P.O.S- 12

Love and Hate.. and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a little bit of M 😊

 

 

 

After the big news dropped to them on that day nothing seems normal to the three couple. 

 

It looks normal actually to someone who knows they're dating, sweetness overload, usual hugs and holding hands or kisses here and there but there is this tension, an unknown one for that matter that holds concern to the three volleyball players. 

 

They are now in Jimin's room doing homework Jimin invited her to dinner just because, and they have time so they spend it by doing homework.

 

"Hey yuji? What's the deal with Giselle and Yeji these days?" Minjeong knew something is up too with Jimin but she was wondering that maybe she can get an idea by asking about the others.

 

 Jimin on the other hand, unconsciously answer the question while busy typing her essay. "They want to have all the time they have left before you guys go into the training" Minjeong took a second.

 

 "what? Go where?" Jimin just realized what she said, she face Minjeong thinking maybe this is the right time to talk about it. "The girls are clinging as they can before you guys concentrate on training" Minjeong chuckled. 

 

"Is that why you guys being really sweet? Cause we are "leaving"? " Jimin smacked Minjeong's arm for laughing. 

 

"Imagine three months without you babe, and I'm sure there's so many fine players there" Minjeong thought that Jimin's concern is endearing so she added fuel to the fire. 

 

"Yeah, you are not wrong there, I heard the top 5 MVPs are going-- oww yuji babe, I'm just kidding" Minjeong laughed at her easily jealous and pissed girlfriend. "Are you serious Minjeong? I'm freaking concern here! God, it's actually stressing me"

 

 Jimin stood up with haste and about to get out of the room to calm her anger but Minjeong stopped her. "Okay I'm sorry, you're just too cute" Minjeong grabbed Jimin's shoulder to face her. 

 

"Hey, I like you Jimin and no one not even a fine player can compare to you" Minjeong stared at her with sincerity. All Jimin did is swap their position and pinned Minjeong on the wall to kiss her passionately and deeply. 

 

Minjeong kissed back just as the same. Through their dating this would be the intimate one so far as Jimin tugged Minjeong's collar to pull her in more with Minjeong tilting her head to kiss Jimin deeper. 

 

Minjeong is about to invade Jimin's mouth when someone knock on the door. Jimin slowly pulled away, panting trying to catch her breath still trapping Minjeong on the wall. 

 

"Jimin? Dinner is served, you guys can stop devouring each other" her mom joked but nevertheless she's right. "Be right down!" Jimin answered before continuing kissing Minjeong and Minjeong was too stunned but still reacted to the kiss back. 

 

After two minutes Jimin slowly pulled leaving pecks along the way. "You better find no fine player Minjeong" Minjeong giggled and peck Jimin's lips for the last time before going out and leaving Jimin there standing.

 

 "What are you doing to me Minjeong Kim" Jimin whispered to herself. Minjeong stopped by the stairs blurting words to herself. "Jimin Yoo, what are you doing to me" 

 

 

 

The morning came and it's the last day of the weekdays.. friday, Friday never felt so stressful and overload. Aside from homeworks and more paperwork in Student Council, Jimin felt the sadness.

 

 Next week will be Minjeong's first day of training in the next city, yes they over reacted to the news it's just 3 hours away but still 3 months is too much and there's still no right schedule for them about the game. 

 

Jimin's co Captains are in a relief today. "You guys looked like you got some last night" Jimin joked but maybe they did. "Wait you guys did?" Giselle shakes her head. "No , we clearly overreacted. 

 

We talked to them about how we felt and shockingly-" Yeji is cut off when their professor came in. 

 


So what Yeji and Gis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter