Awkwardness

Cheese in the trap
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_____ Yong,  Jin and I decided to get married. I'm moving to his place in a couple of weeks. _____ Yonghee announced while her sister was chewing a slice of pizza.

The singer almost choked and her best friend Moonbyul patted her back.

After recovering, Solar whined:

_____ Unnie, what will I do about Yongkee? You know that my schedules are very crazy. 

_____ Ah...Yeah...Sorry, sis. Well, She may stay with me. And you visit and get her to spend free days with you.

The brunette made an unconscious pout and her friend smiled because it was too cute.

_____ This ...I'm happy for you but I didn't expect that.

_____ Don't be such a baby. Of course, we wouldn't live together forever. Speaking of which, why don't you move in, Byul-YI? Wouldn't be easier to share a place and all, since you already spend so much time together? Didn't your sister move out recently too?_____ Solar's older sister talked to the handsome DJ and singer.

The beautiful dark-haired one glanced at the younger one with a mix of interest and doubt.

Smirking, the blonde responded:

_____ I suppose I could. Under one condition. Or a couple of them.

_____ Look at this ! She eats all my food, uses my things. Camps here all the time. And has the audacity to make demands. Jincha...______ The 30-year-old fantastic singer shook her head and laughed.

_____ Let's hear the demands. I'm curious._____The designer laughed too.

_____ First of all, let's get another place. An apartment. This house looks like a dentist's clinic. No offense, Yonghee unnie.

_____ None taken.

 _____ Second...You cook, unnie._____ The blonde giggled.

_____ AISH!_____ The singer cursed but couldn't hold her smile.

_____ Do we have a deal?

_____ You're gonna have to clean, then?_____ Solar raised her eyebrow.

______ You know I won't. But I can pay the maid. I think I do more than enough by entertaining you._____ Moonbyul smirked.

_____ This !

_____ What? I do way more than your useless boyfriend. I unclog your toilet and make you laugh._____ The younger one shrugged.

______He's not my boyfriend though.

______ Byul-YI still has a point._____ Yonghee joked 

______ Aigo...I hate when you two join forces.

______ Like...all the time?_____ The designer giggled and grabbed a slice of pizza too.

______ Precisely._____ The brunette exclaimed with full.

_____ Are we moving together or not?_____ Moonbyul squeezed her best friend's thigh.

______ Hmm...I just know I'm gonna regret it...But yeah.

______ So I'm gonna check some apartments online now.

______ You barely ate...

______ Relax, mom. I can do both.

______ Aish!_____ The stunning singer cursed not for the last time.

_____ x _____

They had been living together for 3 months and Moonbyul was a bit taken aback when she arrived home and found the guy lying on the couch all comfortable.

She greeted him with a bow and bumped into her roommate in the corridor.

_____ Oh hi. There's food in the oven. Don't sleep on an empty stomach._____ Solar grinned.

_____ Thanks. Hey, so is it fine bringing people home?_____ The younger one worked hard not to sound passive-aggressive.

______ Oh my God, Byul-ah. Sorry about that. I completely forgot to ask you. And it wasn't planned...

______ It's okay. We're kinda famous. It's complicated to go to hotels, right?

Blushing, the older one averted her eyes and responded:

______ Yeah...But I wasn't planning anything like that.

______ You don't owe me this type of explanation, unnie. Relax._____ The handsome one patted her friend's back and went to her bedroom.

Solar slapped her boyfriend's leg and made him sit on the couch so that she could join him.

_____ She's handsome._____ He said while chewing some popcorn.

_____ Yes_____ The brunette replied.

_____ You know what? I'm curious.

 _____ About?

_____ Why are you sharing a place if you're both rich?

Uncomfortable, the singer said:

______ Although we're far from being rich, this is not about money. We just love spending time together.

______ But haven't you been working together for several years? Don't y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter