The Start Of This Whole Thing

Love, Lost, Yet Survive

 

Hi you must know me as Jung Yunho the leader of a famous Korean Kpop group DBSK/TVXQ, You may also know the four other members Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and the maknae Shim Changmin, We have been through a lot but one member I know has been through everything, let me present to you, my partner, Kim Jaejoong.

 

Here it begins.

"Jung YUNHO GET YOUR HERE" The maknae screamed as he was fixing his tie in the mirror, "What the hell do you want now?" Yunho stepped in the maknae’s room where he was found wearing a black suit with his hair nicely gelled back, similar to Changmin’s. "I’m getting married; at least what you could do is do your job as the ring man."

He pouted and sat on the bed, "Yah sure what ever," He said while flipping the ring up and down. "Damn it be careful" Changmin grabbed the ring back as Yunho started laughing at the serious maknae, "Why you laughing?" He asked in English,

"It's not like you to be like this, it's funny" he smiled and stood up walking towards the door. "I’m going to see if the other members arrived, I’ll see at the wedding later."

Changmin turned around and smirked.

Outside ~

Yunho looked up and smiled, "Yes I get to see the other three members again, I miss them so much, I hope they remember me" It's been awhile since DBSK Broke up, now that JYJ has been born things hasn’t been the same, besides Yunho.

"YAH!!!! YUNHO" He turned and saw the Yoosu couple running to him, "HEY GUYS" they all hugged each other, "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH MY GOD YOU'VE TWO GROWN"  Yoochun smiled as he pulled his head away from the older one’s shoulder, "yup you too." Yunho opened his eyes and realized that the third member was not with the two, "hey where’s Jaejoong?" Junsu stopped and looked around, "I don’t know he just with us, and all well you just see him at the wedding."

They both agreed with the dolphin, "You guys the wedding starting!!!"

The three ran inside, but still no sight of Jaejoong.

Wedding~

"Do you take Min jin as your wife?" As they were going on, the three stood together, yet Jaejoong hid in the back not wanting to be seen, "I do" "You maybe kiss the brid" Everyone clapped, Yunho turned around and saw the door close, wonder who it was.

 

Outside~

"We'll be right back" The Yoosu couple smiled and walked off together, Yunho smiled and started walking to the back off the building where no was there, *Sniff Sniff* *Cries* He turned around and heard crying, "what that sound?" As he walked closer behind the tree there was Jaejoong with his head ducked in his lap, "Jaejoong? JAEJOONG IT'S BEEN SO..." Jaejoong turned around, Yunho was surprised, He was crying.

"Jaejoong you okay?"

He sat down beside him, "Hey don’t cry"

Yunho’s smile quickly turned into a huge frowned, "remember me? Yunho? Jaejoong?"

Jaejoong continued crying, "ahh Pleases don’t be sad look Changmin got married and..."

"I’m crying because of that!!! You Ba-BO! AHH!"

He could tell that it wasn’t tears of happiness and that it was tears of sadness, He opened his eyes softly and turned to Yunho "Of course I know you, I remember you Yunho Jung Yunho"

"Yup you got it...”

"YUNHO!!!" Jaejoong fell into his arms, "What the?" It’s weird having his EX falling in his arms, Yunho looked confused.

"I loved Changmin, I fell in love with him, I loved that name *Soul Fighters* I want it to come back, I wanted to tell him, IT's TOO LATE FOR THAT NOW!" Yunho whipped his tears,

" THAT CHANGMIN WHERE IS HE" He stood up and was about to walk of hunt of the maknae, "DONT GO!" Jaejoong grabbed his leg stopping him, "Don’t go please I’m begging you, I don’t want to create trouble" Yunho turned to him, the ball of tear on both of the edge of his eyes ran down. Yunho heart broke from seeing his most favorite member in pain.

 "Jaejoong"

"I’m begging you don’t go to him, I don’t want to see him" He said while crying harder, Yunho went down on his knees bringing Jaejoong to his chest, shh don’t cry joongiee~" He brought Jaejoong hand to his heart, "you feel that? It's beating because of you,"

Jaejoong stopped and realized what he had put him into. The fact that his Ex is right beside him holding him and that his heart has been shattered, he doesn’t know which one to be more afraid of, maybe he should have just ran when he saw him. "Please let go of me..." Jaejoong whispered snapping back to reality. "I can’t do that, sorry whether you like it or not, I’m going to be here, I can’t see you like this. Besides you fell in my arms first" His eyes went soft, "Even when I was the one who hurt you before," 

 

 

 

 

                                                            

 

                                                                                               To Be Continued