Disiotso

The Lexicon of Pighati
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wouldn't trade our time for anything in the world.

This is what Joohyun thought as she took a glance at Seulgi, who's been vacillating between stabbing her plate and twisting her pasta in the past 30 mins. or so after Taeyeon left. Seulgi and Taeyeon exchanged a look that Joohyun couldn't place, then her older cousin bade goodbye and walked out of the door, leaving just the two of them.

Seulgi sullenly gestured her to eat, as there's some food prepared - nice pasta, nice wine, maybe dinner she's set for Taeyeon, Joohyun thought, as part of a regular get-together between friends. Taeyeon and Seulgi have known each other since they were kids and they've practically spent their lives together since then.

Joohyun was just there in the interval. The years she spent with Seulgi weren't as long and she even cut it off.

"I cut it off, but I'm here now," she suddenly said, making Seulgi stop. 

"I'm here now, Seulgi." 

"I was a jerk. I will offer no excuses because there is none. Gago lang ako. I was that ghoster cliché. Took off, then just disappeared completely from your life."

Seulgi sighed.

"It's a long time ago Joohyun."

"I still hurt you."

"And maybe it's worth now, but I'm so, so, sorry."

It's just that, it's just that I wasn't sure then. 

You were this force of nature who just made me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. You made me feel loved. You made me feel love. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter