Dos

The Lexicon of Pighati
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was appeased with those words and she would visit them when she can, at least once a month, when her schedule as a music major in UST allows her.

She would see how Joohyun was able to adjust quite well enough in Elbi.

“It’s the you do you vibe here,” Joohyun would tell her. “Ika nga ni Seulgi - gusto mo ng carabao milk pagkatapos mo mag-nomi, walang mag-ju-judge sa ‘yo, you do you.”

Taeyeon found herself laughing at that. These were the exact words Seulgi also told her once, when the younger girl dragged her to Freedom Park one day, when they were still students, to join the Naruto Run.

“Tara na, Ate Taeyeon,” Seulgi squealed that day, holding her hand.

“But I have to practice my voice notes!” she said, although she was already laughing uproariously.  

“E ‘di dun ka mag-practice habang tumatakbo!”

Seulgi said, while trying very hard to wink at her. 

“Sasabayan kita. Mag-do re mi fa so la ti do tayo habang natakbo. We do us.”

It was a crazy idea. 

But it was her and Seulgi’s kind of crazy.

So off they went, running, their arms stretched backwards just like how that intrepid anime character Naruto does it,  all along belting “dooo ree miiiiiii” with their hearts out.

She lightly chuckled at the memory, then turned to Joohyun.

“So swak naman kayo ni Seulgi? That’s what I’m sensing.”

“Yeah. I think you’d be able to easily tell that.”

It wasn’t the onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter