P.O.S- 4

Love and Hate.. and Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

And so Jimin did, not exactly hate but they are back as usual. Most of the interaction they did is a ‘hi’, ‘hello’ and ‘goodbye’ just like how those years. What Jimin don't understand is that why of all those years of 'distancing' with each other, why now.

 

They were both fine years ago with these interaction but now that something happened the past few weeks and now, they can't get enough with one word. Of course Ningning and Giselle noticed it.

 

"My Niiiing!!" Giselle greeted cheerfully and opening her arms to hug the younger one but then met with Ningning's palm on her forehead to push her slightly, rejecting the hug.

 

"Behave Gi, now let's get on the topic so we can work finalizing the project" Ningning might be with Ryujin and Minjeong most of the time she is an organized person. "Awe, no hugs for me then?” Giselle said and received a glare from the other.

 

"Okay so yesterday when Jimin got accidentally hit by Minjeong, Jimin came out puffy eyes in the bathroom and just go home with no words up until now" Giselle waited outside their room for Jimin but only received a text that she got home already.

 

"Minjeong seems fine, I mean she's quiet but physically fine that day" ning compared. "Did something happened between them that we don't know?” Giselle asked.

 

"Clearly, they're both pushing and pulling. Did something happened before that? changes them from what they are now?" Ningning came in the second half of 8th grade and she only knew Jimin's friends are also friends with Minjeong's.

 

"Well, I can only tell you one thing... They're both inseparable" Giselle smiled replaying the memories she had with the group of friends before.

 

----

 

Jimin is in a public market on a weekend morning, she was doing a morning exercise when she suddenly craved for rice cakes. She usually go to this old lady’s rice cakes store before and it’s been a while for her.

 

“Miss Chae! Yes! You’re still here!” Jimin happily walked to the street vendor. “Yuji? Oh hey! Come on, I just finished cooking the first batch of my rice cakes” Miss Chae invited Jimin to sit.

 

“How are you kid?” Jimin looked happily to the lady. “I’m good miss, I didn’t get to visit you these days, I got busy” Jimin pouted and the woman chuckled.

 

“No worries hon, I heard you are a captain of a dance or something I don’t know dancing but I know its tiring so take care of yourself” Jimin got suspicious to the woman of how she knew. The wom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter