Zinggle zinggle

Cheese in the trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul started questioning herself and why she was so dumb to fall in love again.

It took the artist a while to accept the truth and that was hurting her.

According to Solar's typical behavior, the younger one knew that they had no future.

Mata Hari Star probably thought they were at most friends with benefits. And her personality was too cold for someone like Moonbyul at times.

As co-workers and roommates, the rapper could handle the lack of warmth that Solar presented once in a while. And the bluntness was fine too.

However, the handsome girl fell into her own trap and she hated making the silliest mistake a lesbian could.

"It's all your fault, dumb . Straight girls just like new experiences to break their boredom."

Trying to cope with her sadness, the 30-year-old filled her days with every type of activity she could.

Moonbyul accepted taking part in another reality show that would be aired only two months later but she needed to practice ver vocal skills for that.

After a long talk with Naver's director, the artist decided to have a break from her work as a DJ.

The skinny girl continued training soccer for the variety show, recording videos for her Youtube channel, preparing her for her first concert in Japan, and doing many other things.

Solar was insanely busy too while doing a dozen things apart from the musical.

The moments they bumped into each other in the apartment were mostly filled with short sentences.

For the ash-brown-haired girl, her best friend's mood swing was just a consequence of stress from overworking.

They had met Wheein and Hwasa the previous month to shoot the celebration of Mamamoo's anniversary and nobody took it seriously when Moonbyul mentioned her MBTI changed.

Even though the older one considered talking to her roommate about the two of them, she felt that the black-haired one was too worn out to be disturbed.

The two of them did things together in the company and had some dates. Nonetheless, neither of them dared to make a move to have another hot night.

After weeks of hard work, Moonbyul showed up at the theater again and noticed how close to some people in the cast Solar was.

Trying not to feel jealous, the handsome one thought that it was good for her unnie to finally have more friends.

When the 31-year-old welcomed her with a bright smile, Moonbyul's stomach felt funny.

______ What are you doing here, Moonbyul SSI?_____ Mamamoo leader asked while her face showed her joy.

______ I came to ask you about that project.

______ Project?______ The stunning brunette tilted her head.

______ Aish! What we were talking about last week, Solar SSI?

_______ Aaaah...But do you think it's appropriate to talk about that here?

Ok Joo-hyun, the other actress who shared Mata Hari role, smirked and colleague:

______ Why, Yongsun-ah? Do you need a private place to discuss things with Moonbyul SSI? Is it something naughty?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter