P.O.S- 11

Love and Hate.. and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Monday came so fast and it's the game season this time, athletes are on roll. Do you know who is on roll these days? Kim Minjeong, she's crazily acing voleyball practice, school works and most importantly teasing Jimin. 

 

After their confession with each other Minjeong became playful and sweet at the same time, any way Jimin still like her. Minjeong may be teasing Jimin but one word from Jimin, Minjeong is automatically on default being a bottom. 

 

"Jimin my love! Let's go lunch! " Minjeong yelled through the hallway, people looking at her like crazy but that doesn't bother her, Minjeong's eyes are only on Jimin. She really found the girl so beautiful, amazing and out of this world. 

 

"Oww, yuji" Jimin smacked Minjeong's back for being too loud cutting Minjeong's daydream.

 

"You are seriously screaming in the hallway, in front of the Student Council room that's the least I could do for you not to get detention" Jimin then took Minjeong's hand to intertwine.

 

"Oh that doesn't sound so bad if I get to see you" Minjeong smiled and got an idea but before she could say it Jimin read her mind. "Don't, Minjeong detentions are recorded and you we don't have to add more in your records please." 

 

They arrived at the cafeteria and got seated with the others. "Minjeong? Why are you here?" Giselle started. "Uhm eating, obviously where's ningning?" Yeji looked at her confused. "Wait, where's Ryujin?" Now Minjeong's confused too. 

 

"They said you guys have an emergency meeting that's why they can't come here." Yeji said.

 

Meeting? Minjeong thought.

 

"Did you check your phone?" Jimin asked. "No, I ran to your room after the bell rung" Minjeong said while fishing her phone out and there is so many messages. 

 

4 texts from Ryujin and 5 from Ningning. "" 

 

Jimin shaking her head smiling. ", I appreciate you running to me but go, your team might be waiting" Yeji and Giselle laughed at Minjeong's whipped . "But-" Jimin suddenly kissed Minjeong's cheek causing Minjeong to malfunction.

 

 "No buts, go now I'll see you later okay? Take care" Jimin slightly push Minjeong off of her seat. "Okay see you later" Minjeong smiled and started running to the gym.

 

Jimin continued eating but felt two pairs of staring eyes. "What?" Yeji chuckled. "Minjeong got it bad, really bad." Jimin smiled at the comment. "And apparently she's not the only one" Giselle added. Jimin laughed didnt deny. "Aren't we all?" She added.

 

 Giselle nodded. "Yes we are but not as bad as you guys" Yeji said. Continuing their lunch with other matters to discuss. 

 

 

•••••••••••••••••

 

 

In the upcoming week is a practice game from other school, fortunately for them it's held in their University so no riding buses and all. Practice back to back for Minjeong's team all week so less going out with their girlfriends and girl friends.

 

 "I miss yeddeong" Ryujin suddenly said. If Minjeong didn't have Jimin she would've throw up figuratively but they really do miss them even ningning who's not clingy.

 

 "I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter