Lu Lu na na na lunatic

Cheese in the trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul finally released her new album and her schedule got insanely packed.

Solar wanted to support her best friend the best she could but she was also extremely busy.

The duo didn't have time to call each other and they would just meet late at night when the younger one arrived home.

The brunette had heard her roommate talking about Seori and Mirani for months and that never bothered her. However, Solar was starting to get fed up with hearing Moonbyul talk about Aiki.

At first, the singer made a poker face and smiled here and there every time the red-haired one said something about the choreographer. But then she watched some videos and had the feeling that the older one was flirting with her best friend and that Moonbyul was flirting back.

Meanwhile, the handsome girl was overly sensitive and the exhaustion just made her moody.

She cried inside the restroom in the Naver radio station.

Rbw had ed up things and her video went out one hour later. And as usual, the company hadn't produced a good number of albums.

Moonbyul also had to face the live stages without fans and her group members and that was terrifying.

Above all, she missed Solar by her side but things were too different in that moment of their lives.

Growing older brought more responsibilities and the necessity to detach and become independent.

The weekend came and Moonbyul was glad she could get home earlier because she prerecorded her performance.

_____ Hey Ddun, we can finally spend some quality time together._____ The red-haired one smiled happily.

_____ Ah...Sorry, Byul-ah. I'm going to see my parents.

_____ Hm. I see._____ The skinny girl's face changed immediately.

_____ Don't look at me like that. How could I know you wouldn't be busy?_____ Solar exclaimed.

_____ You could have asked. If it mattered._____ Moonbyul murmured and sat on the couch.

_____ Well, you could have told me too.

_____ Okay.

_____ What? Now are you going to play the passive-aggressive? Isn't this too old?

Sighing, the red-haired grabbed her phone and started to search for something.

______ Forget, Yong. It's all good. Send your parents my best wishes.

 _____ You don't think I know you damn well? ____ The older one lifted her eyebrow.

Gritting her teeth, the taller one stood up and exclaimed:

 _____ I know you well, too. For example, you skip your parents' visits whenever you've got something interesting. They also dump you when they want to do something else. And it's fine. I'm the idiot who usually turns down anything for you. Which is my fault. So I shouldn't be pissed at you. Am I a bit upset? Yes. Do I resent your parent

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter