Where is there?

Cheese in the trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar scheduled a live transmission on her YouTube channel and she invited her best friend to join.

 Moonbyul's second prerelease from her upcoming album was also happening and she was anxious since it was a huge step as an idol in Korea.

It might not be an official coming out of the closet statement. However, the younger artist knew that her fans would understand the message. And probably some conservative people in her country too.

The radio DJ entered the dance practice room a minute after Solar started talking to the fans online and things became funny and messy as usual.

At a certain point, the older one mentioned Moonbyul's brand new song and told her friend to sing a snippet of it.

When the younger one got to the part of the lyrics in which she mentioned holding the waist and touching down, Solar smirked and asked where the person was supposed to touch.

Moonbyul stared at her and changed the subject of the conversation, which made her best friend burst into laughter.

The singer kept teasing Moonbyul and the handsome one murmured next to her ear:

_____ You're gonna pay for that.

Enjoying the situation, Solar even sang a bit of the song too. And friend a couple of times before they ended the live.

______ Thank you for coming, Byul-ah. It was fun. And congratulations on the new song. It's totally my style._____ The singer grabbed her phone, and bag and walked towards fhe the door.

All of a sudden, the younger one held the brunette by the hips, glued on her back, and whispered:

_____ Next time you tease me that way in front of people, I'm gonna show you something, Kim Yongsun.

Getting goosebumps, Solar smirked and asked:

______ Really? What are you gonna do? Touch me down there? But where is it?

______ AISH! Annoying !_____Moonbyul pushed her roommate while cursing.

Laughing out loud, the stunning brunette said:

______ Sorry. It's just so fun to tease you. It's good for a change. You do it all the time.

Pouting, the rapper mumbled:

_____ But this is some other level. It's driving me crazy. I feel like punching you.

______ Okay okay. Hey, I never mentioned it. You look amazing with this new hair color. It suits you really well. Just like your whole album. It's very you._____ The leader spoke in a comfortable and warm tone.

Moonbyul's frown disappeared immediately and she smiled like a cute baby.

______ Jincha? Do you mean it?

_______ Of course! Good job! Fighting!

______ Thanks. Hey, unnie. Tell your parents I miss them and that I wish you all a happy new year.______ The red-haired girl said with tenderness.

______ Happy new year to your folks too. And...if you wanna drop by their place on the 3rd...

______ I'll check which are my parents' plans and if it's possible, I will. If not, see you home on the 5th._____ The younger singer grinned.

  ______ Deal._____ Solar patted her best friend's back and they left.

_____ x _____

Solar spent the last day of 2021 and the first two days of 2022 with her parents and her sister.

The family didn't hide their pleasure when they confirmed that the singer had broken up with her boyfriend a month before and it was definitive.

Yonghee's husband stayed with them until January 1st and needed to travel on business.

The Kim maknae agreed to help her mother to prepare lunch on the following day but she got shocked the moment she entered the kitchen.

Mrs. Kim was humming to Shutdown while her husband was dancing with her and they were being very touchy.

______ Oh hell!_____ The brunette turned around and exclaimed.

Giggling, the mother asked:

_____ Do you think we bought you and your sister at a supermarket? Parents do it too.

_____, Ew! I don't wanna think my mother and my father do this type of thing. And by the way, promise you won't sing this in front of Byul if she shows up here.

_____ Byul-Yi is coming? Fantastic! Let me go to the grocery store and get more kimchi._____ The father exclaimed.

Laughing, Solar shook her head and washed her hands to start cutting some ingredients.

Mrs. Kim gave her husband a peck on the lips before he left and told her daughter:

_____ I really like Byul-Yi's new song. She sings so beautifully.

_____ I wonder if you understand the lyrics._____ The brunette mumbled to herself but her mother was able to hear it.

Smiling, Mrs. Kim back hugged her youngest child.

_____ Just because your parent and I are older, it doesn't mean we are clueless. Some people of our generation are able to think.

______Erm...I didn't mean that. But don't you feel flustered about those lyrics?

_____ Not at all. It's poetic, beautifully written, and y.

_____ Mooom!_____ Solar laughed.

_____ What? Just because it's about two females I can't see the beauty of it?____ The chubby lady opened the fridge and picked some other ingredients.

_____ Of course it's fine. I'm just surprised. You used to be so conservative.

_____ About your career choices. I don't think we ever talked about other topics. I guess I should have been a better parent. I'm sorry._____ Mrs. Kim slightly squeezed Solar's cheek and started washing the vegetables.

_____ You did a great job. Don't worry, mom._____ The dark-haired one smiled and they focused on the preparation of the meal.

Mr. Kim went back an hour later with several snacks and some beer and soju.

_____ Appa, why did you buy all this? You're not much of a drinker._____ Solar pointed out.

_____ In case Byul-Yi really comes. I like drinking with her.

_____ You guys spoil her too much. This is why she has no boundaries._____ The beautiful younger woman complained while smiling.

Yonghee showed up and teased:

_____ Says the one who does everything her best friend asks or suggests.

_____ Not accurate! I don't do everything she asks. _____ S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter