Can't Do This

Love, Lost, Yet Survive

 

"Jaejoong" He softly brushed his hand cross his face, he smiled and grabbed Yunho’s hand. "Your hand is so warm Yunnie" The leader bit both of his lips as Jaejoong used his hand to cup his cheek. "I'll be goi- *Cough COUGH*" He grabbed his throat and started losing his balance, "Jaejoong?" "*cough COUGH* It's *COUGH* NOTHING!" "Damn straight it's nothing," Yunho swung both of his legs and carried him; Jaejoong stopped and blushed looking up at him. "Yunho, put me down!" He manages to say.

"Until we get to bed I will" He placed him in the sheets and watched him. He sniffed and rubbed his nose. "You know, for someone who hates his EX You sure show a lot of affection towards me" He stopped and looked up at him, "W-Watch it Jung Yunho!" He smiled and sighs "Sleep" He said. Hero eyes turn into a half moon shape, with still a bit of watery bubbly ness to it. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Falling asleep 

Yunho smiled and watched him sleep like a new born child, breathing in heavenly and deeply at every breath he took. He moved some remaining hair covering his face to the side.

 

"*Sniff Sniff* Yu-Yunho?" 4 hours have past since he fell asleep. He looked around to see if his Ex was anywhere in set, but no. Slowly sitting up he was stopped from an arm that was wrapped around him, Jaejoong slowly turned his head and noticed Yunho was there with him the whole time till he fell asleep along with him.

Slowly lying back down he smiled and faced him. Watching him breath in and out deeply and slowly. "Yunho when will you learn?" He asked moving some of the leader’s hair from his face showing abit of his forehead. "Yunjae doesnt..." He stopped and stared at him. Planting a soft kiss on his forehead.

 

"I- I can’t do this" He cried and covered his mouth gently pushing Yunho off him and running out the room.  He stopped at the middle of the hall way. He slammed to the wall and slid down to sit on the cold tile ground. "Wh-what did I do to deserve this?" He asked himself brushing his front hair back and sighing biting his two lips.

"You're too weak" A filmier voice told him, he looked up and found Changmin looking own at him with to bags in his hands, "Minne?" He bended down and grabbed both of his arms "No not Minne, Changmin. Jaejoong what's happen to you, you used to be so strong so happy so cheerful. This isn’t the one I know."

 

Jaejoong was speak less he just shivered. The maknae sighed "Remember soul fighters? Remember this?" he gently punched his arm and smiled at the older one's reaction. Hero smiled back and took a deep breath slapping his arm. "Jaejoong you gotten weaker! I guess this admit defeat from you! Finally! (Joking) " He stood up and looked down at him with one eye. Jaejoong pulled himself together as he continued on smiling at the tall and handsome maknae.

Punching him like he usually did in the past. Changmin began giggling then grabbed the shorter male's wrist pulling him in his arms embracing him. "Ahh Jae" patting his back really hard. Jaejoong did the same and giggled.

He breathed out a "Thanks" to Changmin and both ran into the  living room. 1 hour has pasted and the Korean leader finally woke up from his long nap, he was shock to see that the blond haired male not next to him. Two sudden voices flew through the living room into the dancer’s; of course he knew who they were. "By the way, Jaejoong you never told me what happen between you and Yunho." The older male quickly froze as the two were sitting on the couch flipping through channel to channel. "Umm... What do mean? Nothing happened between us."  The older male shivered, knowing Changmin he could tell that it wasn't easy fooling him. Jaejoong began playing with his two thumping circling them around each other as he gazes at the younger one for an answer.

"Oh please Hero, you wouldn't be crying down back at the hall if nothing happened." Jaejoong sighs turning his head down wards knowing he already lost to Changmin. The taller male gazed at him waiting for an answer till he shifted closer to him wrapping one arm around his friend.

"Jae, If anything troubling you, just tell me and I'll help." Jaejoong smiled as he turned to face the other and responded. 'Thank you. The thing is-" "-The thing is you should really mind your own business dongsaeng." Yunho suddenly walked into the room creating the older one to quickly close his mouth. Changmin nodded his head gently then turned over to the Korean leader. "Hyung, what did you do to Jaejoong?"

The blond haired male bit both of his pink lip and turned his body to the different direction, 
"like I said, it's none of your business." The maknae got annoyed of how the leader was acting ever since they both moved in with JYJ. He stood up walking towards the older male and looked him in the eye. 
"If nothing happened then why was Jaejoong crying earlier?"

"Crying?"

Yunho turned over to his EX and noticed that the male’s eyes were pink and still a bit watery from early, turning back to the maknae he sighs. "Why was Jaejoong crying?"

"That's what I'm asking you."

"Stop!" The two taller males turned over to Jaejoong who stood up and faced the two,

"It’s hard enough to even face the two of you after what the events that been happening, just please don't start again, it's already been hard before and I don't wanna relive that moment." Walking by the two a sudden hand grabbed the older wrist, Jaejoong turned around and wasn't surprised that it was Yunho. Throwing his hand he grabbed his jacket and stepped out the front door. 

 

While the two were inside Hero sat on the bench infront of the apartment and sighs. "Omo! Hyung!" A sudden voice called out for him, he brightly smiled when he saw it was his two band mate. "Yoochun! Junsu!" The two lover bird smiled when they approached their hyung but then the smile suddenly disappeared from their faces. Jaejoong glanced at the two and questioned them, "Is anything alright?" "Jae, that's our question to you."

He chuckled "What do you-" "Your eyes are watery and your cheeks are pink" the middle oldest answered, Hero stared at the two before wiping his cheeks then turned back, Junsu pulled his arm and gave him a big hug "Hyung we talk about on the way to the Ice Cream shop okay?" The older one chuckled from the childish member and responded with an okay with a bit of shaky-ness in tone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                        To Be Continued~

 

 

 

 

Hi Fantan here, yeah miss me? No? Okay.... Anyway just like I said in my other story (What's Fan Service?) I haven't really been updating for while and I am so sorry, I'm just going through a lot this summer that is really been hard on me. But now that I'm in a better mood I'll updating more offen like how I did before, so look foreward to the next chapter of Love Lost Survive. 

(P.S Thanks for not unsubcribing to my story I'm dearly thankful for that^^)