Chapter 14 prologue Chaeyeon x Sakura

Cabbie

I parked the car, looking up at the building in front of me. We were back at the first drop off point, to send Chae-yeon back. I managed to send Moonbyul off without her interfering anymore so that's great. 


"I'll wait for you here miss."

"You should go in you know."

"I'm sorry? I don't think I should intrude on a moment be-tween the two of you."

She shook her head in amusement, as though she expected that answer from me.

"You know Miss Chaewon, for someone so strong, you're quite weak with these kind of stuff huh?"

I couldn't say anything to her. She was most likely just say-ing it from the alcohol and yet, it struck me. She was looking straight through me.

"Follow me in Chaewon. Go see whoever it is you need to see." 


She exited the cab with Chaeyeon in hand, and mine in the other. We walked up the stairs together before she let go of mine at the entrance.

"You can find us down there. So you can come find me after you do what you need to do."

She waved at me enduringly, as though trying to tell me it was all right. 

Guess theres no point fighting it. I watched her walk off down the corridor, before turning the other way.

Now... Where was that old man kept at.