Heaven

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoohyeon's POV

 

"Where's Minji?" Yubin asked before sitting down across from me with her girlfriend. We're currently at the school's cafeteria. 
 

 

"She's doing something, she'll be here soon" I informed them. They both nodded. 
 

 

"Hey" I lifted my head to look at Yubin before nodding at her.

 

 

"Did you really think I was into her before? Sorry, I know we had some misunderstandings before.. but Minji has been my roommate for a long time and I just can't help but to feel the need to protect her at any cause" I gave her a small smile before shaking my head.

 

 

"Yeah.. I thought about it. I would've done the same thing. It's all cool" I replied. She held her hand infront of me. I looked at it before shaking her hand.

 

 

"Then let's get along from now on" She said. I smiled before nodding at her. 
 

 

"Heey.. have you guys been waiting long?" I smiled as soon as I felt a hand on my neck and a wet kiss on my cheeks. 
 

 

 

"Hm-mh. Just right, did you finish everything?" I asked my girlfriend before tucking in some ofher hair behind her ear. 
 

 

She nodded before grabbing my hand and intertwining it together. 
 

 

"Annyeong Yubin and Dongie~" She greeted them after straightening her back. The couple greeted her back.

 

 

"Hey, do you want to watch a movie later?" I whispered to her. 

 

 

"I'd love to" She looked at me with her eyes full of excitement. I smiled before nodding.

 

 

"Guys.. we'll head out.." I gave the couple an apologetic smile. The both nodded. 
 

 

"Alright, you guys take care" Yubin said before waving at us. 
 

 

We walked pass the auditorium, she stopped me.

 

 

"The parking is that way, hyeon" She said while tugging on my shirt. I smiled at her cuteness. 
 

 

"Ani.. I want to show you something" I said. She raised hey eyebrows at me.

 

 

"hm? What is it?" She asked. 
 

 

"Come follow me" I said before dragging her infront of the secret place.

 

 

"O..ok. Great

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter