Private dancer

Cheese in the trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Despite being extremely busy with her second comeback in the year, Moonbyul was following Solar's struggles to prepare herself for Mata Hari.

The blonde could see how exhausted and frustrated the older one would arrive home practically every night.

They had no time to be together more than those brief moments before going to bed.

Still, the singer was always sending pictures of the outfits and videos of her rehearsals related to the dance routines.

Solar would also send short motivational messages to the blonde and tell her to feed properly throughout the day.

Some weeks before, Moonbyul had also tested positive for covid and her roommate felt bad for not having the chance to take care of her.

Mrs. Moon demanded that her eldest daughter went to her house and they stayed apart for 10 days.

When the skinny girl got back home, the ash-brown-haired young woman noticed that her roommate still had post covid symptoms and kept an eye on her as much as possible.

Nonetheless, the younger one was a workaholic just like her and insisted on overdoing herself even after feeling sick again and again.

As soon as Moonbyul ended the promotion of her new album, she called her best friend and offered:

______ Hey, Ddun. I saw the last video you sent me. I know musical routine is not my specialty. But would you like me to give you some suggestions? 

_____ Hi, Byul-ah. Do you think is bad?

_____ No, silly. Of course not. It's just...you are so perfectionist that I thought of some tips. Small things to make things even better._____ The blonde responded with a soft tone.

_____ Ah, but you've been working so much. How can I do this to you?

______ I'm not taking part in the musical. Just gonna show you a move or two._____ Moonbyul laughed.

______ Well, in this case...Can you drop by the company in the evening? I'm shooting for a variety show and the only free time I have to rehearse is after 9._____ The older one explained.

______ Sure. Even better. The days have been so hot. I hate the Summer! Ugh! 

 ______ Hehehehe I can't with you, winter child. Thank you for reaching out.

______ No biggie, unnie. Want me to buy you some snacks or dinner?______ The handsome one offered before ending the call.

______ It sounds good. Anything will be fine. Thank you.

______ Alright. See you tonight. Byyyye.

______ Bye-Bye.

Moonbyul left to meet her youtube channel team to discuss a couple of new Moonbyul2da's episodes before she got busy again in the following days.

_____ x _____

It was 20 past 9 when the rapper arrived at the RBW.

The building was practically empty. Except for the security guards and a couple of other employees.

The skinny woman greeted them and entered the elevator to go to the 4th floor, where she knew that her best friend and roommate would be.

Moonbyul heard some type of seductive music and entered the dance practice room without any warning.

Solar was wearing a simpler version of her future outfit at the play and the blonde forgot to breathe for a couple of seconds.

Placing the bags with snacks on a table,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter