P.O.S- 8

Love and Hate.. and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minjeong noticed the worry of Jimin's face when the school nurse is taking care of the cut. It's not deep but it's estimated at 6cm long as what the nurse said, they're currently taping it and almost done. 

 

The cut is located above the end of her left eyebrow it doesn't show much since it's on the border hairline.

 

"Where did you get that cut?" Jimin asked and the nurse noticed it wouldn't end well for Minjeong so she left with the other four, leaving Jimin with her.

 

"I don't know much but I think she's in deep trouble" the nurse whispered to the four that made them chuckled and left.

 

"Uhm.. I think it was Heesung when he throw the ball with much force, I was actually amazed at myself of how was I be able to do that--" Minjeong stopped her own compliments for herself when she saw Jimin's eyes not into the mood. 

 

"Not the point but yeah I think so.. it was an accident, I was walking by the exit." Jimin took note of that. She released a sigh and touched Minjeong's taped cut as Minjeong just watched her. 

 

"It looks awesome right?" Minjeong joked about the cut and received a smack from Jimin. "No it looks painful so please be careful next time" Minjeong laughed at her and teased. "Awe you're concerned about me!" Minjeong excitedly said. 

 

"Yeah, you look like a hurt puppy" Jimin pouted and stick out her tongue to Minjeong. 

 

Minjeong playfully gasp and had her hand on her heart "I'm not a puppy!" 

 

"You look like one!" 


————————


They ended their day watching other games and had a dinner with the whole gang. Now it's 11pm and Minjeong is still wide awake, she can't seem to sleep and keeps moving side to side or roll left and right.

 

"Ugh damn heartbeat" she whispered irritatingly. She keeps replaying the event that day with Jimin looking gorgeous at her cheerdancing and to Jimin still looking gorgeous waving goodbye to her on Jimin's front door. 

 

Jimin.. Jimin.. Jimin... Jimin.. 

 

It's like a torture from hell, a beautiful torture and everytime she keeps thinking of confessing the guilt will always be there but Jimin told her they can be friends. Right friends, the borderline of just being a friend or a step o become more.

 

It might be pity for Jimin or something to make Minjeong loosen up and forget those bad memories since Jimin is a good friend. Now she's back to thinking of confessing to her then feel the guilt and the same train of thoughts circling back around for two hours.

 

 

The next morning, with the event still going and nothing to do, Minjeong decided to talk to ningning. Ryujin is probably with Yeji having their date. 

 

She was about to meet Ningning when she saw a guy, a lot decent one from the other approached Jimin with a letter on hand. Minjeong felt mostly hurt but the jealousy is the first one that controlled her nerves to decide what to do.

 

No one can stop her now not even the guilt she felt. Minjeong texted Ningning to nevermind the talk and Minjeong is left with thinking of a great ice cream date with Jimin. Not that she told Jimin that it's a date. 

....... 

She can't think of one, she wants to take her to something beautiful but nothing can be damn beautiful as Jimin. 2 hours until their date and they decided to meet at the cafe near the school. 

 

"Right! The school! The school rooftop!" Minjeong looked at her watch and it's 3pm "I can do this" Minjeong said to herself motivating and ran to the 4 storey building. 

 


Before the clock turns 5

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter