P.O.S- 10

Love and Hate.. and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jimin is pissed the whole day. She almost snap to anything she found annoying like even the smallest thing, maybe she's almost on her day of the month but no. She's just pissed at the thought of the siblings.

 

For one, how can heejin just do that to Minjeong. She doesn't 'care' who Minjeong is going out with but going out of boundaries just what heejin did made her furious.

 

No, she's not jealous or that's what she says to herself. Not convincing enough.

 

The other one, the guy one just everytime Heesung appeared he manage to pull a nerve but Jimin doesn't show it, that's how polite means to her but what happened earlier she burst that polite bubble.

 

And there's Minjeong teasing her about it which adds a fuel in the fire. Jimin never like a bit to the guy, he did some nice things but Jimin can see through that facade they all see and that confirms it all a while ago.

 

Letting his sister hit her while stopping Jimin who's not even moving a bit.

 

She just got pissed more thinking about it all again. Jimin sighed audibly and Minjeong came with another tease.

 

"Jimin ah~ guess who?" (ITZY) Minjeong came from behind and covered Jimin's eyes, changes her tone a bit.

 

But Jimin still know who, since the moment she covered her eyes she can smell Minjeong's usual baby Johnson smell. "Not now Minjeong please" Jimin tiredly said.

 

Minjeong released Jimin from her hold and looked at her worriedly.

 

"I'm just tired, now what do you want to talk about?" Jimin saw Minjeong's confused look as if she missed something.

 

"You know what I've been doing the whole week? " Minjeong started. "Like hanging out with heejin? Yeah I'm aware" Jimin answered confidently.

 

"What?" Minjeong is now again confused. "Or how she tried to kiss you? Ugh! That small figurine is really big headed" Minjeong liking this Jimin's jealous side by not her point at the moment.

 

"What? No.. it's not about that" Minjeong took a folded paper and gave it to Jimin. "Huh? Is this for me?" Minjeong nodded. "Heesung made me re--" Minjeong didn't get to finish as Jimin started to talk again.

 

"Did he put you up to this?" Pointing at the paper in her hand "No-" she got cut off again.

 

"You of all people hate this kind of 'pass the paper' thing Minjeong and especially from Heesung? When did you become his lackey.. wait did he threatened you to do this?" Minjeong put her hand up to stop Jimin to go further more.

 

"All questions answers a big N.O.. it's-- uhm.. I-- ugh!" Minjeong clenched her fist, having a hard time to say the 3 words.

 

"Why can't you get it!" Minjeong yelled.

 

"Then make me understand! And why are you yelling!" Jimin bite back. "Because I've been trying to tell you for weeks now!" Huh? "Tell me what!?" Minjeong took a deep breath

 

"THAT I LIKE YOU!" she yelled back, closing her eyes not ready to see Jimin's reaction and when she opened it she is met with Jimin's shock face. Minjeong released a sigh and leave Jimin alone there standing.

 

Jimin tried to stop Minjeong but she can't seem to get herself together to do such actions. She then felt the paper in her hand and opened it.

 

Paper

 

I really don't want to jeopardize what we have and I'm already contented of what we have but this feelings I've been holding from the start is starting to take over me. I like you Jimin, every second with you is like a paradise.

 

A paradise that has an expiration date it's like a dream but have an unknown ending. I just have to get this out or I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter