P.O.S- 6

Love and Hate.. and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

And Minjeong took this a big signal for her to leave, not just because the two needs privacy but she's not sure if she can handle Jimin's decision. The unknown tension in the room's atmosphere didn't help either.

 

"Hey ji, I'll just wait for outside okay?" Jimin is about to say something. "No I'm not staying, you guys need to talk." Jimin stood up and grab Minjeong's hand to stop her from leaving.

 

"No, you're not leaving" Minjeong sghed and looked at the guy who is still standing there. "Take care of this first, I'll just wait outside" Minjeong smiled. "You're going to wait outside right?" Jimin said with worry and sincerity, Minjeong knew what that was about. 


"Uhm.. hello? You guys are whispering back and forth there-" the guy was cut off. "Shut up" Jimin glared at him. 

 

In 8th grade with almost the same scenario, a guy confessed in front of Minjeong and Jimin. Minjeong left the scene with Jimin saying "wait for me at the coffee shop later" but Jimin went home without seeing Minjeong that day.


It was also the day Minjeong knew about the accident, she was really contemplating if she should go to Jimin cause she knows she'll be waiting but the rumors and whispers that Jimin said yes to the guy didn't help.


"I will" Minjeong lifted her hand and touch Jimin's chin with a smile then left. Before the guy could say something more, Jimin already did. 


"No" and cleaning up the papers and preparing to leave. "Wait what? No? Did you even think about it?" The type of guys that doesn't take no for an answer.

 

"There's nothing to think about, are you gonna leave or not? Because if not don't forget to turn off the lights before you leave."


Jimin got out a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter