How It Happened

Love, Lost, Yet Survive

"Get off please...” Jaejoong was really afraid, so afraid he wanted to scream, Yunho held him tighter "YUNHO WERE BACK WHERE ARE YOU?" Junsu called out about to walk behind the building, Jaejoong had his chance to run, he push Yunho off, "I don’t get you why are you conform me when your just hurting me more, it's best if I don’t see you or Changmin again" He said while two tear fell one last time, he ran away before Duck came back, Yunho reached out,

"Yunho Who were you talking to?" Yoochun wondered, "Jaejoong... JAEJOONG!" He yelled, "What are you talking about? We just found out that he didn’t come to the wedding, I think it was best, he'll have to deal with you and Changmin" Yoochun slapped Junsu’s mouth closed making him drop his food, "Shut up we don’t want him to know that" Yunho stood up "It's okay, I already know."

 

Flash Back~

"You can’t do this to Jaejoong HYUNG YUNHO YOUR SCARYING HIM!!!!" This happen during their 4th album. "BUT I DONT LOVE HIM ANYMORE WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT ME TO DO???" Yoochun was blocking Yunho from Jaejoong and Junsu while Changmin tried grabbing him away from Jaejoong, Yunho tried going closer to Jaejoong, and Yoochun stopped him. "don’t come any closer to him DAMN IT" He punched Yoochun in the mouth

 

"CHUNNIE" Screamed Junsu as Yoochun began coughing out blood. Jaejoong cried harder, was felt like he living horrible nightmare. Was it possible that he was just simply going crazy or that everything he’s seeing is the truth of reality. Unfortunately for Yunho, he couldn’t see the pain Jaejoong was going through. Changmin decide as has gone far enough, he punched the back of Yunho’s head and turned him around kicking him in the stomach. "Yunho YOU IDIOT YOU KNOW HOW MUCH PAIN YOUR MAKING JOONG GO THROUGH!!!!!!!???????" That was also the day when Jaejoong fell in love with Changmin.

Next Day~

As the two DBSK/TVXQ members waited for Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu, they turned and saw the two wooden doors opened as the three stepped out in suits, "Jaejoong? Jaejoong what happen?" Changmin ran to Jaejoong, He held out a sheet to him "I’m sorry but I’m your former member now" Yoochun ran to looked at the sheet "JY WHAT?" He asked, "JYJ We got into a new group called JYJ, " Jaejoong responded, "Does that mean that we won’t be in the same group as Yunho or Changmin" Junsu wondered, Jaejoong nodded his head side to side, The Yoosu couple started crying, Changmin walked over and hugged the two. Jaejoong looked at Yunho, Yunho did the same as the other began walking past him brushing their shoulders together.

 

Flash Back~

"Yunho? Yunho? JUNG YUNHO ARE YOU LISTENING?" They both tapped the side of his head, "Ow what?" Yoochun smiled, come it's time for us to go take a picture with Changmin, They walked off leaving Yunho standing there, He slapped his head, " I need to get a drink later," he walked off.

Meanwhile Jaejoong walked off home, he told his manger to stay behind and watch over his two friends in case that SM tries to play trick on them behind his back. Hero was so deep in thought as he was walking, when a voice stopped him from walking any further "HYUNG!!!!!!" He turned and found Junsu running, as much as he wanted to run but his body was frozen. "Jaejoong I though you left, why don’t you stay longer?"

"I don’t care... I-I Mean I’m pretty busy and I have to get some sleep for the next day... So I’ll be heading home first okay?"

"Sure" Junsu turned around to find Changmin running towards them, "Hey look it’s Changmin. Changmin-ah!" He pointed and began waving to him, Jaejoong quickly took his chance to run but Junsu held his arm, he stopped right in front of them and smiled at the frozen Hero. "It's been awhile don’t you think what you could do is come say bye before you leave or at least come say just one hi or hello?" Still no reply Changmin sighs showing a small grin on his face. "Remember me? Us? Soul fighters? Jaemin?" The maknae smiled brightly, oh how much the older one missed that beautiful smile of his. How it showed a bit of his teeth, one eye smaller than the other.

He was deep in thought when he surprised by a sudden embracement from the other; Jaejoong cheeks turned a bright pink colour as he simply returned him a hug, they both patted their backs really hard as they did in the past creating Jaejoong to finally displace a smile on his face. "Yah Hyung you still got it."

He started feeling more relaxed around Changmin. "Yah Me and Changmin are going to go buy his wife a gift; you got to come with us!" Junsu pulled the two’s arm and began running.

 

Toys Are Us~

"Really? Out of all places CHANGMIN JUNSU THIS IS A KIDS PLACE!!!" Jaejoong yelled across the room, "I’M STILL A KID" Changmin yelled back. Junsu ran up to him, "Umma could you get me a plush?" "Whatever" he sighed but couldn’t help watch as the two maknae began playing with the animal plushy, Junsu had a Sheep and Changmin had a deer. Reminded him of the Balloon album days.

Jaejoong turned and spotted a brown lion: with strange fuzzy fur around him, the sight made the blond smile as he approach the plushy and began the fuzzy fur. But then he spotted a tiger that had black strips on its head and back that’s belly is white and fur is orange, his grin quickly dropped into a frown and stopped the main. He grabbed the tiger and threw it across the room, "Jae, we’re ready to pay HURRY!!! COME!"

Junsu called out, quickly getting the older one’s attention as he began walking over to the two.  “I never want to see that sight ever again!" He thought.

 

Back At the Wedding~

Everyone stared at Junsu as he was hugging a huge sheep plushy walking towards Yoochun, "Yah Why didn’t you get one?" He asked his lover as he pouted cutely, "Oh I did get you one sec." Junsu pulled out a small pink bunny, "For me?" Yoochun jumped on Junsu.

"Uhh gross those two, have been like this still?" Changmin asked Jaejoong, "Yup, (Sigh) by the way when are you going to give that to her?" He asked pointing at the deer plushy that the maknae was holding, "oh when we go I think that’s now, Jaejoong it's been fun seeing you again, I hope we get to each other more now, I got to go now" He picked his deer and was about to run until he stopped turning back to his hyung, "Wait" The older one questions him as he titles his head to the side. “Did you forget something?” He asked, Changmin simply smiled peeking Jaejoong cheek.

"I've been wanting to tell you that I had a crush on you ever since we were a group, I guess it was too late I couldn’t find after, It was heart breaking seeing you with Yunho all the time, but all in all I was happy for you, well I'll see you again soon BYE!" And with that Changmin ran off with the toy in his arms jumping into the white car with his wife. Jaejoong was stone; he had the same feeling as him after the break up with Yunho, He felt stupid he never told him until Changmin finally took to step of telling him.

Yunho saw and heard everything they said, Jae touched his cheek and blushed, "Changmin loved me?"  That was one of the happiest days of his life after, His felt so free that his feeling grew stronger, that feeling of fear seeing Changmin again was gone He even smiled.

Until...


"JAEJOONG!!!!!!!" A high pitched voice called out his name making him shrug his shoulders and ripping his fantasy, it was Yunho.

"Yo what’s up Jae, remember YUNJAE?" Maybe saying that old couple name would make him smile like it did with Changmin, that’s what Yunho though till Hero looked at him, "Was it you?!?!?!??!?!?!" He high kicked Yunho in the face making him fall over one of the tables; he sat up and began rubbing the sides of his head lifting his head up gently only getting a small glance of Jaejoong "W-What the was that for?" "You I'LL KILL YOU!" He walked over and grabbed his caller, "I don’t want to hear you or that damn thing you call a couple names again!"

 

And with that he pushed him and walked off, "Yunjae means nothing to me!" He though.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                              To Be Continuedbroken heart