P.O.S- 15

Love and Hate.. and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Continuation~

 

Jimin opened to answer but Ms chae arrived with Minjeong's order. Jimin end up smiling "enjoy your meal min" it took Minjeong seconds that Jimin called her 'min'. 

 

The night ended with Jimin once again finished her shift in Ms Chae's store, what she did not expect is for Minjeong to wait for her outside.

 

 "Winter, you're still here? Oh uhm Ms Chae is almost finished working, you can wait inside" Minjeong cleared before speaking up. "I'm actually waiting for you" Minjeong said and silence engulfed them both. 

 

A few moments later, after catching up on their silence Minjeong spoke up. "Come on let me walk you to the bus stop" she gestures Jimin to walk with her. Jimin didn't complain since she missed this, missed her. 

 

"I'm sorry-"

 

"Sorry-" 

 

They both said at the same time. Jimin laugh. 

 

"We're stupid" Jimin started. "It was a really childish messed up fighting we got and thinking back at it, I really regret everything" Minjeong wasn't sure what she should say since Jimin practically said everything. 

 

"I'm sorry if I let my pride and ego got in the things between us. All I said was unreasonable and uncalled for. I... Hated myself for it. I still do." Minjeong replied with sadness in her voice. 

 


Back before their breakup 

 

2 months till graduation and everything and everyone is on fire like... Literally and figuratively. Jimin and Minjeong is too busy and everyone who is graduating is busy. 

 

Paperworks here and there, studies here and there, deadlines everywhere. It's actually not much of a stress if you already got the routine as a student but with someone who has a cheer squad training and an upcoming season of volleyball games, that's where you get stress.

 

 At first, it was a cancelled date or a late night meet up but then the horror begins. It became a broken promises, small arguments and the lack of communication. 

 

"Minjeong, you said 8:30 and it's almost 11" Jimin said clarifying Minjeong's late . "I'm sorry ji, I thought I'll be able to escape the seniors but-" Jimin hugged Minjeong "Don't promise me anything next time, you can sleep first, I'll just finish cleaning up." That's when Minjeong saw what Jimin prepared and now she felt guilty for it.

 

 Thinking maybe she can make it up tomorrow by preparing their breakfast and since alcohol is now taking the effect on her, she decided to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If you're curious what happened in the morning... 

 

She blew her chance, she woke up late and saw no Jimin. 

 


•••••••••••••

 


"Yuji! You're an hour late" Minjeong said almost annoyed but Jimin calmly replied. "I'm sorry min, I got stuck at the traffic" Minjeong is apparently too annoyed. 

 

"Then you should have left early so you can avoid traffic!" Jimin's holding it back since it's their date after a while but Minjeong. "You made me wait out here, in the heat! I should have left! This is not even worth my time!" 

 

Now Jimin.

 

 "Yeah? Who told you to wait outside!?! Who told

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter