The sun is hot but the moon also burns

Cheese in the trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar was shooting her new music video and every time there was an outfit change, she would send Moonbyul a picture.

Her best friend responded with a compliment on the first time and a gif of a character with heart-eyes on the second.

On the third time, the younger one elected it as her favorite outfit.

The singer went to the restroom and took another picture. This time, she was teasing her roommate for sure.

Two minutes later, the phone rang and the ash-brown-haired young woman smiled before answering it.

Moonbyul spoke with her lowest register:

______ Are you trying to kill me?

______ Oh, hey. What's up, Byul-ah?

______ Yoooong! Why did you send me that picture? I could see your s...and your . And now my mind is all...cloudy. I can't focus. You are going to work until morning. I hate you! _____ The red-haired girl whined.

______ And what would you do if I were going home?

The younger one became silent and then, sighed deeply before speaking:

______ I don't know. But I know what I'll have to do now...

______ What is it?_____ The older one smirked.

______ Finger myself until my hand is numb. Or use a until I pass out.

______ Hmmm...Be a nice girl and send me proof._____ The singer moaned a little.

_____ Proof that I passed out?

_____ You know what I want. A video of your being ed by your toy or fingers. Or a picture of it filled with your .

Moonbyul almost choked and got shocked that the brunette was speaking like that.

_____ Can't people hear you?

 _____ Well, If they could, I'd be screwed. And not in a good way._____ Solar giggled.

______Unnie...I'm speechless. And wet right now._____ The radio DJ whispered.

_____ Good. Now I gotta go. People are coming closer._____ Mamamoo's leader spoke softly and hung up.

After the call ended, Moonbyul showered and really touched herself but the female was still frustrated for not having her roommate with her.

The red-haired girl watched tv while waiting for the food she ordered and later, exchanged text messages with some of her friends before going to sleep.

Unable to relax, the rapper smirked and decided to fulfill the older girl's requests.

Moonbyul recorded a short video and also took a couple of pictures.

After she sent the files, Solar responded in less than five minutes with a blushing emoji that made her laugh.

A few seconds later, the singer sent audio that took the younger girl's peace.

I never knew that I needed to taste a so much. But now it's pretty obvious how much you drive me crazy."____ The ash-brown-haired girl declared with a deep tone.

_____ ! MOTHER ER! HOW DO I SLEEP NOW?

The skinny girl shouted and spanked the pillows while trying to get rid of her ual frustration.

____ x ____

Moonbyul had to wake up early to discuss some issues at the company and felt bad that her roommate hadn't come home yet.

As someone who shared the same type of life, the younger one was deeply sympathetic with her group

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter