Tom and Jerry

Cheese in the trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Solar finally went back home but she was too busy with her last comeback preparation.

Moonbyul kept orbiting around her roommate while trying to get some attention, which annoyed the older one a little bit and frustrated her.

Despite that, the rapper supported her best friend and interviewed her on the comeback day at Studio Moon night.

The ash-brown-haired young woman felt sorry for acting a bit rude a few days before and confirmed that one of her new songs was inspired by the dynamic of her relationship with Moonbyul.

Solar also shared that the final decision for the title track was made after the red-haired girl chose Honey over another song.

Although the radio DJ liked that her leader acknowledged those things, she was still upset.

A couple of days later, the singer tried to make amends and brought pizza home.

Solar had worked for hours. Yet, the gorgeous female was filled with energy.

The handsome rapper was wearing pajamas twice her size and had taken the hair extensions.

Moonbyul thanked for the pizza and only had a couple of bites of a slice.

______ Why aren't you eating properly, Byul-ah? It's your favorite pizza._____ The stunning brunette asked with concern.

______ I'm not hungry._____ The taller one spoke coldly and sat on the couch after turning on the tv.

After having 3 slices, the singer brushed her teeth, washed up, and put on very tight shorts and a top.

When the 31-year-old crossed the room, Moonbyul gulped and averted her eyes.

Since Solar's plan was to roommate, the singer pretended to trip and fell on her lap.

_____ What the ..._____ The younger one exclaimed.

_____ Oops! Did I hurt you?_____ The ash-brown-haired one caressed her friend's chest and smiled.

_____ Uh...I'm okay._____ Moonbyul's voice cracked.

_____ Are you sure? You don't look okay. Maybe I could help you to feel better._____ Solar whispered in the rapper's ear.

______ And how would you do that exactly?

______ I am open to suggestions but...Do you think this is a good start?_____ The gorgeous woman the other girl's mouth.

______ Not sure. Something is lacking.______ Moonbyul was still acting cold.

The older girl frowned her forehead for a second. And then, she took off her top.

______ How about now?

Sighing deeply, the rapper pulled Solar even closer and her s.

The singer moaned and wrapped her arms around the skinny girl's neck.

Moonbyul caressed and squeezed Solar's and continued nibbling and her .

______ Hmmm. That feels so good! Why does it feel so much better when you do it instead of a guy?_____ The brunette had her eyes closed.

The younger one stopped what she was doing and pushed her roommate to the couch.

______ What?_____ The older one looked at her with a puzzled expression.

______ Do you ever hear you?_____ The skinny one stood up.

______ I was praising you.

______ Measuring me according to your male dates. Do you think this is flattering at all? Please..._____ The rapper went to her room and locked herself.

______ Byul-aaaah! I didn't mean to offend you. I'm sorry..._____ Solar followed her roommate and spoke very close to the door.

Not getting any answer, the singer exhaled and decided to go to sleep.

_____ x _____

Although they didn't really fight, Moonbyul and Solar barely talked for the following week.

Since the singer was doing variety shows, promoting her album on music shows, and had started to have a special dance practice for her debut in the theater, her best friend focused on her new project.

The red-haired didn't want to wait to release new content for her fans. So she gathered her current favorite producer and songwriters to help her.

When the brunette finally ended promoting, she overheard a talk in the company and found out that Moonbyul would have another comeback soon.

Even though she was not the type who chases anyone or begs for forgiveness, Solar cared deeply about her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter