Bossy?

Happy Accident

After a few awkward moment of them all staring at each other, Yonghee left muttering about staying with her friends, leaving poor Wheein there with the two still on the ground.

 

“Um…I’ll just…go…”

 

“No wait Wheein!”  Yongsun pushed against Byul (“OW unnie!”) to get out of her grasp, and taking advantage of the surprise, she also grab the phone she been trying to get, then stood up, rushing over to Wheein.

 

Yongsun gently grab onto her friend and guide her to the kitchen table, “Here sit, eat!  Byul made it, it’s really good!”

 

The older girl slide to the cabinet and grab a bowl and spoon for Wheein with one hand, while still holding very tightly to the phone.

 

“Uh…” Wheein looks at Byulyi, who is now sitting on the floor cross leg and rubbing her ribs, 

 

“Forget her, just eat Whee-ah”

 

“Hey!  That’s mean!” Byulyi pouted while Yongsun just stuck her tongue out.

 

Wheein is feeling really awkward.  She hesitantly reach out for some food, while still glancing at them, who’s both now staring at her.  Yeah, this is really weird.  Wheein really regret coming over.  

 

At the first small bite, she lit up, “Omo!  This is delicious!”

 

“Right?” Yongsun exclaim, focusing on something else for a sec, so Byulyi shot up from the ground to grab at her phone, only for Yongsun to swrive away, causing the golfer to slam her hip into the corner of the table.

 

“OWWW”

 

Wheein drop her bowl, reaching out towards Byul, “Are you ok??”

 

She wheeze out a soft “yeah” with a grimace.

 

“Ha! That’s what you get!”

 

“Unnieee give me back my phone.”

 

“Promise you won’t watch when i’m around.”

 

“Yes yes i promise.”

 

Yongsun hands the phone over, and as Byulyi reach for it, she snap it away, “remember, no watch.”

 

Byulyi nods, holding her hands out like a kid waiting for some candy.

 

With a satisfied smirk, Yongsun put the phone in the waiting hands.

 

All the while, Wheein is just waiting, shocked and confused, at how closed they are.

 

Byulyi notice, “Oh, why aren’t you eating, is something wrong?” 

 

“Wha - oh no no no, it’s really good!” as if to emphasize, Wheein stuff a bunch of food in , causing her to start coughing.

 

The two unnies sprang into action, with Byulyi grabbing some water and Yongsun rubbing Wheein’s back.

 

“Here!”

 

“*coughcough* thanks *cough* *gulp gulp*” 

 

“Better?”

 

“Yeah, thanks guys!” 

 

“Oh you two haven't formally meet right?” Yongsun said, “Wheein this is Byulyi, she’s really cocky  and greasy, i recommend you stay away (“HEY!”).  Byulyi, this is Wheein, she’s the ace, the golden child, the perfect one, the - “

 

“Unnie shut up! You’re embarrassing me” 

 

But Yongsun plows on as if she didn’t hear, “The everything good and light of this world.  You breathe wrong near her, and i will kick your .”

 

“Omg unnie…”  Wheein looks at Byulyi, “Please ignore her, she speaks without thinking a lot.  I’m Jung Wheein, I’m a singer, nice to meet you! And thanks for the food!”

 

Byulyi blinks at the wide smile looking at her and blurt out, “how wide is your dimple?”

 

“YAAHH WHAT DID I JUST SAY MOON BYULYI!” Yongsun scream over Wheein bright laughter at the aruptness of the question, smacking the golfer’s bicep.

 

Byulyi cower away from the blows, “I’m sorry i’m sorry I’m sorry! I don't know where that came from!! Ow unnie stop i’m sorry!”

 

Finally, Yongsun relent.  Byulyi rub her bicep in pain as she apologize to Wheein, “I’m really sorry! I’m Byulyi.  Um…sorry…”

 

Wheein simply laugh it away, “No worries, it’s 2.5cm by the way.”

 

“Wait..really?  How come i don't know this?” Yongsun butts in. 

 

“Because you never asked?”

 

“Oh..” She said embarrassingly, “moving on!  Let us continue eating!”

 

They finally settle down, and start eating.

 

“Why did you come over Wheein?”

 

“Oh!  Since you have filming tomorrow, i just wanted to wish you luck!”

 

“Thank you”  Yongsun gave her a bright smile, “But i haven't been able to concentrate on the script all day.”

 

The golfer commented, “Because i’ve been running through your mind?”

 

Wheein choke on her food, while Yongsun threw chopstick at her.

 

“You see what i mean Whee-ah? What I have to put up with?”

 

“Wow, you’re like…”

 

“I’m like?”

 

“Really cool! So smooth!” Wheein exclaims with stars in her eyes. 

 

“Oh no.  No no no! You will not taint my Wheein!”

 

“I would never!  I’ll just be teaching her new knowledge.”

 

“Yeah unnie!”

 

“Hell no! Wheein, continue eating.  And you, Moon Byulyi!”

 

“Me?”

 

“You can leave.”

 

“Whyyyyyy???”

 

“You’re corrupting Wheein! She’s just a baby!”

 

“Ayyyy Unnie…come on..”

 

“Yeah unnie!  Wheein wants to learn, why are you denying her education.”

 

“Not this kind!  Go!  Shooo! I need to learn my lines! And You should be resting!”
 

“Laughter is the best medicine~” 

 

“Actually”  Wheein pitch in, “I have to go to the studio. I’m already running late. I was planning on just stopping by for a quick good luck hug.”

 

“Oh, well…”

 

“Take some food with you!”  

 

Yongsun glare at Byulyi, she loves Wheein, but Byulyi’s food is something else.  The golfer mouth backs, “I’ll cook more for you.”

 

“You better.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Oh no nothing Wheein.  Here, let me help you pack.”

 

“Thanks unnies! Bye!  It was nice meeting you and thanks for the food, its super good, you should open a restaurant! Bye!”

 

Wheein rush out of the place with a new bento box of left over, leaving just the two of them alone again.  

 

“She’s cute!”

 

Yongsun smack Byulyi’s stomach, “Help me clean up.”

 

“But i’m not done eating?”

 

“Yes you are.” 

 

“No I’m - 

 

“Yes you are and you will help me clean up.”

 

“Damn, unnie…”

 

“What?” 

 

“You’re super bossy right now.”

 

“Oh” She breathe out, suddenly self-conscious.  

 

“This CEO vibe looks good on you.  It’s hot.”

 

“Oh my gah!”  Yongsun threw her hands up, “I should have known, you’re so greasy!”

 

Byulyi laughs as she start to help clean the table.  Yongsun might have taken it as “greasy” but she really means it.