P.O.S- 5

Love and Hate.. and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin was standing there frozen her head replaying in a loop of what Minjeong just said. Minjeong on the other hand is trying to stop the tears that are forcing their way out.

 

Jimin forced herself only to see Minjeong in a blank expression with teary eyes. She wants to hear the whole sorry Minjeong is not on the condition to do so.

 

Minjeong, waiting for Jimin to just like what he expected but.. The only thing Jimin can do right now is to hug the younger one. "Jimin" and the younger one cried.

 

"I- I- you" Minjeong trying to say that came out as a sob. "Breath Minjeong, in and out Min" Jimin is now holding Minjeong's face wiping the tears that keeps coming.

 

"I really want to tell you, I- I tried.. your dad-" Jimin cut Minjeong off by yelling at her because the younger one doesn't seem to listen to her.

 

"Minjeong! Breath, relax okay? You can tell me later just keep breathing properly" Minjeong sounds like she's short of air that got Jimin worry.

 

They are now back sitting on the bench but closer and hands intertwined. Minjeong stopped crying already, readying herself to talk and tell Jimin all.

 

"My mom saw you when you came to the house, she saw you leave and ask-asked me your name" Minjeong started with Jimin just listening in. "Days later she told me she knew you and she told me how I ran into the street and-- and" Jimin just hold Minjeong's hand tighter in a comforting way.

 

Flashback

 

Minjeong and her mom is on a public market just outside the city. Her mom brought her there to choose a gift for her upcoming birthday, when an 8 years old Minjeong got lost.

 

She cried and kept walking when she suddenly bumped into a man, the man was about to ask her when a gunshot was heard.

 

After that everything is blur in Minjeong's mind and as a child with trauma, she thought it was just a nightmare to remember and so was Jimin's father.

 

End of Flashback

 

"When Mom told me what happened, I-I can't stop but feel guilty. I woke up and treat it as a nightmare and I feel guilty and responsible." Jimin wouldn't blame a kid for her dad's death.

 

She wasn't the best too when her father died. "It's something you can't help Minjeong, you were 8 and lost. It's not your fault and you shouldn't be guilty about it, those who shot him should."

 

"If I could just go back in time" Minjeong felt bad all over again. "Is that why you didn't talked to me the next day?" Jimin think it's enough reason but it's something her dad, Minjeong and her can control.

 

"Thinking you lost your dad because of me, I don't think I have the rights to be breathing the same air with you" Jimin thought a joke but it isn't the right time.

 

"Min, that is something out of your control, you and my dad was in the wrong time at the wrong place. None of us would've wanted that." Jimin comforted Minjeong at least she hope so.

 

Jimin asked a question again. "But aft

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter