Excuses

Cheese in the trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul had been working hard on her new album while still taking part in a variety show in which she had to play soccer.

Because of that, Solar hadn't seen her best friend since the night she got drunk.

Not used to losing contact with the younger girl for a whole week, the brunette entered Moonbyul's room and found her all covered except for the feet.

Since the blonde was a light sleeper, she woke up almost immediately.

_____ Unnie...what are you doing? Who died?

_____ Sorry. Didn't you have soccer practice though?

_____ I don't wanna go..._____ The 29-year-old whined.

_____ Then you're gonna complain later about falling behind and how harder it got.

Sighing, the blonde pulled the blanket and stretched her legs.

_____ I guess you're right. Nobody forced me to accept the invitation. Now I need to do my part...

Smiling, the brunette asked:

_____ How's the album doing, by the way?

_____ Pretty good. I've already recorded most of it. I'll send you the audio of Shutdown soon.

_____ Cool. Hey, do you have a minute? I mean before you leave for practice.

______ Sure, unnie. What's up?

Despite being a confident woman, Solar blushed just to think of what she needed to say.

_____ About the other night, when I was a little drunk...

______ A little?_____ Moonbyul giggled.

______ Shut up! You know I can't deal with alcohol.

______ I know, Ddunnie._____ The blonde smiled cutely.

Clearing , the older one continued:

______ Being drunk is not an excuse for anything. But I really wanna apologize for behaving a bit out of line. My memory is kinda foggy. I just know I flirted with you. Or did I dream?

______ Oh, you flirted a lot...You've got game, unnie._____ Moonbyul smirked.

______ Oh God...Did I?

______ You also kissed me. I wish you remembered. It was iconic._____ The radio DJ teased.

______ I kissed you???? Jincha?

______ I don't wanna brag but...you were ready to go for more than a kiss. So thank me for having self-control.

______ Ah, stop it. Now you're kidding. I wouldn't...

______ Say that you love the shape, texture, and smell of my body? You did. And you caressed it too. So maybe you should self-evaluate how well you know yourself._____ Moonbyul winked and got off the bed.

______ I'm really sorry for being so inappropriate, Byul-ah. I don't know why I behaved like that. 

______ It's okay. Although I was taken aback, you have a great kiss. So it was worth it._____ The younger one declared while grabbing some clothes.

_____ Aish! Solar left the bedroom immediately.

Smiling to herself, the rapper shrugged:

 _____ Not my fault if it's true.

Then she got into the bathroom and showered before leaving the apartment.

____ x ____

The weeks went by so fast that Moonbyul forgot to send the song to her best friend.

The blonde was trying her best to finish preparing her next album without letting her team in the soccer variety show down.

Coming home late that night, the younger one got pleasantly surprised that Solar had prepared a nice meal just for them both.

The brunette told her best friend to go shower while she finished setting the table and Moonbyul almost cried with gratitude.

After letting the warm water fall on her tense body for 30 minutes, Moonbyul put on her favorite pajamas and threw herself on the couch.

_____ I feel bad, Yong. You did everything._____ The blonde affirmed.

_____ Don't worry. Omma did a part and the rest was easy. Since you're working hard, I'm giving you a free pass._____ The dark-haired one smiled and sat beside her roommate.

_____ So where is Mr. blah blah blah?_____ Moonbyul teased.

_____ I don't give a damn. I told him to off a dozen times. But he keeps crawling back.

______ Probably because he sees that you don't mean it. What is it, unnie? Good ?

______ is not the most important thing in a relationship.

______ I know. But you two have nothing in common. You never seem so enthusiastic about him. What does he give you in this relation? Or what does he share with you?_____ The rapper squeezed the singer's leg with affection.

_____ Well...when you put it this way...Not much.

Laughing, Moonbyul declared:

______ Compared to him, you and I have been in a real and stable relationship for years. We take care of each other, spoil one another, make each other laugh, etc. 

Smiling, Solar agreed:

 _____ True.

_____ We just don't have . Because you don't want._____ The blonde whispered the last part with a smirk.

_____ Aish!_____ The brunette cursed but slapped the younger one without strength.

______ I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter