Popular girl

An ordinary love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin: Jahoon unnie!

I turned around to see Yujin running towards me. I stood still with a blank face as I watched her with her hands on her knees trying to catch her breath.

Jahoon: Do you need help? Water?

Yujin: I'm fine… I'm athletic, you know.

Jahoon: Right…

After a while, she finally came back to herself. She stood straight back up and looked at me with a wide smile.

Jahoon: So tell me, why did you stop me, and why are you out of breath like that?

Yujin: I was walking to school when I saw you unnie and then I got a great idea! Why not walk together to school?! Then it won't be that boring and also we can get to know each other more since we are seatmates after all.

Jahoon: Well… I'm not that interesting kind of a person but…. suit yourself.

I continued walking towards the school. I could feel her walking behind me with her eyes digging into my back. I turned around to look at her, seeing her stare back at me with wide eyes and a wide smile. It kind of reminds me of a small puppy following its owner.

Jahoon: Well, if you want to walk with me, I think that it would be better if you walked beside me instead of behind me because right now you are reminding me of a stalker.

Yujin: Oh right! That is actually a great idea, unnie! I knew already from the first look that you were smart, unnie.

Yujin walked to stand beside me. We then continued walking towards the school while Yujin kept talking about what she did yesterday as I occasionally glanced towards her and replied to her questions.

Jahoon: *mumbles* Are you a puppy or a human?

Yujin: Did you say something, unnie?

Yujin leaned her face closer to me but it was just a few inches away from mine.

Jahoon: Nothing. Nothing at all.

I quickly walked forward as I could feel myself getting hot and my heartbeat a little faster than normal. Maybe it is just because I'm walking fast? Whatever it was, I was already standing in front of the school gate with Yujin tailing behind me. As we both entered the classroom, I noticed my friends staring at us with a weird smirks on their faces. I rolled my eyes at them as I walked over to them while Yujin walked over to sit at her seat.

Kyujin: Looks like you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter