Careless

Love, Lost, Yet Survive

"I Love you Jaejoongie~" Yunho tighten his grip on Jaejoong thin waist, "Forgive you, Yunnie.." Yunho smiled and scented the smell of Jaejoong strawberry scented hair.He opened his mouth  "To bring back the great lovely memories we had together, too live that feelings of love and warmness.... I rather go burn my self alive" He push Yunho off of him, "Jaejoong no please, I want you no I need you. Back in my life"

Hero stopped at his spot and shut his eye tight remembering the amazing times he had with him... although he can never forgive him for playing around with his heart.  He slowly turned around "Im sorry, I cant aspect your-" Before he could finish his sentance Yunho pinned his shoulder to the fence and force him self in Jaejoong mouth, "MHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh...." He calmed down his blonded EX and started entering himself in Jaejoong slowly. Jae reached his hands to grab Yunhos arm. "Yu....nho... let...me....GO!"

He murmured in the lip lock "Too late" He murmured back, Jaejoong tried pushing his way out till he kicked him in the shin, and pushed his chest. "Oww Jae what the hell?" "What the hell? What the hell is wrong with you? Why the hell are you kissing me like that? I mean I thought we were through!" Yunho stood up and patted his cloths clean. "Jaejoong it may seem that way, but i was wrong-'' "-And your wrong about you and I starting over again!"

He speed walked away from Yunho as possible till Yunho grabbed his wrist and stopped him, "Hyung. Please give me a chance"  Hero pulled his wriste back and looked at him, "Dont call me hyung  you twit!" *You're My Melody~* He reached in his pocket and snapped opened his phone "Hello?"

"Jaejoong it's Changmin, Im coming on" "Now?! But Uhh.. Okay I'll be right there to open the door for you"

He closed his phone and quickly dropped it in his pocket. Yunho watched him innocently "Jae who was-" "Yunho Get inside right now!" "But I-" "-No time to talk hurry!"
He pushed him inside and waited for Changmin out side sitting on the door step. "Where is he? It's getting colder out here" Jaejoong waited for about 30 minutes for him and he already have fallen asleep on the foot steps of the door way. Yunho stepped out and covered him with his huge jacket, he sat beside him and waited for Changmin to come.

30 minutes have pasted and finally he arrived, "Sorry I was in traffic" Yunho gave him a weird look, "You live close here I dont think traffic was the thing" He giggled and noticed Jaejoong sleeping beside him with his head lying on the pole. "Did I really take that long?" He smirked, "He fell asleep of course you took long like my god!"

He sighed "I wish I could carry him in but I have my bags" "Dont worry I was planning to carry him anyway" Yunho stood up and lifted Jaejoong in their rooms.

"You think he'll be alright?" Changmin asked as Yunho placed him in bed "I think.. He's been waiting for awhile out there for you" "Really?" "An Hour long" He bit his lip as he watched Jaejoong sleeping. Next Day Hero woke up and wasnt feeling as well as he usely does "C-Changmin? Junsu ? YooChun? *Cough Cough* Oww...." He held his throat "Im sick" He sighed and fell backwards, Junsu stepped in "Jaejoong, Jae are you feeling alright?"

He turned around and found Yoochun tagging along with him "Y-Y-You..." Junsu and Yoochun crawled to their sick friend "Hyung dont push yourself" He eyes started to sharpen with anger, "You stupid drunken Basdtrads!" He grabbed Both of their necks and speeuzed them to death. "You-You left me with him!!! I'LL KILL YOU BOTH!" He yelled Junsu gasped, "H-Hyung like I said dont push yourself to hard" He gripped his hold on the two, "I'll Murder You Bo- *cough cough*" Jaejoong let go of them two and held his throat "I lost my voice!"

Junsu coughed and looked at Jaejoong, "Sorry hyung we kinda left you with uhh... Yunho" "And... Where .. Did you two... go .... later?" He managed to let out Yoochun and Junsu blushed, "Uhhh a hotel.." He added, "Chunnie dont tell him!" Jaejoong got angry that the fact the two band mates would leave him to go have INHG .

He ran after the two around the house not even noticing that Changmin and Yunho were sitting on the couch, "Junsu! Yoochun!" He yelled in a sick tone "Hyung good morning!" Changmin sweetly said, He stopped and turned to him, "Ch... Ahhh!" He grabbed his throat. "Hyung you look so pale, go back to bed" He follow the maknaes orders and walked back in side.

Yunho watched him "Changmin dont you think it's time for you to be heading back to SM?" "Yes but.." "Dont worry, And you too Yoosu!" "Hyung we have to head back to CJES Not SM, See yeah later!" They all walked out the door leaving Jaejoong and Yunho alone, Yunho walked into Jaejoongs room and found him sitting on the side of his bed "Your sick?" He turned and nodded, Yunho smirked and walked closer

 

Jaejoong crawled backwards trying to not get any closer to him if possible "Dont worry I dont bite, beside you should be sleeping" Jaejoong nodded his head side to side and pointed out side. Yunho looked at him and noticed he was pointing at the Yoosu couple "Them, dont worry they'll talk to your manager about your sickness" He nodded his head and tried to run to the door, "Yah where you going?"

He put his jacket on and was about to run out side until Yunho stopped him, "Nope your going back to bed Mrs, you're sick and you need rest"

He pulled his jacket off and hanged it on the chair, pulling him back to bed. "No No Changmin help me. I dont wanna be left alone with him!" He thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                            To Be Continuedbroken heart