Otso

The Lexicon of Pighati
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was one memory both present in the respective maps of memories of Taeyeon and Joohyun, however and it took a bit longer for Seulgi - over six months, to be more accurate - to breathe life into that moment again. It was the memory of a song. 

Taeyeon told Seulgi that Joohyun has always wanted to relive that memory of hers where she was able to watch Kitchie Nadal perform live. She was in high school when it happened - there was the open sky, the school auditiorium, the waft of innocence and sentimentality combined.

On one hand, Seulgi recalled that Taeyeon has also told her when they were younger that if ever she's going to be a back-up singer, it will be for Nadal too. She finds Nadal's voice a beauteous rasp, one that can weave stories with every lyrical drop. 

So by exploring her connections in the art world, looking for people whom she has worked with in one way or another as a student and as an enterprising, young artist, she got to find someone who helped her clinch a slot for Taeyeon in Nadal's gig. The show will be a re-arrangement of the Pinay singer's hits and they needed some back-up singers. Taeyeon couldn't believe it, but Seulgi was able to make it happen.

On the night of the gig, however, in which Seulgi of course also brought Joohyun to, something happened to Taeyeon - she was able to suddenly realize the third entry or the third word to be added to the lexicon of p(agmamahal).

It was this word which would change

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter