Why are avoiding me?

An ordinary love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been about two weeks since I had gotten to school after the incident. Well, you can't accuse me of not going. You wouldn't be going if it were you right? At first, I could convince my family that I could stay home and that I was sick but soon afterward Jiwon kind of got suspicious that something was wrong.

I was sitting in my room, scrolling around on my phone when someone knocked on my door. I looked up to see Jiwon standing at the entrance.

Jiwon: Can I come in?

Jahoon: Even if I said no, you will still come in but sure.

I laid my phone at the table beside my bed as Jiwon walked inside, closing the door behind her before sitting beside me on my bed.

Jiwon: You aren't home because you are skipping school, am I right?

I looked at her nervously. Had she caught on to what was happening? Maybe there were rumors and people gossiping about the incident at school and Jiwon heard it?

Jahoon: No~ no~ not at all~ I was just feeling sick the last few weeks but I'm getting better now, unnie.

Jiwon: So it doesn't have anything to do with the rumors of you getting your lunch all over your body by bullies in the school?

Sh*t... she knows about it... what am I going to do? Quick Jahoon! Think of a plan b!

Jahoon: Oh that! That wasn't because of bullies~ it was just because I was clumsy and we bumped into each other, making my lunch get all over my clothes. That is why I got home early that day too but I didn't want to tell you because it was a bit embarrassing. People are always overreacting since they don't have anything to gossip about.

I bit the inside of my cheek and smiled at her, hoping that she would buy the lie. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow. After what felt like hours, she nodded and began making her way to the door. Right when she was about to grab the knob, she turned around to face me.

Jiwon: I want you to know that whatever you are going through right now, I will always be there for you if you ever need me. Even if it is just an ear, I am here to listen. Please remember... also mom wants you to go to school tomorrow no matter what unless you are on your deathbed.

Jiwon gave me a small smile before she walked out of the room. I finally breathed out the air that I had held in but panicked after processing what she just said. Time to throw myself out of the window then.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jahoon: I can't believe that you two will go to this extreme to get me to school.

Mom: Well we did ask you nicely to come with us but you didn't.

Jiwon: Mom is right. It is your own fault.

I glared at the two of them in front of me as I tried to untie the rope around me. Yes, that is right. I was tied up by my own mom and sister. Ever since Jiwon told me that I would be getting to school no matter what, I had locked my door so neither of them could enter. Luckily I had my own bathroom inside of my room, so I didn't have to go out for that. And in terms of food, I would just sneak out at night when everyone is sleeping but these guys... *sigh* They literally made dad screw off the door and entered without warning! Mom helped Jiwon drag me into the bathroom, preparing for school before dragging me out again to tie me and carry me downstairs to eat my breakfast... or more being fed by mom and lastly, here we are in the car on the way to the school. Before I could untie the rope, we were already at the school.

Mom: Alright. We are here now. I am going to untie you and don't dare to run off because you don't want to know what is going to happen after you do it.

I gulped as I nodded. Mom untied the rope and Jiwon quickly wrapped her arms around mine to drag me inside the school.

Jiwon: See you later mom! Love you!

We got inside the building and I looked around to already see people glancing at me with their side-eyes and beginning to gossip. I could even make out some people saying that they were surprised that I was still here in the school. It didn't seem like Jiwon heard anything of it at all or she was just acting like she didn't hear any of it since she just proceeded to drag me to my classroom. We got there and she pushed me inside. I quickly turned around to look at her with a pout on my face, asking for her to help me. She just smiled and mouthed that I would be fine and I could call her before she made it to her own classroom. I took a deep breath and turned around again to see the exact scene in the hallway.

Yujin: Jahoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter