A normal day

An ordinary love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mom: Jahoon!!! Wake up!!! You are going to be late for your first day in school!!!

I groaned as I rolled in my bed and pulled the covers over my head. First of all, it was too early and second of all, I don’t want to go to school. Not after what happened last year. I rolled onto my stomach and was about to fall asleep again when I felt a heavyweight on top of me.

Jiwon: Yah! Jahoon!! Wake up!! You are going to be late!!

Jahoon: Get off me!!! You are too heavy!

Jiwon: Yah! How dare you to call your own unnie heavy?!

Jiwon got off my back and stood beside my bed while her hands were on her hips, like our mom when she was angry at us for doing something. I groaned and stood up and lazily bowed down.

Jahoon: I’m sorry miss Heo~ Please forgive me~

Jiwon: Yah!

Mom: Why aren’t you guys finished yet?! You guys are going to be late!

Jiwon & Jahoon: We are coming now!

Jiwon looked at me and pointed towards a chair in the corner of my room. There were a uniform and school bag ready.

Jiwon: I knew that you were going to wake up late, so I have already prepared your stuff. Go and wash up and change.

Jahoon: Thank you unnie~!

Jiwon walked out of my room as I yelled after her. Even though she sometimes was a pain in the , she still cared much about me. Not wanting to make mom even angrier than she already was, I walked into the bathroom and took a quick bath before changing into my uniform. I grabbed my bag and ran down the stairs to the dining room where Jiwon was sitting with mom and dad.

Jahoon: Good morning everyone!

Mom: Finally you are awake! What took you so long to get ready? I told you that you should have been sleeping early yesterday.

Dad: Oh honey. Cut some slack for Jahoon, please. She is still a kid. She needs that sleep to grow.

Mom: But honey~ You are always like this with her~

Jahoon: But mom! Dad is right.

I turned to look at mom and spoke with my mouth full of her pancakes. Mom looked at me with a sigh. She smiled at me and patted my head before sitting down next to dad.

Mom: Honey, please don't speak with your mouth full. What am I going to do with you, my little baby?

I giggled at mom and continued eating until it was time for Jiwon and me to go. We kissed mom and dad goodbye and made our way to school. When we arrived, Jiwon parted away to go to her friends and since her class was at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter