The Suggetion That Started This

Love, Lost, Yet Survive

"What'd you call me?" Jaejoong turned to Yunho, He backed up, "Hyung, I called you hyung, isnt that what im suppose to call you?"
   Jaejoong looked at the shattered glass then at him, "Next time be more careful" He stepped over the glass and started walking to his room, "I wouldnt talk if I were you" He stopped and turned, "You nearly got crashed by that car, im not the one who should careful, you should"

Jaejoong glared at him, "I could have stopped my self if I wanted, I didnt need any of your help"

Yunho smirked and placed the Cray on the counter, "You think you could help your self, if wasnt thanks to me you wouldnt be in the hospital"
*Jaejoong just try your best to Igor Yunho till I get there, or try to get along with him* Changmins words calmed him down, ignoring him and turned the knob of his room door, ":and what about Changmins wedding" His words made Jaejoong freeze "Changmin, Changmin got married, you cried cause you loved him you fell in my arms, your ex's arm"

At that point he forgot everything that Changmin told him and rushed over to Yunho, "Are you calling me weak? Because I admit I am, but at least im not a dirty cheating bastard!" He pointed at his chest, "I cant believe I was about to make up with you after you saved my life UGH!" He raced to his room and shut the door, Yunho smirked and rushed over to Jae's room

"Ahh this was my favorite shirt, that stupid bastard" He took off his shirt and threw it in the basket, jumping on his bed

He let out a sigh of relief, "Jaejoong you were gonna-" Yunho opened the door and found Jaejoong half lying on the bed, He sat up quickly and covered his chest, "Ohh..."

1 min later, Jaejoong quickly opened the door and found Yunho sitting on the ground, "What the hell do you want?" He turned around and stood up, "Yo were about to make up with me?"

"That was before, I still curse the day we met" He brushed past Yunhos should, he turned around and followed Jaejoong, "Well, I dont curse the day we met, I still think your my favorite member" Smiled Yunho. "I could care less if I was your favorite or your most hated" He snapped walking to the kitchen, Yunho sighed and rubbed head head, *This is gonna be hard* He though and ran to Jaejoong

*Your My Melody~* "Jaejoong reached in his pocket and snapped open his phone, it was Junsu, "Hey SuSu I got a thing to pick with you, how could you leave with Yoochun and leave me alone with, THAT THING!?' He whispered, "Oh sorry, I thought you wouldnt come back till we did,"

"How the hell would I know when you come back?"

"You usely know when we come back dont blame it on us!" Junsu snapped at Jaejoong, everyone stared at him, he turned and hid his face, "Any way we were wondering if you wanted to come with Yoochun,Yunho, and I to a club"

"A club, with him? Uhh sure?"

"Great, see you at 9:00"

And with that Junsu closed his phone, "Wait- Why so late?" He closed his phone and walked to his room, Yunho was sitting on the couch flipping the channels, "Who was it?" Jaejoong turned and stop,"Do you have to know everything?" He turned to "I dont, but I wanna"  He turned his hands into a fist and opened his room door, Yunho followed him.

While Hero was moving around his stuff, U-Know watched him "You know that you and I have to share this room, why are you moving your stuff?" He asked walking to him, "Dont even get any closer to me, Im moving around stuff because I dont want my stuff touching yours" He pouted and walked closer, Jaejoong took a back scratcher and pointed to him, "Dont come any closer I tell you!" He didnt listen till he pinned Jae to the wall, with loving eyes he leaned closer to him, "Is this guy on crack or something, what does he think he's doing?" 

He slapped his hands on Jae's forehead and smiled, "Let's make up"

"Huh?" He looked confused, "You said that you wanted to make up with me because I saved your life"

"I told you that I could have done it my self-"

"- No you couldnt, without me there I could easily tell that the truck would have run you over-"

"- What does it matter to you?" Yunho stopped smiling, Jaejoong looked at him with serusiso eyes and pushed him off him rushing out the door, "Jaejoong..." It was turning dark, the sky line was orange, purple, red and yellow blending together to form a perfect evening image "To bad my day isnt as beautiful as this sky (Sigh) Better get going" He walked towards the cross walk, He turned and noticed the two couple smiling, he could eve hear what they were saying.

"Oh honey be careful" She yelled pulling him closer to her, "Me? I should be the one protecting you, that's why I tell you to walk on the other of me, you wouldnt be as close to the road." She smiled and snuggled on his arm, "Am I really that special to you?" He brushed her hair and looked at her, "You crazy? You're my everything" They both started laughing as they pass by Jaejoong. He looked down and crossed.

Not even looking if it's ready to cross or not, he started walking. "Jaejoong!" Someone pulled him back, Jaejoong had the same expression as he did while walking, Changmin looked at him, "Jae be more careful" He looked up and slowly turned, as he was turning he though in his mind, "Yunho?"

"Oh Changmin it's just you" Changmin looked at him, "What do you mean it's me, you could've  gotten hurt badly! USE YOUR HEAD MORE HYUNG!"
He shouted, Heros expression didnt change, he stood up from Changmins lap and continued walking to the other side of the road, "Jaejoong! Wait!" He quickly stood up and was about to run to him but stopped because it was to late to cross.

"Hyung! Walt!" He shouted.

Before he could say anything else, Jae disappeared "O My god where did he go?"

*Your My Meld-* "Hello?"Hero answer His phone found out it was Yoochun calling. "Hey when are you coming, Junsu and I are already there" "Dont worry I'm on my way, just go abit side track" Yoochun looked at the phone and placed it back on his ear, "Side track? What do you mean side track?"

Junsu smirked, "He means he got a little naughty with Yunho here" Jaejoong grained his teeth, "I heard that Junsu, dont think im getting back with that thing okay? Im not I'll promise you that" He replied back and snapped his phone closed, "Im glad I moved out of Dong Bang Ki" He said and stomped away.

Club~

Hero walked in "Am I in the right place?" He asked, "Hero!" Yelled Junsu, He smiled, "There you are... And you..." He looked at Yunho, Junsu smiled and handed him a menu book, "Here order what ever you want" Jaejoong gave both Yoochun and Junsu a weird look and then sat down next to Yunho.

"Thank you? I guess"

Yoochun smiled and looked at the book, "I think I want this one Susu" Junsu looked at it, "Oh but Yoochun you odered that last time, try something new",
"But I like this one" "Please just once" Yoochun kissed Junsu nose and smiled, "Okay, just once" Jae sighed and rubbed his forehead, "Are they really going with this? Junsu Yoochun if you two wanna flirt go to a homo bar!"

Yunho cracked abit and covered his mouth, "We are in one" smiled Yoochun, "WHAT?" He looked at the menu book which said, "Homo Loves This" On the top, "WTF I GONNA GET OUT" He stood up but Junsu grabbed his arm, "No no no your not going any where" Jaejoong sighed, and sat back down, "Geez.." After a few drinks The Yoosu couple were drunk like hell, "Ahh Im gonna go pay now" "Fine go" Said Jaejoong, Yunho took a sip of his drink and looked at Jaejoong, "Hero you didnt even order a  drink are you feeling alright?"

He turned to Yunho, "DO I have to have a drink with my food?" He asked, "No im just asking you usely get a drink with your food"

The Yoosu came back stumbling, "Okay were going now and were leaving you two alone, dont worried we pay if you wanna stay , were gonna go back home now good bye!!!!!!"

Cried Junsu, "No wait you cant leave me with-... (Sigh) I hate my life"

"Jaejoong?"

"Well im not gonna stay here" He stood up and grabbed his jacket, "Jaejoong wait!"
 Yunho ran after him, "What?" "I was just wondering if you wanted to walked home with me?"

He looked at him, "Just dont talk to me"

He said and pushed the door open. Yunho stood there stood there for abit and looked at him watching, "Wow what a cold dude" He said and walked out the club.

Home~

Not a word to one another Jaejoong took out the front key for the gate and placed it in the hole, Yunho walked closer to him and stared at him for awhile, He already opened the gate but as soon as he was about to open it, Yunho closed the gate and looked at Jaejoong, "What The Yunho!" Yunho looked at him not even luaghing or anything, Jaejoong gave him a werd look and tried ipening the gate again, "Yunho let go!" He said tugging on the gates handle

Yunho hugged Jaejoong from the back and held him tightly, "Yunho, Let go of me!" He said trying to push his way free, Yunho pulled him closer and looked at him, "Sorry, I didnt know what I was thinking when I said I didnt love you anymore" Jaejoongs eyes went huge, "You must be out of your mind, you still must be drunk, come lets go home and sleep okay?"

Yunho gripped harder on Jaes waist and looked at him "Im not drunk Jae, Im telling what I feel" Hero wanted to set him self free and run to Changmin but he couldnt, "I-I think I still have feelings for you" Jae gasped, "Will forgive me and can we started everything over again? Please.. I love you"

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                      To Be Continuedbroken heart