Usely I Say Home Sweet Home But Home Home!!!!

Love, Lost, Yet Survive

After Jaejoong left the wedding he returned home and jumped on the couch, "Man, I’m tired" slowly closing his eyes, he fell asleep,

3 Hours later~

"When you came home you just found him like this?" "Yeah he's cute when he's sleeping" "Yeah you two, leave the poor man alone." He heard three voices and one sound really filmier because he knew that the other two were his two band mates Junsu and Yoochun. Jaejoong finally woke up he starched his arms out, his eyes barely open. "Mhh so you’re back from the wedding, how was it?" He asked rubbing his eyes, "Well, it was pretty good but the drama stop after you left." Junsu smiled, "What the hell are you trying to say here?" He asked with his eyes finally wide open glancing at the maknae across from him but then began rubbing his eyes again.

"What he means is that you bring drama where ever you go Jae." Jaejoong slowly stopped as he gently turned his head towards the male placing the golden tea cup on the glass table. “Who is that?” He questioned giving his eyes a finally rub before opening then up wide. "AHHHHH WTF WHY-WHY IS HE HERE?" 

 

 

Yuhno smile at the surprised Hero. "Well, SM told Yunho to stay with us for a bit, they had agreement with our company so I guess we have to follow." Smiled Yoochun. "Ugh I’m not staying with that-that-that THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pointed Jaejoong giving him a disgusted look, he crawled back wards as Yunho sat down beside him, "Jaejoong those words are really hurtful.” He added

 

"Y-Yoochun, he punched you in the mouth remember, why don’t you do anything?" "Nah were all good with him now, I mean were still friends and all."

He stood up glancing at the three sitting on the couch staring at him, "Well he could stay together as long as he wants, I don’t want to be near him!" Jaejoong stomped out the door, "Joongie, can’t we talk about this?" Yelled Junsu, the door slapped shut.

"Sorry Yunho, I guess Jaejoong is still frail from your break up with him"

Yunho turned to him and smiled, "No it's okay, I understand"

 

Jaejoong~

He stomped his way out in the side walk, "I can’t believe he'll even think of stepping foot into the house hold, he disgust" Not looking where he was going he dumped into a tall male, "Ow! Watch where you’re going you over sided-"

"- Jaejoong?"

He looked up and saw Changmin looking down at him. "Minnie?"  He held out his hand and pulled Jaejoong back up, "You okay there?" Helping him pat the dust off him he smiled, "Yeah just thinking" Changmin gave Jaejoong a soft look, "You know you shouldn’t really think to hurt, especial when you’re out in public, you could get hurt"

"Uh, a little, Yah listen could I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Yunho, Yunho lives with us now, do you know why?"

Changmin smiled and scratched the side of his head, "Well, you see, since I got married, Yunho has nowhere to live, so the place he choice to live was with you"

Jaejoong sighed and looked around, "But why me, I can’t bear to see him after what happen in 2009"

"Please understand and open him with new arms" "Sure what ever, but don’t expect me getting back with him."

Minnie hugged his hyung and waved good bye, for now, "I’ll see again okay, call me sometime"

"I would if you ever answer"

He giggled and walked away. Jaejoong turned heading back home,

 

Home~

"Geez, I just want to sleep right now" He walked into his room and what did he find?

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Yoosu couple ran in Jaejoong’s room and pushed open the door. "What are you okay?"
A huge bag went flying to Yoochun’s face, "AHHHHHHHHHH'

"Yoochun! Jaejoong?" He kicked Yunho’s back out the door; Yunho fell onto Junsu, "Listen all of you, if you’re going to let him stay with us then let him sleep in your room!"

"But.. Me and Yoochun.." Blushed Junsu, "My god you two!"

"They learned from the best" laughed Yunho, Jaejoong gave a disgusted face and slam the door shut, He walked over to the table and found Yunho’s wallet, He opened it and found a picture of the old DBSK in their first album, and Jaejoong smirked "so he still has this?"

2003~

Back in the time, when DBSK were still rookies, I know it's hard to believe but when they were in the studio just finishing their first song, "Hug" three languages "Yah, Are we going to be doing this for now on? I’m tried" Sighed Yoochun, "Oh you’ll get used to it" smiled Junsu.

"Oh that reminds me, I got this from our manger, their pictures of us while filming the MV each of us get one" Jaejoong handed each of them, "Thanks, hey I’m going to keep this in my wallet for ever, our first picture together" Smiled Yunho, "You sure about that?" "Sure about it, IM SO SURE ABOUT IT"

Flash Back~

Jaejoong took out his wallet and the same picture was placed, "Such good days" hugging the picture he closed his eyes and had a moment of peace, until...

"JAEJOONG COME ON OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!!" Jae's eyes popped out, "Open UP ! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" They all went falling on the ground, He turn around and found Changmin standing there, "Oh... I just wanted to see how things were going?" Jaejoong walked past Changmin not even looking at him, "Jaejoong? JAEJOONG?! Yah you three what did you do to him?" Changmin went running after him,

"Jaejoong!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                  To Be Continued~broken heart