The silent question

Cheese in the trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul had watched Mata Hari twice but she was always sneaking into Solar's dressing room.

The cast believed the duo was in a long and stable relationship and everyone treated the blonde as the actress' life partner.

One of the funniest ones was Hongki, who would chat with the radio DJ about the play and tell her details related to backstage incidents.

Once, the guy even apologized for having to kiss Solar and Moonbyul laughed and blushed.

The 30-year-old idol didn't know what to say in a situation like that.

Being best friends for years, they were sleeping together just recently, and yet, there hadn't been any talk about their status.

Although the rapper wanted to approach that issue, she was afraid of the answer. 

After a little while, Moonbyul relaxed and let Solar's co-workers think whatever they felt like.

It was not her responsibility to clarify anything to anyone. Especially because she secretly enjoyed being seen as the sensual brunette's girlfriend.

It might not be pleasing to know that the singer had to kiss 5 different actors( one each day). Nonetheless, the handsome radio DJ knew that Solar hated skinship in public and the guys were very respectful. Or she thought so.

Once the ash-brown-haired girl ended her performance and dropped at RBW to discuss some things with the manager.

Moonbyul coincidently showed up around the same time to practice for her next solo concert and bumped into her best friend, who was distracted near the elevator.

Solar was laughing while commenting with their female manager that one of the actors was gross and she wanted to hit him with her knee.

______ Why gross, unnie? What did he do?_____ The handsome one asked after controlling the green monster inside her stomach.

______ Oh, hi there. Didn't know you were coming.

______ Yeah. Need some dance practice.

______ Nice. It's always good to practice.

Moonbyul nodded in agreement and stayed silent while waiting for the answer to her question.

When she felt that the older one was about to move on in the conversation, the blonde insisted:

______ So? What happened? Why do you want to hit the guy with your knee?

Laughing, Mata Hari star said :

______ Ah...He's just clueless and a bit pushy. 

______ Did he disrespect you?______ Moonbyul's vein on her forehead started to get more visible.

______ It's not a big deal. I put him in his place a couple of times.

______ Well, if you needed to do something a second time, it seems he didn't get it.

_______ He's just dumb. I can h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter