Enjoying Paris

To Love and to cherish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the Eiffel Tower summit, Ryeowook was thankful that it was an enclosed area! She would faint if it was open like the earlier observatory floor.

Earlier, at the lower observatory floor, Kyuhyun had to hold her tightly to encourage her to move towards the viewing open area!

"Ohmygod Kyu, it's so high and it's open! I'm scared!!!" she said, resisted to walk further!

"It's grilled by the tower exterior, not exactly open! Don't worry, I'm here ok! I'm holding you!" Kyuhyun wanted to laugh. His cute wife was really cute! "Or you want me to piggyback you?"

"No!!! You.. you can go ahead, I just stay here..." she actually didn't want to move from outside the lift!

"Ryeong, I've seen it a few times, so it's you that I wanted to show how beautiful Paris is. You can see the River Seine as far stretch as possible, and you can see so many landmarks from here" he tried to coax her. "Hold on to me, okay? We walk slowly..." he started to pull her along and encouraged her to move with him. 

She eventually did! And after ensuring that it was actually safe, she even started to let go of her grip to Kyuhyun's hand, and took some photos.

Kyuhyun chuckled and let go of her hand, but kept his other hand around her waist, and let her took some photos but always ready to hold her hand again. 

How his life had changed!!! Previously, he never held anybody's hand before, let alone holding somebody's waist. But now he couldn't wait to hold her hand again!

The power of love! Loving his wife means that he always wanted to protect her at all cost. Always love to see her smile, always love to see her happy face, and always love to see her loving eyes.

"Kyu!! That's the Arc de Tromphe!!!" she pointed excitedly to him. "Can we go there?"

"Yes, we'll go there, but there are 284 steps to climb, to go up and it's open air too..." Kyuhyun explained to her.

"It wouldn't be as high as this, so I should be okay" she smile at him.

He pinched her cute nose and nodded. "Okay then. Now, shall we go up to the summit? It's enclosed, so it's not scary" he grinned.

Ryeowook nodded and held on to Kyuhyun's hand again. The summit was the higgest point allowed for public viewing, and she could see the laser lights flicked every now and then. She couldn't believe it that she was actually at the top of the tower! Wow!! 

They came down to the souvenir shop, and Kyuhyun took teeshirts for both of them, and she took flask with Eiffel Tower pictures for Ahra's husband and Mr Cho, then took key chains, and pouch for Ahra and Mrs Cho. 

After paying, they took the lift down and went to another souvenir shop! Ryeowook insisted to get more Eiffel Tower keychains and two more flask, for Kyuhyun and Changmin, eventhough Kyuhyun said that he already has a flask. But he paid for all, anyway. 

At the ground floor, they crossed the road to the carnival and Kyuhyun queued for nutella crisps, for Ryeowook to try. He tried it before and it was yummy, so when he saw how his wife face lighted up after her first bite, he grinned hap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter