In Bloom

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's POV

 

I looked at my phone and saw a bunch of messages from the members of the journal club looking for me, I sighed after realizing that I received nothing from her. 
 

 

These past few days, I haven't been attending club meetings. Yes.. after that call from Minji. I realized one thing, I might be in love with her. 


 

I thought that by ignoring and avoiding her, it would go away but I only want her even more. I saw Gahyeon walking towards me. I quickly turned around to try and hide from her. 
 

 

"Don't even.. I saw you already unnie" I sighed before facing her.

 

 

"We need you" I secretly scoffed. maleficent doesn't and plus she only needs me for the interview, tsk.

 

 


"Will you attend the meeting today? Please?" She asked cutely while clinging on to me. I tried getting her off me by nodding.

 

 

"I'll.. try.. I have practice" She rolled her eyes at me.

 

 

"Unnie.. you managed to attend meetings while attending track practice before, why can't you now?" Kim Minji.. because of her..

 

 

"Ok.. fine.. I'll go" She smiled as soon as I gave in. I sighed.

 

 

"Assa! Ok, we'll be waiting for you unnie!" I nodded before telling her to go back to her class. 
 

 

yah.. when is the interview?? - stupid cousin #1


 

just wait for it -.- -YH


 

can you set a date? - stupid cousin #1

 

 

I ignored it before putting my phone in my pocket. I sighed before going to my class and sitting down at the back where I usually sit. I yawned before resting my head on my arms. 

 

 

I never really listen to this class because this class only serves as a place for me to rest my body before track practice and before the club meetings. Well, not really.
 

 

Don't worry, it's not like I get bad grades in this class.. I have a passing grade and it's not like I needed this class anyways. 

 


I felt someone sat next to me. Which is very unusual because no one ever sits next to me. I turned my head to the side and peeked to look who it was and to my surprise, it's none other than maleficent herself. 
 

 

I quickly sat up straight before fixing my hair. She's in this class?? What the heck.. I never notice.. I kept taking glances at her, secretly of course.

 

 

She glanced at me before looking ahead and paying attention to the talking professor. I cleared my throat before grabbing my laptop and pretending to study.

 

 

"I know you always sleep in this class, stop pretending" She said. I scoffed.

 

 

"yea, stalker" I replied.

 

 

"Why are you even sitting next to me?" I waited for her answer but got nothing. I scoffed before closing my laptop and resting back my head on my arms. 
 

 

"Will you attend the club later?" She asked quietly. She's so bipolar. The last time we were together, she tried telling me to go and leave her like I was a plague and now.. 

 

 

"Hm.. I don't know" I replied.

 

 

"I need.." I cut her o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter