P.O.S- 13

Love and Hate.. and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They all thought it was easy. First week of training so two days straight of practice receiving, spiking, blocking and what the three players hate so much is the running. 

 

Every morning for two days they woke up at 5am to start running, after breakfast then an indoor practice. Coaches, trainers and managers from other schools came the first week of training. 

 

"Hey guys! Oh thanks for ordering mine" Yeji came in late in the cafeteria. "How's Ryujin?" Jimin asked. It's Monday and the players are not with them. "She's fine, after she ate a bite of apple she fallen asleep." Giselle released a sigh. 

 

"Ningning doesn't even got a food after that sandwich this morning and that was when I told her no kissing for a month if she wouldn't take it." Jimin is only listening, even Minjeong too is tired. 

 

"I think they'll be fine tomorrow every Mondays would be tiring for them I'm sure." Yeji said and she has a point. Giselle and Jimin agreed and continued eating. 

 

 

 

"Hey yuji babyyy~ " Minjeong sat on Jimin's lap and hugged her. "I missed you~" Minjeong added, thankfully they are in a lab room and it's break time so students are in the cafeteria or the field. 

 

It's not that they are hiding but they don't announce it either and to look at their position right now, it's better no one can see them. "How are you? Training really is that tiring huh?" Jimin hugged back and caressing Minjeong's hair. 

 

Jimin felt Minjeong nodded. "Come on let me see my baby" Jimin said while pulling away and making Minjeong stood up and Minjeong really just stood there with a smile on her face. 

 

"God I missed you too" Jimin suddenly stood up and trap Minjeong with her hands behind Minjeong on the edge of the desk and started kissing her passionately. Minjeong's hands are now on Jimin's waist and reciprocate the kiss just the same.

 

 "Hey Jimin, the team wants to-- oh God-- nope I'm out" the moment Jimin heard someone talked, her reflex is too hide Minjeong's face from whoever that is. Jimin released a sigh.

 

 "Who's that? She sounds familiar" Jimin smiled. "That was Giselle, you should've seen her face" she chuckled. "How can I when you're hiding me away" Minjeong teased. 

 

"You know that's not why I'm hiding you.. it's just people really talk , I mean they can talk about me whatever they want but not you" Jimin looked down, she doesn't want to hide anything but Minjeong's reputation is damaged enough to take more. 

 

"Hey, it's fine they can talk all they want... It's my fault too for being so much of a trouble maker" Minjeong laughed at her own words. "I'm good now, I'll be in my best behavior and be the best version of myself for you."

 

 She tried to change the atmosphere of the moment and it seems to be working. Jimin kissed Minjeong one more time " I love you just the way you are min... Let's go break time is almost over." 

 

They got out of the room with smiles on their faces and hands holding. 

 

 


Today is the last day of their three months t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter