining Three' (Fiction characters). Jaejoong stepped forward when he said their leader did the same, "What do you want?" He asked, his voice was in more strength then before. Leader Sung gave a breathy laugh when he swung his head to the side then back. "We heard about you and TVXQ" Hero froze on the spot when Yoochun came to his defends. 

"What about it?"

The three men laughed when the rapper of the group stepped closer towards the other. "Now now Yoochun" smirked Jiang, the twenty six year old growled when he heard his voice. "Cut the good boy act, we know you want to spread dirt about us TVXQ members" "Us? Please, when I last heard you three were JYJ" laughed the maknae; Leo. Xiah speed towards to side facing the other maknae in front. "Would you three give up on putting dirt on us, the debut on TVXQ happened years ago. SM maybe have thrown you away but your still under another company, you should be grateful."

 

"We'll be when you're down for good, you and Shim Changmin & Jung Yunho-"

 

Jaejoong hand turned into a fist, he swung his fist into the air and swung it towards the leader punching him directly on the cheek. The four other men gasped when they saw him. "Don't talk about them got it?" He commanded using his last strength to make the male fall flat on his . "Leader!" "Jaejoong! Calm down." Yoochun quickly pulled his leaders arms back. Junsu glanced at his hyung then Remaining Three's leader, the two members were at Sung's side as he rubbed the side of his injured cheek. "That !" Quickly he speed toward Jaejoong and aimed for his eye, when Yoochun blocked him and were hit instead making him to fall back ward. "Y-Yoochun!" Yelled the young vocalist, he growled and gritted his teeth; turning his head toward the three and kicked under his legs creating him to fall back down. Both the two member gasped and aimed for Junsu, when both Jaejoong and Yoochun stopped them grabbing their wrist and throwing into behind them. However, when their guard was down, Sung was up and powerfully punched the twenty five year old in the stomach; he crashed down on the hard ground groaning in pain as he held his stomach. The six glared at each other when Jaejoong raised his fist and was again aiming for Sung, he smirked. 

 

"It's getting late and I need to talk to Jaejoong, where is he?" DBSK leader Yunho was blinking continuelessly worried about the earlier event; plus the fact that the maknae was angry with him and both his two other friends Junsu and Yoochun disappeared didn't help him at all. He sighs and leaned down on his bed spearing his arms out and closed his eyes falling fast asleep. Meanwhile DBSK's maknae Changmin was still roaming around the town when he heard a filmier scream coming from the right corner of the third last building. He spun his head around and ran as the screaming got louder and louder. “*Cough Cough* Damn you to hell!” Screamed the older vocalist as he was being pinned on the cold brick wall. Both Junsu and Yoochun were lying on the ground cut and burse for their fight, while Jiang and Leo were standing yet still equally burse.

 

Sung lifted Jaejoong's chin and smirked, "mmmh, you should know you never should pick a fight with us." "You're the one who started!" "Are you correcting me?" He snapped slapping the leader in the face, Junsu yelled out his hyung's name and tried standing but was shun down when he was kicked on the back by the Remaining three maknae Leo. Yoochun growled and quickly pulled his leg, tripping Leo to the ground that made Jiang alarmed and punch him in the side of his head. He crashed on the ground holding his right arm, only having a burly glance of his leader. "Jaejoong, you're band mates look like they're done." "You- Y-You you know that you’re freaking tricks work. E-especially on them!"

 

 

"It's just pressure point."

 

"YOU NUMBED THEIR MUSULES!" 

 

"Yeah, I don’t think they'll be up anytime soon" He chuckled while Hero gritted his teeth and tightened his wrists. Changmin ran and pushed the leader off his friend, Jaejong's eyes grew when the maknae's face appeared in front of him. Sung fell on his and rolled a couple of times before landing flat on his side, Max turned his attention toward Hero and smiled when he asked "are you okay?" Nevertheless, the older one was stone throughout the whole thing "how did you-" "you little bastrad!" Remaining three's leader was going to punch the twenty four year old, when Changmin spun around and stopped his punch when he grabbed onto the male's fist. Sung smirked when he saw the fourth member of the legendary TVXQ. "Well well well, Shim Changmin is that you? You grown into a strong big man!" "Cut the ing act Jang Sung! You know you're not all sweet talk!" He said tighten his grip on the other fist, but the man did not react his smug smirk still on his face. "I heard you got married and everything" Sung turned his head toward Jaejoong "even before your hyungs, how pathetic!" The male speed toward Changmin's ear that made the younger shiver when he heard his deep voice. "I know your weakness Shim Changmin, I harassed you when he was young do you still want to experience that?" JYJ's leader felt alarmed when he saw his friend's expression full of fear and horror, he ran toward the leader and pushed him punching Sung in the mouth. Both Jiang and Leo caught him in time and gently laid him on the ground.

Leo ran toward Changmin and was aiming to punch him in the shoulder when he grabbed his wrist and pushed him toward the wall. Jiang growled and was about to the same, when Changmin cheekily smirked and cockily back away creating him to punch his own member. "Leo!" "J-Jiang! Behind you!" He quickly turned around and found the tall maknae smiling as he was about to punch the two in the cheek then throw them two on the ground. The younger members rolled on the ground groaning in pain, the two were about to get up when Changmin speed behind them and pressure pointed their necks making them faint on the ground along with the other JYJ members. Sadly, it was not the last of them, Sung was already up and snuck behind Changmin kicking him on the back, making him fall forward. The maknae's pants were ripped, he stared at the cold cement ground then slowly up toward the leader, and the two heard a them from the clouds and even felt droplets on their arms. 

 

"Hm rain, what a great way to finish this." He said cracking both his knuckles as for Changmin he was able to get up, he knees were cut and deeply injured. Sung grabbed onto his caller and hovered over him, the maknae felt alarmed but at the same time helpless. "You are very strong Changmin” He smirked and raised his arm which got the younger one's eyes to pop out. "But not strong enough!"

 

 

Yunho sighs lying on his bed sheets; they have turned warm from his body heat and decided to roll on his sides instead. He stared at the white wall when he quickly got out of bed and walked out the room door. 

 

 

In the meantime, Sung dropped the dead Changmin on the ground as if he was a piece of trash and walked toward the shivering Jaejoong sitting on the ground. Both leaders’ eyes met as the remaining member of the Remaining 3 slowly approached him. Hero quickly stood up and pressed his back on the cold bricks of the building, Sung smirked and as he was close to the other, he pinned Jaejong's two wrists on the wall harshly. The twenty six year old shivered when he felt the other's mouth leaning closer to his ear and whispered. "The reason I torcher you five, is because of that Yunho." The vocalist's eyes popped out when he heard his EX's name, "you loved that man, but not me? On top of that you and the other four crush us from becoming a ledge." Sung leaned back and bit his bottom lip when he spotted the male under in front of him. He pulled Jaejoong's chin to face his discretion and pressed their foreheads together.

"Jang Sung, it would never work for both you and I." "Jaejoong... My Kim Jaejoong..." Sung leaned toward to capture his hyungs lips, Hero knew he could not do anything about it so he closed his eyes along with Sung. Tears began ran down from both his eyes, he felt his warm breath coming closer to his mouth. Then a fist punched Sung in the mouth making him fly across the two. Jaejoong opened his eyes and found the back of a brown haired male, the leader began coughing out blood, and his jaw was in pain. "You bastrad! Jung Yunho!" "Y-Yunho?" Hero turned his attention back on the man in front of him as he began approaching the other male across him. He grabbed his caller and pinned him against the wall. Yunho smirked and asked, "So how does it feel to be pinned?" The younger male's face was full of fear, he knew that he could not ever challenge DBSK's leader; knowing him, he would be murdered for sure.

 

The twenty six year old threw him on the ground, making stumble and fall hard on the rock ground. "Now get lost! I don't want to see you or any of you three near any of the members!" Quickly Sung stood but barely and pulled the other two along with him running down the streets. Yunho sighs and turns toward Jaejoong whose face was still in shock,

 

"Y-Yunho I-"

 

"Help me get these three back to their dorms."  

 

"Oh, yeah sure right."

 

The two separated as the younger one slowly turned his back and bent down to his friends lying on the wet ground while droplets splashed off their cheeks. Jaejoong on the other hand was beside DBSK's maknae, he  his cheek realizing how blazing cold his body was. "You poor thing." Yunho turned around after hearing him and watched as he held on the twenty three year old hand, pressing it against his warm cheek. "You're going to get sick this way...." The older one pulled his arm over his shoulder and gently stood up, while Yunho on the other hand had the two vocalists on his back. Hero noticed he was slightly stumbling and quickly rushed over to the male. "You need many help?"  

 

"I’m fine on my own." He responds, not even taking one glance of the blond haired boy. He stopped and watched as the leader headed forward without having to turn back to wait for his EX. Jaejoong's eyes slowly rolled down toward the ground as he sighs and bites both his lips together tightly before continuing to follow the taller man.