Defining her Mr. Right

Second Chance

 

Min Ah’s POV

Yeheeey! The three guys left their presents for Shin Hye. But she never really took them. Therefore, it’s mine now! Hahaha. It’s really awesome being the best friend of Miss Perfect. Don’t get it the wrong way! I don’t feel envious of her one bit because she’s my best friend—my true friend. Besides, I’m already committed to Lee Seung Gi, my childhood friend who migrated to America with his family. We’re still together and stronger. We keep in touch through video messages and letters. Sweet, right?

Anyway, I saw that one coming. I feel really sad for all the guys she rejected, though politely, but I know the reason behind that. I approached her with a handful of her presents and put it on MY table.

“Ya Shin Hye! Why can't you just date a single guy who's patiently falling in a very long line to have your heart?” I said to her with an amusing look.

“You already know it. Why ask? Geurae. I’ll tell you again. All I felt is just friendship, nothing more than that. It’s just that I don’t feel something special towards them… “

“Feel what? Like a spark?” I said to her sarcastically.

“Yes! That’s it! A spark…”

I can’t believe she bought my mockery.

“And then what? A true love’s kiss? And you’ll both sing a beautiful ballad? Huh! You’re just being dreamy. Come on Shin Hye! Wake up! We live in the real world, not fairytales! Prince Charming doesn’t exist!”

Ok. I know what I said was a bit overboard. But I just think that I should tell her the truth.

“Aish! You don’t get what I’m saying. It’s not that I’m looking for a Prince Charming. I just want a decent human being. I just felt that those guys weren’t the right one for me.”

Phew! I thought she would be angry. But I can’t believe I was the one who doesn’t get the point.

“Then, mind if you tell me who’s gonna qualify for that Mr. Right of yours?”

“Well, he must be someone who’s gonna make me blush everytime even in his simple gestures. Someone who’s gonna make me stutter just by his mere presence. Someone who’s gonna make my heart beat faster as he gets closer… Ya! I can’t tell you anymore. I haven’t experienced it yet. But I’m pretty sure he’s just out there, somewhere. Didn’t you experience that with Seung Gi-ssi?” Shin Hye let out a big sigh with a dreamy look.

“Ours is different situation. We used to be friends before we became lovers so we felt really comfortable with each other. I don’t stutter when he’s around.”

EPIC FAIL.  O_O At first I was fine with the fact that she just wanted a human being but… after she’s done with her qualifications… she’s really out of this world! I can’t believe someone like her, who is always the number one in our class, will be as quixotic as that.

End of POV

 

Suddenly, Yoon-sonssaengnim entered the class enthusiastically.

“I had an announcement to make everyone. You have a new classmate over here. Please treat him nicely.”

Suddenly, Shin Hye was startled to see the guy who just entered.

 “Annyeong Hasseo. Jung Yong Hwa-imnida.”

“Shin Hye-ya! He is the guy I’m talking about! Isn’t he handsome?” Min Ah hit Shin Hye’s elbow with hers.

 

 

Author's Note: I just love My Girlfriend is a Gumiho that's why I made them the supporting couple here. Keke. I hope you liked it. Don't forget to comment.  :D