Beautiful GoodBye

Love, Lost, Yet Survive

Yunho dragged him in bed, "Jaejoong damn it get in bed, you need rest!" He shook his head side to side, Yunho sighed and gently pushed his head down, "If your not going to aspect my love then at least sleep" He pressed his hand on Jae forehead and to his surprise his palm was starting to heat up "You're burning up" Both leaders eye met, He watched the 26 year old breath in and out heavenly from his illness. "Stay right here" He smiled.

Coming back from the wash room, he found Jaejoong poking his head through the window smiling and waving to people he sees, Yunho sighed seeing that Jaejoong was being well..... Jaejoong as usually. He pulled him and set him back in bed placing the cold wet towel on his head, "There, now rest!' Jaejoong glared at him and as he was about to leave the room, he threw the towel he gave him at his head. "What? JAEJOONG!" He pointed out the door and covered him self in the blankets.

 

He smirked and threw the towel in the sink. The leader sighed as he walked into the living room to sit down on the couch and watch TV. Jaejoong stepped out of his room and walked into the kitchen, Yunho heard glasses clinking and decided to walk inside to check what's going on. Jaejoong smiled at the glass of warm lemonade with honey he made for him self and cutely kissed the cup. "Jae? What the hell get back in bed, I'll bring you what you need"

He turned and glared at the former leader, He placed his cup down "Arg... ARG!" He waved his arms around trying to telling Yunho what he trying to say. He just sighed and grabbed Jaejoong the wrist pulling him back into bed. "Don't get up from here, I'll bring you something nice okay?" Jae pouted and wrapped the blanket back around him. He watched as the leader walked out the room and jumped out of bed to follow him. Mean while Yunho decide to make soup for him. "Okay Yunho you can do this, first time is usually the best~" He took out a carrot and started cutting them, he didn't even noticed that Jaejoong was behind him till he dump into him while trying to reach for his cup. "Jaejoong?" 

he drank his cup and sighed "Ahhh~ Finally" Yunhos eyes went huge, "Your voice it's back? Meaning I don't have to make this soup after all." He placed the cup in the sink and turned slowly walking out the kitchen "No DUH SMART !"

He wrapped the blanket tighter around him, slowly walking out the kitchen till he stopped, "By the way" He turned and looked at the confused Yunho, "I don't need your help with anything!" And with that he left the kitchen leaving Yunho standing there with that look on his face, He smirked, "Haa.... Freaking Jaejoong"

 

When Hero sat down on his bed, he looked around the room until he spotted the picture of 2003 debut, Jaejoong smiled and sighed. "Jaejoong, Yah"

He turned around and found Yunho walking towards him, "I'll be taking care of you. GOT IT?" He glared, "I don't want nothing to do with you Jung Yunho, I think it's best if you leave this house hold at this moment!" Scratching the back of his head he smirked, "Uhhh yeah that's not gonna happen anytime soon" 

He pouted and turned his head "Fine, I'll just leave" He stood up until a hand grabbed his thin white wrist pulling him back with strong arms wrapping around him, "We need to talk about 2009..." Jaejoong gasped, "There's nothing to talk about with you" He tried pushing his way out but Yunho tighten his gripped every time "Jaejoong, did I really hurt you?" Not wanting to answer he just tugged his way out, not managing to succeed. The blond smiled, "You just love wrapping your arm around others dont you?" He smiled and lied his head on Jae's shoulder, "Just you I love wrapping around"  He smiled and stopped trying to free himself, "Yunho..."

To the leader surprise, his hyung was crying, "Jung Yunho, how could you say that? You didn't love me. Then what did all those feelings and emotion we went through together mean to you? Were they nothing? Was I just a puppet of yours?" Yunho soften his look as his eyes turned into a half mooned shape. "You really scared me and now you want me to come back to you?... You must be crazy then"

 

Tears dropped on the older lap, he shut his eyes tight "I'm sorry..." Jaejoong gasped. "Sorry, Sorry was the word I wanted to say to you for such a long time. You dont even understand how long these two words were kept up in me"

He was frozen as the former leader was speaking, "I wanted to whip your tears and tell you I didn't mean to hurt and make you hate me like you do now... I wanted you to stay with me forever but I couldn't hold on to that treasure for long that I some how let that love escape from me."  The statement really made Jaejoong smile, But then he gasped this he felt a hand whipping one of his tears. He smiled as Jaejong slowly turned around.

"At least I got to whip these tears..." Jaejoong softly turned his shocked face into a smile big smile, "Lies" He said, yunho gasped, "Lies everything I hear from you is nothing but lies. How can you think i would really believe you?" He loosen his grip on Jaejoong letting him stand up. Many memories start running through his head, he smiled  at the last one with him and Yunho sitting in Paris resting on each others head

"Every things coming back to me... Even though I try so hard to forget...." He turned and looked at Yunho puzzled and worried expression"Yunho, I think that you and I weren't meant to be" 

 

"Jaejoong no you don't mean that!" He stood up, Jaejoong smiled, "Please, I think that we shouldn't be even this close together" Yunho couldn't take the fool ness that was coming out from his mouth, He grabbed both of his wrist and pinned him to the wall. Jaejoong expression was still the same, "I may have loved you but that was before" "Jaejoong!" "I'm so sorry Yunnie"

Yunho smiled "I haven't heard you call me that in a while, Jae" He smiled softly.  

 

 

         

 

 

 

                                                                                           

 

                                                                                                         To Be Continued