P.O.S- 9

Love and Hate.. and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Monday, Jimin can't believe she would hate this day. She never hated Mondays or any weekdays, today just seems... distracting.

 

Jimin's friends and Minjeong's are now having lunch with a 'stowaway' Ryujin's words, it's distracting since everytime they make a conversation the 'stowaway' would innocently entered the conversation which would end immediately.

 

"Uh heejin? Uhm it's not that we don't want you here but I think your lunch schedule isn't until 12:30" Minjeong broke the silence.

 

"Yeah, I'm meeting my brother and why not spend my time with you" heejin's disadvantage trait is being dense and can't read the room that's why Minjeong's friends doesn't really like her.

 

"We are here too" Yeji said. "I know, I mean It's good to hang with you guys but I really like it when Minjeong is here" okay, now Minjeong thought that's creepy and the other people in the room is not liking it.

 

"So where's your brother?" Giselle ask. Yeah Minjeong's friends doesn't feel like talking to the girl and it seems Jimin is with them.

 

"He's... Oh! Here!" Heejin actions to wave her hand to the'brother' an their day seems to get worse.

 

"Your brother is Heesung?" Now it's time for Jimin's questions. "Yep, the one and only jerk in the family" heejin said with a hint of joke.

 

"Wow, this just escalate things from awkward to whatever this is right now" Ningning said with a ' I'm so done with this ' face.

 

"You knew my brother?" Ryujin finally said something. "Yeah, you're not wrong about him being a jerk" heejin only laughed and took it as a joke... Or not.

 

"What's up sis?" The brother came and scanned the people around only to see familiar faces but only greeted two person.

 

"Hey Jimin" Jimin didn't response and talk to Minjeong. "Minjeong, my mom wants to have dinner with you tomorrow" Giselle, Ryujin and Yeji giggled and Ningning and Minjeong are in an eye contact contest.

 

"Uh.. yeah sure tomorrow is good" Jimin clapped her hands and about to drag Minjeong out in that messy circle.

 

"Wait Jimin" Heesung tried to stop them and they did only to say "hey ning tell your coach I'm stealing Minjeong for practice tonight" Ningning smirked.

 

"Yeah sure, just get her back before midnight or you know maybe not" ningning said. "Yeah you guys should run away" Ryujin added, Heesung and heejin completely forgotten. "Ahem" they all looked at the small girl.

 

"Me Minjeong have plans tonight. We are going to catch up with each other, right jeongie~?" Minjeong raised her left brow with that question. "Catch up? About? " Minjeong paused "nothing right? " Minjeong smiled and left with Jimin holding hands.

 

There left with the two couples. "So you guys wanna have a double date?" Ningning offered which they took immediately, who would say no to date with your friends.

 

                               ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

Wrong timing for Minjeong's plans.

 

So make Jimin fall for Minjeong plan 101, as what the front page of the note said comes along with the long list of what to do.

 

• pick up Jimin first thing in the morning<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter