Just Forgive And Forget

Love, Lost, Yet Survive

"Jaejoong Jaejoong STOP!" Changmin grabbed Jaejoongs shoulder and turned him around, "Im sorry but, you have no choice but to-" Jaejoong slapped his mouth shut and glared at him, "I dont wanna glare at you, but I cant stand people saying stuff like that, even you" Changmin removed his hand away from his mouth, "Hyung, Come on give him a break, he's your  friend, not your boyfriend just forget-"

"-SHIM CHANGMIN, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW I FEEL TOWARDS HIM, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THE FEELING OF NEGLECTE AND HATE TOWARDS YOU!!! YOUR HAPPILY MARRIED, I DONT THINK YOULL BE FEELING IT ANYTIME SOON, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN 3 YEARS AGO IT STILL HURTS... 

IT'S NOT THAT SIMPLE TO FORGIVE AND FORGET, WHY CANT ANYONE UNDER STAND??!!!"

He brushed Changmin shoulder and ran off, "Jaejoong!!!!!!!!!! WAIT DONT RUN" He ran after him, Jaejoong closed his eyes, "I wanna forget, it's not easy Changmin!"

"Jaejoong! LOOK OUT!!" The call of Changmins voice woke up Jaejoong, a truck race towards him as he ran to the road,. Not enough time to stop he shut his eyes and in hope that the will miss him, 

 

 

"JAEJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

The truck went past and Changmin couldn't even see him anymore, "Am- am I die?" Jaejoong though, "Yah are you okay?" When he opened his eyes, he noticed that he was in the arms of a strong male, Jaejoong looked up, "Yah You Ba-Bo!!! Open your eyes when your runninng, I know Changmin isnt as good looking and all but that doesnt mean you have to close your eyes, youll get hurt and youll hurt Changmins feelings" Scolded Yunho,

"Y-Yunho?" Jaejoong felt speechless lying in the arms of Yunho, "You still think im all that bad?" Changmin came running, "Jaejoong?" He helped Jaejong up, "Oh My God Jaejoong are you okay" he asked, Jaejoong didnt answer, his face was still shocked of surprisment, Yunho stood up, "I'll be going back to building now"

"Why did you even come?"

"To look for him, now that I found him I dont have worry, because he's with you" He smiled and head off, "I think, you should head home now too" Changmin smiled, "But..I......" "Hyung, please get some rest, i put you risk, I feel guilty" He looked down then quickly looked up and smiled, "But.... Changmin no you didnt put me in risk"'

"You almost got push to death by a truck, maybe even squished"  *♪  Your My Melody ♪~*   "Oh my phone" He reached in his pocket, "Hello?"

"Jaejoong Are You okay? OMG YUNHO TOLD ME WHAT HAPPEN!!!"

"Did he now?"

"Yeah quickly come home, I need to know what happen"

"Cant you just ask Yunho/"

"I tried he said he didnt know"

"(sigh) What ever"

Hero closed his phone, "Who was it?" Wondered Changmin, "Just Junsu, yeah so I think I should go home now" He turned around, Changmin grabbed his hand, "Let's walk together, okay?" He smiled oh so brightly and sweetly,

Jae turned around and stared at him for a a short while, "Uhh Sure"

On the way, Jaejoong couldnt stop thinking about Yunho, "Yunho... Wait No Jaejoong get a hold of your self, you dont love him okay, man dont get hurt again! You gotta have pride!" He though and went back to focusing on the road

 

Home~

 "Now I remember" Changmin stopped infront of the building, "I forgot to tell you, Yunho wil be staying with you for about 8 months" Jaejoongs jaw dropped, "8-8-8 MONTHS?" He slapped he own cheek, "Jaejoong!" "Yah dont joke with me, your joking, Minne tell me your joking" 

Changmin sighed, "Sorry but I'm telling the truth"

 

He turned around, "Yah where are you going?" He stopped in the middle of the road, "Where's that truck, I wanna die!!!" "Dont talk crazy get back here" He pulled Heros arm, "Now, I think that Min Jin will be at her mother's for 8 months as well so, I think I could stay with you for abit" Jaejoong quickly turned to Changmin and grabbed his two arms, "Really? When?"

"Hmm let me see" He rubbed the side of his head, "Oh in 2 weeks" "Noo Too long too long, I need you now!!!!! Minne" Changmin gently let down Jaejoongs arm and brushed his cheek, "Dont worry, I dont thin Yunho will be bothering you" Jae walked over to the door and opened it, "Dont count on it now"

 

Inside~

"Here, call if anythings wrong okay/" Changmin smiled and peeked Jaes cheek, "Ill see you later," And with that He gently closed the door, "Hmm, I wonder if the yoosu couple are here yet" 

Jaejoong took off his shoes and walked in the living room, he heard someone in the kitchen, "Hmm? What is that?" Yunho stepped out of the kitchen and was holding a strawberry shake, not looking where he was going, he bumped into Jaejoong chest and the shake fell all over him, "AHHHHH"

"Jaejoong hyung?"

Jaejoong stopped and looked at Yunho, "This is the first time he called me hyung" He thought

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                         To Be Continued~broken heart